The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 5
rollypolly123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
❤❥❤ ROLLYPOLLY GALLERY ❤❥❤ Bringing ONLY the BEST for you.

❤❥❤ ROLLYPOLLY GALLERY ❤❥❤

❤❥❤ Bringing The Best Value In Price And Services To You ❤❥❤

Please contact us @ Whatsapp Number : +6583591837
to this. Click on it and start message us now !

Scroll down to read FRs for our lovely ladies!!!

During this pandemic, we will only let regular patronise, who have been supporting us all along. Feel free to message us and if you are accepted, means we are one family.

❤❥❤ ❤❥❤

WHATSAPP ONLY
Whatsapp Number : +6583591837

Operating Hours : 9am - 3am Daily

100% satisfaction and premium service from our gems. Only the best, real and recent photos.
Come on with us on this rollypolly journey of fantasies.

Last edited by rollypolly123; 29-07-2020 at 10:28 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (A)

FRS for PLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by danawhity View Post
PLE from Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...8#post19864008

10/3, 2300hrs, Location central

Body : 9/10. SYT, shes tall, 170cm, nice slim body with the right curves
Boobs : 9/10. nice hand full of soft and natural b to cup bobbies
BBBJ : 10/10. slow to fast pace strong suction, knows her stuff well at this young age, shes one gem in the making
FJ : 12/10. shes a wild one in bed, able to do multiple positions and she cummed a few times as well

Overall : 9/10 another gem from bro RP, really having a headache picking.
RTF : very soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by peatcock View Post
Here’s my FR on Ple.

Contacted boss n fast fingers quickly book as she just arrived at Sillypore.

Tall, young and pretty babe, she’s almost 1.7m.

Took shower alone as she prefer shower on her own.

Can’t stop admiring her tattoos on her body.

Gave me a good bj and I reciprocated n gave her a good painting.

She kept moaning and I buay tahan n faster capped n launched my missile.

After the deed was done, took a 20mins break b4 start action again.

Lie beside me and I admired her body n looks.

Round 2 started shortly after n this time gave her a good painting until she orgasm. Quickly wear CD and pounded her, but too bad didi dunwan to climax.
So she gave me a hj, but today didi still stood firm, maybe ate too much beef.

Service wise, I would recommend bros to try her as service is decent n u get to
admire a beauty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosiam View Post
22/3, Ple (Rollypolly)

Damage: $140/2/90

OKT: Clear instructions, no extra bullshit, clear n precise

Appearance: 9/10, a looker, tall fair skin, pretty face, syt, all eyes will be on her if shes walking on the streets

Body: 9/10, shes tall, close to 170cm, slim, nice curves, meaty ass

Boobs: big b to c cup natural, firm tits and nice nipple to suck on

Frenching: frenching queen

BBBJ: 8/10, nice suction, takes her time down there, love the way of her looks with a pretty face sucking on my rod

FJ: 9/10, very wet and very tight, this syt can match your stamina if u can go long. she rides u like her dildo and her facial expressions and moans are priceless, will make u very turned on.

GFE: 8/10, limited english but tries her best to make u feel like her bf. giggle hugs and kisses throughout the session

Overall 9/10, at the current situation, bro rp still has such good quality girls, kudos to him. Ple is one girl u must try , will rtf before she returns soon. Hope the covid situation gets better and we will have more fishes for us to fish on. Stay safe everybody and bonk safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostcontroldick View Post
Ple (Rollypolly)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=1...8#post19864008

Had her a few days back. Very pretty girl, model looks & height. Those with fantasy of having a good time with a model quality lady will not be disappointed. First impression when saw her was WOW. Thanks to okt for the recommendation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMyDuck View Post
Book a slot this afternoon from a stable
proceed to the location OKT provided, Once reached the location texted OKT for further instruction, While waiting Out of a sudden a police patrol car pass-by spotted me and decided to check on me , questioning me what I am doing ,told them I’m visiting a friend but they insist me to go back home or else further action will be taken , didn’t wanna argue with them, really pissed off and spoiled my mood. Anyway is a “Apartment” I personally felt that “ Apartment “ is no longer safe. It can be stopped by enforcement agencies

Decided went on trying another stable “Rolly Polly” picked PLE ,
Procced to the location is a hotel based proceed in straight without being stop by anyone , dont have to wait outside for the next step everything was smooth

Face-8 /10 cutie syt looks.

Skin Tone- Smooth Fair

Melons-7/10 b cup boobs

Body-9/10, nice meat at the right places

BBBJ-9/10 Best

FJ-10/10 -Unforgettable

Overall- 9/10 very friendly very hardworking

RTF: Maybe Next week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki8880 View Post
8/4, Ple (Rollypolly)

Damage: $110/1/60

OKT: Clear instructions

Appearance: 9/10, a looker, tall fair skin, pretty face, syt, will turn ur head back and look at her if shes walking on the streets kind.

Body: 9/10, tall, close to 170cm, slim, nice curves

Boobs: big b to c cup natural

BBBJ: 7/10, nice suction, takes her time down there.

FJ: 8/10, very wet and tight, this syt can rides u with her facial expressions and nice moans, will make u very turned on.

GFE: 7/10, able to communicate in english, cute GFE but never chat much throughout the session.

Overall 8/10, at the current situation, Ple is one girl u lcan try. Hope the covid situation gets better and we will have more fishes for us to fish on. Stay safe everybody and bonk safe!

Thanks for fr for PLE

Last edited by rollypolly123; 09-04-2020 at 11:47 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 19-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

FRs for SONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by harvyspecter23 View Post

GUYS I JUST RECEIVED THE BEST BBBJ OF MY FUCKING LIFE!

FR for Song from Rollypolly 18-03-2020 22:00 https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19890892

Before you read further: This is my FR based on my personal experience and chemistry with her. Your experience my differ. Tried this agency after almost a year because one really bad experience, but this time it was different.

OKT: Fast and responsive. Carter to my timing as well.

Looks: 8/10 Pics are highly edited, but the third pic is very true and almost same. 1st and 2nd pic is like 60% resemblance but 3rd pic is 80% resemblance. She genuinely has a pretty face. Just want to look at her and admire.

