The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-05-2014, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
seanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any one can be kind enough to recommend pretty masseusse who can spesk english? Saw so many threads but mostly only accept chinnesse speaking bros. Thanks all in advance.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quelfala View Post
Feeling horny this moment, saw kiki http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=443493

Can anyone advice whether this is legit or good? Thanks bro!
I won't return unless you want to be massage 100% in nude.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanp View Post
Any one can be kind enough to recommend pretty masseusse who can spesk english? Saw so many threads but mostly only accept chinnesse speaking bros. Thanks all in advance.
Bro, this one can SMS in English...

http://sbfsg.org/showthr...ghlight=jessie
Old 27-05-2014, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanp View Post
Bro Seanp, you can check out my thread on English speaking girls. Link in my signature. Enjoy!

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 27-05-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
I won't return unless you want to be massage 100% in nude.
Can elaborate more bro?
Old 27-05-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBoy606 View Post
anyone try her? she looks like my ex

http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=439952
lustyboy606, here is my first report on her

Nurse went home for upgrading and saw her “Yu Xin” thread still there, click it and saw this new girl photos which looks quite good, bright sparking eyes. What made me go was the words “Singer” and “34D”, chop chop make a booking and head east. An elegant lady in white greeted me at the door, made me change slippers and we headed to a nice big room, the music was playing and she was singing away, a real singer. After washing up in the attached bathroom, I relaxed on the bath and enjoyed her singing closer.

What surprised me was that her massage was quite ok, right place, right points even though can sense she is abit rusty. As we chit chat, realized she was a professional beautician for a few years back home, so give her some time, I am sure she will be as good as any professional masseur. Her 2 hugh boobs on my back was real motion round the world type. The best part I am her first customer in Spore

As she massage my legs, can feel that her massage is real good. My hands also went into auto rubba mode, her facial expressions and soft humming shows that she enjoys it, a real gentle lady when treated gently will let go and enjoy herself. She then came beside me and hugged me, with those big boobs pressed against me, I went to suck and suck, mold and mold, she singing gets more intensed. Her hands never left my didi and even at times use 2 hands, before she can finish her concert, I cummed my full week’s load. She clean me and carry on hugging and chatting till it was time to wash up and leave.

Ratings:
Looks- classy, will look better with light make up
Body- smooth body, big sensitive boobs, likes to be gently touch all around
Massage- Experience and Good but needs time to become pro
RTM- See another new gal there and hear boss say have another 2 at another place and more coming next week. So have to spread my M around.

Have RTM like 2-3times, her massage is quite pro now, if you have read the other bros reports in her thread, most people go for her GFE and now her new add on service of bbbj at a extra fee
Old 27-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
Vtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVtecz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just tried apple from darklord.

A double thumbs up for this gem here. Extremely sweet like the photo with good massage skills to boot.. not a time watcher.. I reached at 4.45pm and left at 6pm.. very chatty and pretty.. can fall in love with her one.. dun get electrocuted by her eyes.. although only massage and hj was offered to me.. I left a very happy man and is sure to rtm..

Name: apple
Looks: 9
Massage: 7
Hj: 7

Almost kena kc by her.. she is that pretty.. all bros to try...she will be here till july only..
Old 27-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
can elaborate more bro?
Well, massage so so, location so so, look ok lah. So there are better ones.
Old 27-05-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 23
killer has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant futurekiller has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream57king View Post
lustyboy606, here is my first report on her

Nurse went home for upgrading and saw her “Yu Xin” thread still there, click it and saw this new girl photos which looks quite good, bright sparking eyes. What made me go was the words “Singer” and “34D”, chop chop make a booking and head east. An elegant lady in white greeted me at the door, made me change slippers and we headed to a nice big room, the music was playing and she was singing away, a real singer. After washing up in the attached bathroom, I relaxed on the bath and enjoyed her singing closer.

What surprised me was that her massage was quite ok, right place, right points even though can sense she is abit rusty. As we chit chat, realized she was a professional beautician for a few years back home, so give her some time, I am sure she will be as good as any professional masseur. Her 2 hugh boobs on my back was real motion round the world type. The best part I am her first customer in Spore

As she massage my legs, can feel that her massage is real good. My hands also went into auto rubba mode, her facial expressions and soft humming shows that she enjoys it, a real gentle lady when treated gently will let go and enjoy herself. She then came beside me and hugged me, with those big boobs pressed against me, I went to suck and suck, mold and mold, she singing gets more intensed. Her hands never left my didi and even at times use 2 hands, before she can finish her concert, I cummed my full week’s load. She clean me and carry on hugging and chatting till it was time to wash up and leave.

