The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Steamy fingering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Usually you get convulsions first, stomach muscles going into violent flux. Some of them who can’t take it will ask to stop, cos they get a peeing sensation just like men. Some of them actually pee. Golden shower is not what you think - it’s really pee lol
Could not agree with you more, you always see the stomach shivering or twitching, yes and my car seat in the old days, always have to spray Febreze to take away the urine smell.
Old 25-06-2024, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Could not agree with you more, you always see the stomach shivering or twitching, yes and my car seat in the old days, always have to spray Febreze to take away the urine smell.
Hope your seats were not made of leather. These days Clorox has a new spray that gets rid of urine stains and smell. Created for people who struggle with dog pee, and maybe the elderly and infirmed who can't hold their bladders.
Old 26-06-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Hope your seats were not made of leather. These days Clorox has a new spray that gets rid of urine stains and smell. Created for people who struggle with dog pee, and maybe the elderly and infirmed who can't hold their bladders.
Boss old days in the 80s Japanese got no seat leather, even if have cannot afford to upgrade, anyway thanks for the heads up about the Clorox
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1