Body: 9/10 small size girl with curvy body.

Boobs: 9/10 Her thread says 34B but it's actually bigger than that. C cup boobies out there and also she was milking

French: 9/10 Fluent in French

BBBJ: 10/10 As I said before, it was the best BBBJ of my life yesterday. The way she sucks omg I don't even have words to explain

FJ: 9/10 Because I liked her BBBJ so much I used most of my time on that. But when I want down there she was really tight which I didn't expect. Shaved and great for Bros looking for painting and 69 too. Maybe because she is small size. Accommodate to all the positions I asked for.

RTF: Yes. I want to cancel my trip to come back and Fuck her before she go back next week.

I was so fucking high and Horny when she said 'I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME CUM AND I WANT TO FINISH TOGETHER WITH YOU' before I started my second shot

She accept all races. Has a soft side for men with a bit of body hair she says (plus point for Indian Bros out there) she finds it very sexy! Those are her words

It's rare to find this kind of experience now a days. I left a happy man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzgcrns View Post
Was hesitating to meet FLs this period, but decided to shut the small head up and went for a Tarma session with Song and Meaw from RP. The experience was so fking awesome, I think it ranks in the top 5 of my entire chionging experience.

The perfect sexscapade any man could wish for: fuss free, >1 quality, service-oriented girls of contrasting styles, at an unbelievable price.

Booking/Room/location: Central, luxurious af, and still incredibly discreet. Instant replies and smooth booking. Well done RP bro, you really know your stuff. Never had a better room.

Song (soft, curvy and natural cougar with a lovely thai tan)
GFE: 7.5/10. Proactive, wild, yet cool. She's the kind of hot colleague you'd fuck behind the OC's back. Never kept her hands off me even when I'm fully occupied and buried in Meaw. Speaks good english for bros that can't thai like me.
Looks: 8.5/10. Natural, soft handfuls of C, curvy waist leading to the kind of ass you'd dream of doggying, just discount 15% for the mtxx face filter.
Bbbj: 8/10. Fast, deep and furious with an ungodly amount of tongue action for a good 10+ mins. I personally prefer the slow, sensual kind Meaw provides, but DAMN, you can't deny this level of service orientedness.
FJ: 7.5 + 1 /10. Great ass for doggying as mentioned before, and she constantly encourages you to fk harder and faster, with non-stop stereo. Fast and furious for bros looking to fk hard, plus 1 for the contrastingly coy Meaw molesting you.. Totally feel like a King.

Meaw (Fair skinned, slim, and tight syt with sensual skills)
GFE: 9/10. Felt like the cute and shy but sensible first love you'll have with your poly ah lian. Doesn't speak much english, but her service shines. Constantly cleaning up the excess saliva with wet wipes and tissue throughout BBBJ.
Looks: 7.5/10. Slim tight bod with fair skin, enhanced handfuls of Bs. Face is almost the same as photos.
Bbbj: 9.5/10. Best BBBJ I've ever had. Long, slow, and wet af with tons of sensual tongue action. None of that 3 min then mostly hand bullshit.
FJ: 8.5 + 1.5= 10/10. Meaw is TIGHT, WET, and responsive.. She rode me for close to 10 mins, all while focusing on giving my 2ic that smooth caressing with her xmm. Commando. All this with the experienced Song doing next level magic with her hands on my back...

Hope everyone will cheong responsibly and treat these gems well. Never felt as compelled to write FR as today for the level of service I received for this price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacHonda47 View Post
FR for Song & Meaw tarma from RP

OKT: Very responsive and fast at replying.

Looks: Song(7/10) Meaw(7/10) both have thai tan

Service was really great. Both were very hard working and willing to please. Meaw gave a wonderful BBBJ while Song gave a shiok AR. GFE was really good. Song had rather good english as she travelled to different country before SG. Meaw was the shy type but freaky in bed.

Thanks Bro RP for the recommendation
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnskrallday View Post
Quick FR for Song and Dada from Mansion

Girls work well together and created a comfortable atmosphere. The time with them was very relaxing. Song's massage skills are great. Dada has a great body. Location was upscale with large room and 3 person shower. The other reports for these two were very helpful. Definitely RTF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Song - Rollypolly

Location: Nice hotel, few bus stops away from MRT. No need to show IC.

Looks: Quite different from photos, she's older. Decent looking milf. Smooth complexion and Chinese skin tone.

Body: Average, not skinny not fat.

Boobs: B+, very soft.

Pussy: Not shaved, but not hairy, easy to eat. She's very responsive to licking, and will grip your head with her thighs when she cums. And she's tight!

BBBJ: Starts in the shower, very good

French: Yes, good kisser.

Massage: Yes.

AR: Yes. I don't like this, so I stopped her, but she went for it herself.

Service: Highly rated. Good English, very open and friendly, good sense of humor. Very willing to please and responsive during sex. Moans loudly and gets very turned on if you cum together with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whyalwaysme1234 View Post
Booked Song from rollypolly for 2pm slot today
Looks: 7/10 no where near the photos, decent looking milf
Gfe: 8/10 shy at first before showering, but after showering, starts to get wild and horny and French non stop. English is decent as well and does not need translation
Bbbj: 9/10 superb tongue action and will lick ur balls and ass wildly
Cim: 8/10 took both of my shots like a boss. Made sure every drop is out before removing her mouth
Overall quite a good and worthy experience. Would rtf if I have the time and vitamin M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draco6300 View Post
Rolly Polly
Tarma with Song & Dada
Late FR for this pair.

OKT (10/10): clear quick instructions. Thanks for being so accomodating and understanding bro RP.

Location (8/10): central, nice hotel, discreet and ulu. Need to ninja abit

Looks, body, boobs:
Song (7/10) - not a looker but ok. Milfy type, bit of tummy. Big boobs to fondle
Dada (9/10) - SYT, body is well built, meat at right places

Catbath, Bbbj: (8/10)
Would say both their FJs are quite std SOP. Abit of DT too. But since its tarma, u can expect more attention on all areas of ur body. 1 catbath, 1 bbbj, then swap. Sensation galore mm~ initiated french with DaDa, responded well, didnt try with Song

FJ:
Song (8/10) - wet. Doggy is a must for her bcos damn dat ass.. Will jiggle with every pound one
Dada (9/10) - really tight syt, gave my 1st shot to her fast. Alas im a one-shot man..