Ratings:
Looks- classy, will look better with light make up
Body- smooth body, big sensitive boobs, likes to be gently touch all around
Massage- Experience and Good but needs time to become pro
RTM- See another new gal there and hear boss say have another 2 at another place and more coming next week. So have to spread my M around.

Have RTM like 2-3times, her massage is quite pro now, if you have read the other bros reports in her thread, most people go for her GFE and now her new add on service of bbbj at a extra fee
bro nice fr again and good recommendation from you that got me KCed by her .... will post my fr soon with more details on her sensational slurrpy bbbj

2015 Top killer model KOLA

Min 5 pts Xchange
Old 28-05-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
reberto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any good girl for message??

please recommend TS
Old 28-05-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Agree on Lucy @ liltiger.. damn good massage and despite milf, can get me to cum. Most of the time, I cannot cum easily.. recently, I can only cum if I can finger the ML but there are some rare ones that really know how to make me cum just from HJ.. and Lucy's one who really knows how to tug. Downside - location, not convenient for parking, and lots of human traffic at night.

Must try Anqi next.. Moon and Amy, could find on google cache but presumably they are no longer advertising? Amy sounds interesting - can speak English! My chinese is half past ten wan...

Regulars that I go back to:
Ling Er @ Liltiger (Link)

Awesomely MASSIVE boobs on a tight sexy body.. Boobs are not saggy and have no sag lines, they are just perfect. Well worth the extra $ cos she will go nude to give you her BM. Very professional and friendly, out to please you.

Qi Qi @ Liltiger (Link)

Nice boobs, good massage, perfect body, really looks like Fan Bing Bing or Cecilia Cheung.

Wawa @ Chewyfruit (as mentioned previously)

Good massage, SYT body, service oriented, perfect boobs, great HJ, friendly.

Not around anymore but used to be my #1 regular: Niki @ Pussylicker!

Damn hard massage, including stepping, and awesome boobs.

As you can tell, I go for boobs haha. Some of these pics are from my 'archive' so apologies to OKTs!
LING ER AND QIQI ARE MERCENARIES. Ling Er WANTS TO FINISH YOU OFF QUICKLY WHILE QIQI IS ALWAYS AFTER EXTRA MONEY.

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.

LING ER BREASTS ARE FAKE...ENHANCED.

NO COMPLAINS ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS IN THIS STABLE. ONLY THESE 2 LAU MILFs.
Old 28-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyandshiny View Post
LING ER AND QIQI ARE MERCENARIES. Ling Er WANTS TO FINISH YOU OFF QUICKLY WHILE QIQI IS ALWAYS AFTER EXTRA MONEY.

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.

LING ER BREASTS ARE FAKE...ENHANCED.

NO COMPLAINS ABOUT THE OTHER GIRLS IN THIS STABLE. ONLY THESE 2 LAU MILFs.
I agree on QiQi. Don't waste your money on her. Can see cannot touch. What's the point? I suggest bros don't waste your time on this money faced woman. One of the worst I ever tried.
Old 28-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!hornyandshiny is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger2518 View Post
I agree on QiQi. Don't waste your money on her. Can see cannot touch. What's the point? I suggest bros don't waste your time on this money faced woman. One of the worst I ever tried.
Bro QiQi is fuckable for a price...around $130-$150 IF I remember correctly.

But really fuck up service. In the end, I think I serviced her more than she me.

Lin Er...I have a FR some where. I am slow in cumming and she literally told me not to visit her again. She said she prefers fast cumming guys.....5-10 minutes of HJ and boom.

I never forget her fake boobs....HARD AS HELL!!

BTW, I have tried several others from Litiliger stable....NO COMPLAINS...except those 2 above.
Old 28-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

Anyone tried this nuru gel massage? Any good? Thanks!
Old 28-05-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
reberto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bro any1 try milf ling er before? See like power sia pls give and comment..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1