Gfe (8/10): quite good, cuddled in btwn shots and chatted. Song spoke the better english i felt, so can comms abit. Gotta say their service attitude is quite good though. Look quite tired but still tried their best. Think they been here awhile and miss home abit. Treat them well bros~
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzn View Post
Bro here it is FR for Song (RollyPolly)

Overall: 9/10

OKT: 10! No need to say one....

Looks: 7 this is nothing compared to her skills on bed

Boobies: 8

Bbbj: 10!!! Muthfacking 10 bros...

Fj: 8

Massage: 10 is a understatement bros.....

Fellow Chiongsters out there... Don't think so much already.... Go try... Not sponsored sumpa✋
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajen85 View Post
FR for Song from RollyPolly:

Looks: Quite different from photos, she's older. Decent looking milf. Smooth complexion and Chinese skin tone.

Body: Average, not skinny not fat but has womanly curves at the right place.

Boobs: B+, very soft and she gets turned on if you suck or twist them.

Pussy: Not shaved but still easy n nice to eat. She's very responsive to licking, and will grip your head with her thighs while you are at it. I kept bringing her to the edge but didnít let her cum and she kept grinding while I was licking her.

BBBJ: Vert good BBBJ and she will try various methods to make you cum but I I take a long time to cum so she did a HJ but when I was going to cum, she let me CIM. Loved it!!

French: Yes, good kisser especially once you turn her on by licking her pussy and it will be no hold barred.

Massage: Yes.
Service: Highly rated. Good English, very open and friendly. Very willing to please and responsive during sex and doesnít make it sound commercial, her moans are genuine. As I brought her close to cumming a few times, she just told me that she needs to fuck me and doesnít care if I cum but she wants to cum first so she went on me cowgirl style and cummed within a few minutes. Then I did missionary and she came a total of 3 times and she said that she has had enough so for 2nd shot, did BBBJ but her mouth was aching coz she mentioned that I was too big. So we did HJ and CIM. Overall very satisfied. And she smells good!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sien11 View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19890892

FR for Song (Rolly Polly)

Saw some nice fr for song decided to try her just now, never regretted.

Communications with Rolly Polly hassle free, especially Iím still new thanks for accepting my request

looks like 80% of her photo, personally I feel she is quite chio the more you look at it.

Gfe feel 8/10 very gentle like your shy girlfriend, always asking if everything is ok, go extra mile to make sure you enjoy the whole session

body 8/10 small in size with nice pair of natural Bs

kissing 5/10 did not kiss much but everytime was full of feel especially during fj

bbbj 10/10 just like what other fr said, very shiok and a lot of saliva

pussy 10/10 nice to paint, very tight

fj 9/10 as she is small in size, willing to accommodate all positions. She likes doggy, especially her puss is tight doggy her damn shiok!!

Massage 7/10 the massage was a bonus, feels great for me

Rtf: of course, she is leaving this week but due to the virus she might be extending. Do try her if you have the chance, wonít regret it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
This is my maiden FR.

Stable - Rolly Polly

Girl - Song.

OKT bro was swift in his response when I msg him of wanting to get Song from his stable yesterday Saturday 11/04/20. Directions to the place of action was easy somewhere around the central area. Was hesitant due to the present situation but Bro Rolly Polly assured me it's ok and safe.

Reached there at 1400 hrs and duly proceeded to the lift. To my surprise, the hotel staff didn't even ask me where I'm goin.. Song waited for me at upstairs.

To my surprise Song looks Milfy but I don't care coz I'm into MILFs.

Looks - 8/10 - Milfy look.

Boobs - 6/10 - Big saggy but nice nips to suck on.

BBBJ - 8/10. -Song was hardworking and she really did a good BBBJ.

Painting - Painted Song and she was moaning all the time. Really turned me listening to her moaning.

FJ - 8/10 - I then pounded her and requested her CIM in her mouth which she duly obliged.

GFE - we then had some good chat. Song was quite good in her English, and she offered to massage me. I said no need we can just have a chat.

For the 2nd round, I pumped her doggy and Song seems to enjoy being whacked from behind.. I bit tired after that, and I finished it off with a HJ.

Overall a very good experience dealing with OKT who was friendly and swift in his messages.

Overall experience I would rate 9/10 for Rolly Polly. 👍👍👍

Thanks for fr for SONG
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19890892

Last edited by rollypolly123; 13-04-2020 at 09:46 AM.
Old 19-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster (A)

FRs for PEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyluck View Post
FR for PEAR (Rollypolly)
Date: 28th March
Time: 6pm
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...5#post19921565

Looks: 7.5/10 80% close to pics, syt gnd looks, normal thai tan

Boobs: 9/10 natural c cups, quite a handful, nice dark nipples, suitable for boob loovers, slight sag due to size of boobs

Frenching: 9/10. very active, will french wildly when shes really horny, lots of tongue, quite skillful

BBBJ: 9/10. good suction, she knows her stuff, deepthroat, licking of balls, i love the way she sucks on the tip and rotating her tongue around it, bring me to the heavens. If she can master commando fast type will be better

FJ: 9/10. doggy is her best position as u can admire that pretty nice meaty ass of hers, switched her to missionary to get the full view of her bouncing boobs. Very responsive with sexy moans, wet n tight.

GFE 10/10. will cuddle u in between shots with light massages, feels like back to my secondary school days.

RTF: Yes, not much choices now to satisfy my needs. CORONA PLEASE LEAVE US!
Thanks for fr for PEAR

Last edited by rollypolly123; 13-04-2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster (A)

FR for WAWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskorn View Post
WAWA Rollypolly

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...8#post19887298

Looks: 8/10 as per posted , same as pic, slutty cfm looks, would consider her pretty

Body: 8/10 tight body with nice c cup natural boobies, nice meaty ass which will make piak piak sound when doggy, my type

Service: 9/10 Willing to please, loves sex very much, very horny n wet, will keep asking if u are feeling all right

GFE: 9/10 she will treat u like her bf, lots of frenching n cuddling

BBBJ: 11/10 out of this world, will blow your minds out, dt long bbbj style

FJ: 10/10 u have to try it to believe it, shes a wild sex horse always craving for more and will grip your butt for deeper penetration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelor41 View Post
Looks: 9/10 Pretty face without makeup!

Body: 8/10 nice body, slim and smooth.

Service: 9/10 Service oriented and willing to accommodate to all request.

GFE: 9.5/10 Non rushing, talk with cuddle

BBBJ: 10/10 know her work well, DT with good momentum

FJ: 10/10 Tight and nicely shaved. Will RTF! Thanks Bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanWJ94 View Post
FR for Wawa rollypolly

Looks: 9/10 have the slutty look
Body: Slim figure with curves at the right places
Boobs: natural soft tits. Nice to grab
BBBJ: Tongue really damm power �� out of this world. Try it and you will know
FJ: Tight pussy, use her legs to push your butts when you are drilling.

Overall: Definitely going to RTF hopefully she's still in the country by then

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
Wawa from RP @ 2:30pm today

Booking arrangement was quick and easy. I was delayed for work, had to change timing, arrived 15mins late but OKT was steady and accommodating. Thumbs up! 10/10

Look 9/10 - Pretty and Fair but have but face is not smooth. Slight blemishes but it is fine with me

Body 10/10 - Young, sweet, tight and firm body. Her ass is amazing perky considering that she is slim built. No tummy. Smooth skin.

Boobs 8/10 - Just nice for me. Small B cup but they are natural

BBBJ & HJ 10/10 - I came especially for this. She is amazing at blowing and stroking your dick. Easily make my dick hard with her slurpy, smooth, wet and great suction. Had to control for quite some time so as not to ruin my 1st shot. Blew me straight for 10 mins!

FJ - Incredible fuck. Pussy was wet throughout the session. Bonk her hard, took my time to work her in multiple position. The best was banging her hard in doggy style because of that perky ass! I finished my 1 shot from behind.

Wash up and rested well. Try to start a convo but did not click that well. Mostly small talks and awkward silent in between. She kindly ask me what do I want for 2nd round and I requested for BBBJ and HJ. She really tried her best to milk out my 2nd shot but to no avail. We even fuck for quite some time and I still couldnít cum. I just told her that I need to replenish my army. Must compliment her for being so persistent and hardworking.

Even though the GFE was average to me but overall 9.5/10. Great bonk!
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosiam View Post
29/3, Wawa (Rollypolly)
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19887298

Times are hard now, afraid will have a lockdown soon, situation looks bleak, another recommendation from okt after my first good session with ple.

Damage: $140/2/90

OKT: as usual, straight to the point, hassle free booking procedures

Appearance: 8/10, looks darker than photos, pretty girl, got the angelina jolie lips, sexy looks

Body: 9/10, compared to ple, shes has a better body, her ass scores the most points, very "jiab" and tight. slim flat tummy with nice curves.

Boobs: natural b cup, a handful, nipples are nice and pointed to suck on

Frenching: loves to french

BBBJ: 8.5/10, she takes her time, slow and sensual, attacks your dick like its her last meal. good skills

FJ: 9.5/10, shes a wild rider, likes to be on top and rides till she cums. switched her to doggy and standing on the chair to finish off (same as pic posted), u will have a great view of her curvy body, very sexy, her moans are very sexy too as u can tell shes enjoying every pump and stroke i did.

GFE: 10/10, she makes sure u feel comfortable all the time, shes a pleaser, and makes sure u enjoy yourself. i love the way she strokes her fingers down my neck, gives me the tingling feeling

Overall 9.5/10, good quality gems from bro RP again, no bullshit from him, i ask for his recommendations first for the type i want. Dont mean to side him as i have been seeing some negative comments about the stable, but as for me, recommended and trusted stable. Hopes the covid19 situation gets better, but it seems its getting worse by the day and im afraid dorscon red is nearing us soon. Bonk as much as i want before really my dick gets lockdown
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=1...8#post19887298

Decided to give FLs another shot since GL is closed. Wanted to book Honey from RollyPolly but she was only available from 12 noon, so I decided to get Wawa instead.

Venue: 8/10. Literally a 5 star hotel. Good transport connections, very nice room surroundings. Only reason why it isn't a 10/10 is because like most FL rooms Wawa's was quite messy, with luggage and clothing and various other stuff strewn all over the room and vanity table area.

Looks: 7.5/10. Was Wawa's first client for the day, and just so happened she was out and about buying lunch and supplies for her day before returning to the hotel for my booking, so she wasn't all dolled up with makeup etc. Personally I don't mind that one bit, since it gave her much more of a "SG uni girl going out for prata supper" casual vibe which I dig. Photos are accurate, and I'd expect that had I booked her later in the day when she was all prepped she'd look just like her ad photographs. Bonus points for her also wearing braces, which just added even more to the vibe as described above.

Personality: 7.5/10. Helpful, smiley, demure but not shy. Can hold a conversation if you can start one with her, just don't expect long answers. Again, reminds me a lot of a typical SG uni girl next door.

Body: 9/10. Not a single bit of unwanted fat or cellulite on her! Slim shapely body with a very toned back and tight bubble butt. Has a tattoo on her back and a small one on her butt, which made doggy that bit more sexy. Baby smooth skin too, no Thai tan.

Boobs: 8/10. Not for boob lovers since she's only a B cup at best, but if you're a sucker for natural boobs and sensitive eraser nipples that do get erect, she's got them. Couple with her milky skin, instant winner.

BBBJ: 10/10 She knows what she's doing and she's damned good at it. I've honestly never had a BBBJ or even a CBJ with a girl wearing braces whereby I didn't feel the braces, but with Wawa it felt wet, slippery, smooth, and sexual. And yes, no braces feeling, so even more kudos for that. Excellent warmup to the main sex.

Kissing: 7/10. She's a frencher, but not in a "stuffing one's tongue down your tonsil" kind of DFK. No complaints. Fairly SOP.

Painting: 8/10. Receptive, also clearly enjoys it. Gets really wet from pussy licking, extra bonus points if unlike me you meet her when she's already fully shaven. Then again, it's not like she has a bush down there either so no complaints from me.

Sex: 9/10. Doggy is a must-try position with her, her ass gives a view truly to die for. Passionate in bed, she takes anything you throw at her in terms of fucking intensity and takes it all in and more. Likes it deep and hard, pretty good cowgirl skills too albeit her stamina for riding isn't the best. Started in missionary, then spooning, then cowgirl, then finished off in doggy. Not very loud or vocal in bed, so don't expect any OTT JAV-levels of acting.

Summary: An enjoyable bonk, definitely deserving of a RTF for a longer double session or more. Special kudos to the boss of RollyPolly too, for being one of the most direct, hassle-free contacts in this business, and clearly taking care of his girls well if he's having them hosted and working out from 5-star locations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal4life View Post
FR for Wawa from RP

its my 2nd time with her, and it felt even better as the ice has already been broken.
She looks 95% like her pictures. What i love about her is that her body is really really tight and smooth. All natural boobs, proportionate for her body. Got that cool chick vibe about her. No acting when shes getting pumped, any moans you hear will be genuine. Even got some action in the shower which really elevated the experience.
Catch her while you can.

Thanks for fr for WAWA
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19887298

Last edited by rollypolly123; 01-04-2020 at 04:13 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 02:40 AM
Samster (A)

FR for NANNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2134 View Post
Tried Nanny from RollyPolly

Amazing lady.

Super sweet. Super friendly. She doesnít really understand english but tries very hard to communicate with you.

Amazing body. Not slim, but thicc. The very good kind. Huge knockers. Natural. Man I wack that thing like hungry ghost.

Good bbbj. Good fj. Really nothing to complain about.

Only that she look slightly older as she uses filter in her pics.
But hey, you prolly be looking at something else man! Hahaha!

Will rtf if I have time.

Thanks bro okt for the quick response!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawler90 View Post
Nanny from RP
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=19890717

Promised FR for nanny, this FR was 3 days late, sorry was very busy last few days because of lockdown. Now manage to free up some time to pen this FR.

Had nanny for first blood! Location was good, clean , tidy, and well kept, making me feel safe to chiong at this virus era time.

She greeted me wearing a long coat, totally unable to see her figure. Once in room she immediately took off her coat. I was like WAOOOO, huge knocker! From showering to massage to bonk to everything, one word, PERFECT! she takecare of me every single bits. Felt pampered, like she is born to serve me. Gave a generous tips to her, she was shocked, saw her happy face really make my days, I don't tips if service bad, but she is really good. My stress, my load, all had been well taken care of by her. Will surely RTF her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN View Post
FR on Nanny (RP),

A late FR as promised, as reported below.

Nanny 1st time arrived in Singapore, wearing a coat to fetch me up to her room.

Looks : 7/10 MILF different from pic posted.
Body : 7/10 meaty BUT smooth & fair skin (rare) especially from Bangkok.
Boobs : 10/10 all natural big and slight sagged but those bros who like boobs fuck or wanna shoot your loads of cum onto her big, soft boobs, you can engage her...
French : 8/10 can speak but shy on the initial.
BBBJ : 8/10 nice with light suction blow job after washing during shower and during FJ on bed.
CIM : NIL
FJ : 8/10 piak.. piak... piak... of her meaty body, enjoy hard ramming with light moans... those boobs swaying up and down...
GFE : 10/10 NO use of phone during the entire session... after FJ hugged you close like boyfriend. She is shy with smiles...
RTF : YES!... due to her BIG boobs...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundowner View Post
Tried Nanny after reading this FR below and i can verify that it's all true. kudos bro JOHN!

- Nanny is a classy, elegant Milf who takes care of herself very well
- nicely groomed and with soft mannerism wanting to please you like an obedient wife ��
- milfy, meaty, service-oriented and gave me a relaxing rubdown at halftime... what more can you ask for?
- got a CIM on my 2nd shot and she took it all in with passion and dedication ��
- thanks bro RP for bringing in gems.. more Milfs pls! ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocomatte View Post
Nanny from RP

Central, cozy room and swiftly respond from okt.

Reach upon and was fetch by a cutie, soon after was led to the room. Once in the room she strips and reveal her huge pairs of juggs.

I was in wow and slowly scan all over her and as describe by other bros, she is more on the thic type and more towards milf type. Her service and hardworking makes up.

We then proceed to shower, while washing my little bro, she was teasing him by sucking and trapping him in the center of her juggs while she moves it, cannot take it already faster dry up and go settle the deed.

A lot of teasing and foreplay, she rode me and her pussy is tight and wet, i buay tahan the sensation and burst the first shot.

Washed up and lie down as she initiate to massage me, thereafter we continue the next round and it was wonderful, I made her cum countless time and she asked me where do I want to cum at? I then choose to burst it into her mouth. Shiok!

Overall: 8/10.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollypolly123 View Post

Thanks for fr
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_slide View Post
Booked Nanny from Rolly Polly.

Booking was fuss free and prompt. Saw Nannyís photos. The huge jugs caught my attention, and i knew i had to book an appt with her.

Arrived at the venue and was picked up by her at the lobby. She was wearing a long coat, covering her body. Looks wise. Still similar to photo. But definitely more milf than GND. I like milfs as much as i like young gals. So no issue for me. I must say her looks are vampish milf. And u probably will take a second look at her if u see her in Bangkok on the streets.

Body is meaty. But all at the right places for me. Boobs and butt.

Bbbj still needs some work but she is hardworking. Started cowgal, missionary and finished her off in front of the bathroom mirror.

RTF: maybe. Just for the big boobs.
Definitely for big boobs lovers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickless777 View Post
FR for Nanny

Looks: Similar with pics, sweet milf
Body: A little meaty which is my type
Boobs: Huge, canít stop playing with it
BBBJ: Not bad but can be better
FJ: Try multiple positions but maybe sheís abit tired cos I wanted her to ride me longer but overall still one of the best I had so far
RTF for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by messy613 View Post
Nanny (RollyPolly) 24/03/20 830pm

First Impression of her, milf in a 30s and thicc build. I was in for a surprise when she undressed to show me her tits. The view was heavenly, the best i have seen thus far this year. She followed me to shower, tit fuck happened while showering, my first shot was done. Quickly proceed to bed to tit fuck again for 10 mins. She really seem to enjoy the process, keep saying good! i like it! Followed by missionary, grabbed her tits so tight, that i can see my finger print while doing her missionary, Her tits so big till she started licking it while i was doing her missionary. Next was doggy, which was alright, because i could not see the tits move. After that we did cowgirl, concurrently sucking her tits. Finished my second shot while fucking doggy in front of the mirror, seeing her huge tits jiggle while doggy is just awesome. Quickly caps off and shot my second shot in a her mouth. Definitely for huge tits lovers. Please fall in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxTheOnexx View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...7#post19890717
RP-Nanny

Visited 24th March late afternoon.
Meaty n 70% like picture.
But once cloths off, small eyes stare big eyes (neh neh)🤤
Hands automatic stick to it, shiok, shiok.
After 1st round, she massage me to prepare for 2nd round.
Very accommodating. Almost crawl out the room.
Bro whose like big neh neh, chiong ah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickless777 View Post
Nanny (RP) 26/3/20

Less than 3 days since my first session with Nanny, I keep thinking of her and decided to book another session. Thanks for bro RP for the responsive reply.

When I reach the place, I waited for 2mins and finally saw Nanny and she fetch me up to the room, since this was the second session, the chemistry was there so a heavy french lesson start immediately like around 10mins and we proceed to wash up. After shower we head back into bedroom and we start to eat each other.

BBBJ was much better this time and we straight into cow girl and missionary for a good 35mins till she cum a few times, but of course Iím sweating like hell and tired so decided to rest. Around 15mins later, Iím recharged and start the second round with missionary again while enjoying the melons till finally shot on her body. Phew~

Overall the entire session was great and we hugged in bed while talking about personally life till the time is up for leaving.

Definitely will RTF before she going back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
FR on Nanny (RollyPolly)

Once in a while, I like to indulge in some discreet affairs.

Took me a while, but after looking at some girls, I finally decided on Nanny.
Texted Bro RP. Arrangement was smooth and location was suitably located in town area in a very nice hotel.

When i arrived at the hotel lobby, I was greeted by Nanny. She looked slightly older than her pics (the ones you see probably have some filters), but you will forget that the moment you saw her naked.

Those knockers are the real deal. I was probably spending so much time sucking on each of them that I forgot there is still the sex!

Nanny can speak some basic English but we communicated mostly via google translate. I think that put her at ease knowing Iím making an effort in trying to convey what I wanted.

Overall, her blowjobs are heaven, and once we got started the sex was steamy.
Despite the language barrier, She is willing to please.

She is definitely a top choice for boob lovers.

Thank you again Bro RP for arranging my time with this gem.

Highly recommended!
Quote:
Originally Posted by amox View Post
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php...7#post19890717

Nanny from RP.

This girl's got some serious boob man. really recommended for booblovers. Really playful, really fun to be with. BJ so so, but her enthusiasm and attitude more than makes up for that. not one to score with numbers, but if you're into boobs this is the one you cannot miss.

would RTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirf0507 View Post
30th March 4pm Nanny from RollyPolly

Location: 9/10 central area. abit difficult if ure driving. but nice room.
Face: same lady as photo
body: 8/10 meaty and curves in all the right places
boobs: 10/10 nice soft boobs. abit saggy but my kind of taste
bbbj: 8/10 had better but loves the way she looks at you.
fj: 8/10 finished twice together. She knows how to work. not a dead fish.
gfe: 9/10 not rushing. cuddles in between session.
okt: 10/10 responsive one of my go to okt

rtf: maybe.. see if got time. but I dont normally return to same fl unless she is super awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stLapS View Post
FR for Nanny
from ROLLYPOLLY

Instructions were clear, room was spacious and tidy

Looks : 8/10 (Same as pic just no filter only, still cute)
Body : 9/10 (got meat BUT the good kind!!)
Boobs : 10/10 (Pics speak for itself la, see the real goodness for yourself )
French : 9/10 (can french but depends on chemistry)
BBBJ : 9/10 (not bad can use more force)
CIM : 10/10
FJ : 10/10
GFE : 11/10 Hardly touch her phone during session, cuddled after first round and gave a light massage, second round even more shiopook and GFE, shiok ah
RTF : YES of course...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKT555 View Post
had nanny from RP. like what other bros said. she is abit on the thicc side. but i would not call fat. the best part of her is her boobs. exactly like those jav milf tits with sag and the same time dense. had a great time playing those tits.

she likes to be licked but not fingered. ok to french but not commando style as she is not in this trade back home.

bbbj is good but room for improvement. as there is a lack of suction. but to my surprise. she can CIM. did not reject when i requested for it.

FJ wise, i love her in cowgirl. can play with her tits while she grinds me. no complains when i ask to change position multiple times. i took almost 90mins to cum twice. but she was all smiles.

quite a cheeky lady too. she came to pick me up in a dress without wearing anything underneath. will be back for her. hopefully she does not leave before that. but i would have to say her price is a little on the steep side. if her price went down a little. i probably would rtf her everyday

Thanks for the fr for NANNY
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...8#post19891298

Last edited by rollypolly123; 09-04-2020 at 06:03 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:40 AM
Samster (A)

FR for NUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollypolly1234 View Post

Thanks for fr
Quote:

Thanks for fr bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkinn View Post
My humble and first FR for sbf , Nut from Rollypolly
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=767009

I must compliment the okt for super responsive and swift replies, accommodating to all my silly questions and patient replies. Eyeing this girl for sometime but didnt see any frs, so decided to take the plunge.

OKT: Fast, responsive

Face: 7.5/10 70% to 80% resemblance to photo, still pretty in my eyes

Body: i would say shes more towards curvy, right meat at the right places.

Boobs: c cup natural, quite a handful to grab and fondle and to suck on

BBBJ: excels well in this, very hardworking and will suck u for a good 10 to 15mins with no complains, finished my first shot with her sucking an slurping away on my dick with deepthroat and i held her head tight towards my dick as i exploded into her mouth, not relenting

French: french like no tomorrow

GFE: shes like your secret lover u kept away from your wife, gfe 10/10

FJ: very horny and wet, her moans r like music to my ears, frequently saying " fuck me hard baby", and u can see her quivering a few times when she cums. Multiple positions can be done
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramo316 View Post
FR for Nut from RollyPolly.

Holy shit. Location fucking fantastic.
Hotel was 8 over 10.
Clean towels. Big room. Points deducted for fucked up water heater. Siao water could not be controlled for temperature. Either freezing or boiling. It was funny to see Nut panic lol.

Nut. My type of girl. Damn shy but bloody horny. This cannot that cannot but will hug you tightly and donít let you stop. Macam JAV yamete but still enjoy the deeds lol.

Boobs was a good B. Nipples were extreme sensitive. You can caress her and she will get wet. She has a damn alluring smile where one of her canines juts our like a Japanese schoolgirl. Long straight hair. Very accommodative. Good command of English.

Kept complaining about Bro RP though. Okt called her fat because she was slimmer a few months back. She had a run in with Boba Milk tea. And she kept drinking for a few months and put on some weight lol. Damn joker she.

Session was fantastic. Tried whatever I wanted. She will do whatever she can to make you satisfied. During session Bro RP called her to do something. It was the exact time we we both fucking high. She already almost go heaven and phone came in. She almost cried we had to stop lol. It was cool, Bro RP texted for a halftime break but she was still annoyed haha.

Completely satisfied session. Sheís curvy, cute, jovial and absolutely tight. Could have shaved instead of trimmed though. Gem of a girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyInsomniac View Post
NUT from Rolly Polly

Name: Nut
Looks: 8.5/10, one of the sweetest looking one, thus far.
Boobs: Natural B/C cup.
GFE: 9.5/10, started out shy, but very accomodating once she warm up to you. Chemistry plays a part. Good command of English. Holds conversation very well.
Skill: Hmm, not SOP. Very intimate, like your actual girlfriend.
French: As above.
FJ: As mentioned, it's an intimate experience if there's a full on chemistry.
BBBJ: 9/10
Overall: Will definitely return before she goes back. Why no full marks? No girl is perfect. ✌
Quote:
Originally Posted by K810i View Post
A little late FR for Nut. RP response and appointment was a breeze. Location was centralized, and parking was very easy. Rooms are very spacious and neat. Bad part, have to go through in between reception to the lift and wait for the girl to pick you up.

Look : Sweet, fair skinned, a little meatier, curves at the right place. 70% to picture. But it will definitely grow as you start bonking her.
BBBJ : She's a pro and DT very well. Manage to CIM in her without any issues.
FJ : Rides well and very natural moan throughout the session.
Communication : She speaks English pretty well. Chatty throughout till we overshot our time.
GFE : We frenched like there is no tomorrow. From slow to a tongue twisting one. Awesome-ness.
RTF: Yes, definitely before she goes back next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
Booked Nut (RP) at 2pm today

Initially I wanted to go for Song but couldnít get that timing. OKT reco Nut instead, told me can CIM. So decide to go ahead and indeed made my day!

Lady - 9/10 Pretty, fair, smooth skin, no blemishes. She is 25 years old.
Body - 9/10 Slim but meaty at right places. She is around 1.67m, almost reaching my height.
Boobs - 9/10 Small natural B but with soft, sensitive and suckable nipples
Pussy - 9/10 light bush and growing. When you keep sucking her nipples, she will instantaneously becomes wet.

From the moment I entered the hotel room, we hit off instantly. Very friendly lady, her command of English is good. I told her that for my 1st shot I want to do it by BBBJ and then CIM. She willingly obliged. She took her time to suck both my nipples. Before blowing me, I was already solid hard. Her BBBJ is good, 8/10 but she did not DT. She spend quite some time blowing me and even though I really wanted to finish 1st shot in her mouth, I decided to fuck here instead. I brought my vibrator ring and she was loving it. Took my time to fuck her good, really slow and solid fuck. Multiple position. She was moaning hard, she cum in cowgirl position easily and then collapse on me. Her whole body was shivering! I finished my 1st shot whole doing missionary, quickly pull out my dick, uncapped and trust my dick in her mouth. She took it like a pro, suck every bit of my cum....

We both clean up and after that she offered to give me massage. While massaging me, her hp kept having the msg notification alert and she was annoyed by it. She mute her hp and put it aside which surprised me alot. This lady was really into pleasing me. So I cheekily Told her Iím going to service her instead for the 2nd round. I asked her what she likes and dislikes for sex and I can see her chuckles in shyness. She wanted to me to suck her nipples, she said she loves it a lot. So I did one better, put my dick in with the vibrator toy, sitting position and sucking her sweet nipples! You should see how she was enjoying every bit of it. I lay down and let her ride me. And like I mentioned earlier, she cums easily in cowgirl and collapsed again on me. I turn her around, fuck her from behind and placing the vibrator toy in between her clit. Wow! Her pussy juice was gushing out. I place my index finger to her mouth and she willingly took and suck it. It did not took me long to finish my second shot. The booking session is amazing! 20/10. GFE 20/10.

Since I connected well with her, I might just RTF her again. I rarely RTF but this could be an exceptional. She is from Buriram btw, and she was telling me about the soccer team and their stadium. Yeah, I could easily talk to this lady so the deed does not seem commercial. Overall 10/10! Thanks OKT for the arrangements...
Quote:

Thanks for fr bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radshag View Post
FR: Nut, RollyPolly

Serviced by her yesterday night, central hotel with public parking behind.

Looks, 7/10, 30% discount from pics, nice long hair.

Body, 8/10, natural c, curvy body with meaty ass

BBBJ, 10/10, best experience so far, good multi tasker stimulating your sensitive zones. Wonít stop unless you shoot or stop her.

FJ, 9/10, relatively tight in cowboy position. Good to doggy due to nice meaty ass.

GFE, 10/10, gave a good massage after the first shot and speaks great conversational english.

Recommended for those looking for a relaxing break from reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ec20031u View Post
28 March 2020
2030 Hrs
Nut from RP

Look: 8/10 close to the photos Attach

Boobs: natural c, curvy body with meaty ass

FJ:9/10, relatively tight in cowboy position. Good to doggy due to nice meaty ass.

GFE / service 9/10: funny girl , very solid service, she did the same service for 2nd shot as well. frenching like no tomorrow when fucking.

Had some small talks about her work/experience in many countries. She prefer Singapore, especially Singaporean customers

RTF: yes if time and money permit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frachie View Post
Fr for Nut RP.

Had the urge to do a late night bonk. Text RP bro for wawa but fully booked. Recommended Nut instead. Was a great choice.

Was quite late but manage to be given a slot a fast fast head to location. Once reached, nut was in an orange mini dress and wasn't disappointed. All I can say, her meat are at the right places.

Nothing much to talk about the session but it was all very good. The best part was her GFE and the conversation we had. Good English and had alot to talk in between the 2 session.

She has a great attitude and very friendly eventhough it was my first time with an FL. Always had a thing for Thai girl.

All her services, to me, was tip top and recommend other bro if u need a friendly and hard working girl.

10/10 for all her services because she entertain me perfectly the way I like in a girl.

Thank you bro RP.

Rtf, definitely,not much for her services but for her perfect attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbonkster View Post
FR for Nut (RP)

Nut has a very pleasant personality, always smiles and is willing to go all out to please. Shared many laughs with her and she is easy and fun to engage in conversation, once youíre able to click with her.

Look: Pleasant looking, tall and slightly meaty figure (my type)
Body: Nice natural Bs with great suckable nips which were sensitive
BBBJ: Extremely hardworking!! Wet and sloppy with good use of tongue, just keeps going and going
GFE: Lots of fun teasing, caressing and hugging
Frenching: Lots of frenching, sheís a great kisser! Non-stop and very addictive

FJ: Tried all positions, and she cums easily in cowgirl. She likes guys to fuck her good in missionary and doggystyle, and she mentioned she likes to be doggied! She was wet throughout and the zhup sounds were satisfying af. Even during 2nd round, the standard did not drop and was as good if not better than 1st round.

Overall a great gem and she is really accomodating and goes all out in bed to satisfy you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong91 View Post
Hi not a new account here. I tried Nut from RollyPolly. She has a GFE feel and definitely cute looking too.

The photos are slightly photoshopped, 80% look like the real images.

Overall, I'll give her a 8/10!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
For the 2nd straight day, took another girl from Rolly Polly stable.

Stable - Rolly Polly

Girl - Nut.

Location - Superb hotel somewhere central. As usual OKT assured me it's ok to go up the room. Nut was waiting for me on top with a sweet smile 🙂.

Proceeded to her room and the toilet was damn superb. Had a shower with her, dry ourselves and hopped onto the big bed.

Looks - 8/10 - Nut looks sweet just like your typical shopping mall sales girl.

Boobs - 8/10 - Saggy for her age, but her big nipples turns me on... Had a good time sucking them.

BBBJ - 9/10 - A real hardworking girl. She loves to slurp my humble rod and at the same time I used my left finger to rub her clit.. this girl can really get wet easily.

Painting - I then painted her and she was moaning all the time. 😊

FJ - 8/10 - Pumped her song song and again her moaning turns me on before I shot my armies onto her tummy.

GFE - 9/10- She is so good in English, a really knowledgeable girl. We talked about Bangkok and the upcoming Songkran and she really makes u feel at ease.

2nd round - I told her no need for another fuck... Just a BBBJ will do. And again she's so hardworking slurping my rod making sure I leave a satisfied man. She finished it off with a HJ..

Overall a great experience dealing with Rolly Polly stable. OKT very organized and friendly. For that I would give Rolly Polly 9/10. 👍👍👍

Thanks for fr for NUT

Last edited by rollypolly123; 13-04-2020 at 09:49 AM.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster (A)

FR for DADA

Price Included Safety Caps and Rooms
Payment Before Service Start.
100% satisfaction and premium service from our gems. Only the best, real and recent photos.

Last edited by rollypolly123; 13-04-2020 at 09:48 AM.
Old 20-04-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster (A)

FRs for PEAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyluck View Post
FR for PEAR (Rollypolly)
Date: 28th March
Time: 6pm

Looks: 7.5/10 80% close to pics, syt gnd looks, normal thai tan

Boobs: 9/10 natural c cups, quite a handful, nice dark nipples, suitable for boob loovers, slight sag due to size of boobs

Frenching: 9/10. very active, will french wildly when shes really horny, lots of tongue, quite skillful

BBBJ: 9/10. good suction, she knows her stuff, deepthroat, licking of balls, i love the way she sucks on the tip and rotating her tongue around it, bring me to the heavens. If she can master commando fast type will be better

FJ: 9/10. doggy is her best position as u can admire that pretty nice meaty ass of hers, switched her to missionary to get the full view of her bouncing boobs. Very responsive with sexy moans, wet n tight.

GFE 10/10. will cuddle u in between shots with light massages, feels like back to my secondary school days.

RTF: Yes, not much choices now to satisfy my needs. CORONA PLEASE LEAVE US!
Thanks for fr for PEAR

Last edited by rollypolly123; 29-03-2020 at 12:31 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster (A)

FRs for HONEY

Last edited by rollypolly123; 13-04-2020 at 09:47 AM.
Old 20-04-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster (A)

FR for PLE

Last edited by rollypolly123; 12-03-2020 at 11:44 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ❤❥❤ ROLLYPOLLY GALLERY ❤❥❤ Bringing ONLY the BEST for you.

Last edited by rollypolly123; 06-02-2020 at 12:38 AM.
Old 20-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-04-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-04-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster (A)

Last edited by rollypolly123; 17-06-2019 at 01:23 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1