The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-04-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganwinter View Post
understand. for me the problem was others doesnt interest me anymore.😐
yeah bro when you found one that is your type it is hard to move away from her.

is like since i get better service with the ml i rtm frequently don't see a point in trying other girls.

but soon i will be bored and venture out
Old 12-04-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light

My take on thison't always think you are the special one. If you think you are rich,there is always someone with deeper pockets than you or you think you are yandao,there will be others above you. If the ML give you extra time or service,don't ever think you are the only one receiving it. She could have also offered to others. Just like the topic of topping up for FJ, there is so much thread on this already. If you are being offered,or your offer has been taken upon, also don't think too much into it as there may be some bros who has also gotten it. We must understand the ladies are here to work,to have good business, they will make you perceive that you are the special one.So end of the day,play wisely. Don't go too deep.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
ehhhh interestingly a ml recently asked me the same question (not directed at me of course).

she was asking if its realistic at all to settle down with a guy here, and if he will mind her past.

i told her about the few 'happily ever after' cases here, though very rare, it happens!!

wish her good luck and if the guy is you, good luck too!
Wonder if that ML u refer need to take 2 different lift to reach her. Haha.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
My take on thison't always think you are the special one. If you think you are rich,there is always someone with deeper pockets than you or you think you are yandao,there will be others above you. If the ML give you extra time or service,don't ever think you are the only one receiving it. She could have also offered to others. Just like the topic of topping up for FJ, there is so much thread on this already. If you are being offered,or your offer has been taken upon, also don't think too much into it as there may be some bros who has also gotten it. We must understand the ladies are here to work,to have good business, they will make you perceive that you are the special one.So end of the day,play wisely. Don't go too deep.
Yup must know when to fuck off when things changes.

Just remember she is a whore.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I do is never give the impression that I’m doing great in life. Always just say you are an average married guy living an average life, say you staying with parents (to take care of them) and don’t drive. Then at max tabao fruits for her and never give tips

That would kill off most funny ideas and anything extra you get would be pure rapport / friend / affection

The stupidest thing you can do in front of a WL is to act rich, regardless true or fake

Just my 5 cents

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 13-04-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
One thing I do is never give the impression that I’m doing great in life. Always just say you are an average married guy living an average life, say you staying with parents (to take care of them) and don’t drive. Then at max tabao fruits for her and never give tips

That would kill off most funny ideas and anything extra you get would be pure rapport / friend / affection

The stupidest thing you can do in front of a WL is to act rich, regardless true or fake

Just my 5 cents
Word. One of the few great advice that i concur.
Old 13-04-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

Just my 5 cents
Thanks for the advice.

I tip frequently maybe i should cap the tip at $10.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Thanks for the advice.

I tip frequently maybe i should cap the tip at $10.
Just being honest and frank here while I still have some goodwill...otherwise I will just ignore you already.

You are starting to become an “ask-hole” with all questions and stuff you’ve been asking and saying.

You need to stop asking questions, then getting the advise/answers and then agreeing to them, and then NOT doing it.

Whoever it is you are visiting...
She might give you “freebies” but trust us, you aren’t the only one.

The fact you have to ask how much to pay to top up for a FJ...already shows you aren’t any different. It only means she has a price and it depends on who has a deeper wallet.

Don’t want to sound mean to you, but this will be my last response to you in regards to your matters.

Man up bro.
You already know what you need to do.
Old 13-04-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rio2020 View Post
Let me guess the girl you referring to is xx?
So many different xx out there now haha.
But if he really kena from the XX of the twins...

Erm...let’s just say she’s played this game way too many times with different people. 🤣
Old 13-04-2021, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Dun be wimps..... I see so many in this thread.
A real cheongster will always abide by the golden rule.... Find, Fuck & Forget.
Old 13-04-2021, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It can only happen true love if she can accept a normal live , not a rich live tai tai. No Car , no big house , take mrt
How much income she needed
Old 13-04-2021, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
wopps is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwopps is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kizamikun View Post
hey there, just leaving an honest FR for the 2 below so bros can save some money if even considering;

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/$$$$---$$$$-massage/
m i a o m i a o
Location - walking distance from parklane mall (sophia road apt)
Looks: 6/10 (milf, +10 or 15 years to the pic)
Body: 6/10 (not much to ring home about)
Massage: 7/10 (starts with head massage which was interesting, can tell got experience massaging, but maybe late night already no strength)
HJ: 4/10 (wah piang put in car piston also cannot match, surprised I even tank it for so long)
Sensual: 1/10 (massage flip over, no special hdly, catbath, sensual touch or what, just flip and machine gun your brother)
RTM - If you love machines I guess

https://sgbeautycastle-1.com/anna-viet-lady-massage-hj/

Location - walking distance from parklane also (niven road)
Looks: 7/10 (early milf age, consider pretty I guess)
Body: 7/10 (is slim, but if you're going there for the base service, she is clothed)
Massage: 7/10 (is okay if you like your back kneaded, but got experience la i feel)
Sensual: 4/10 (abit of teasing at the end of the massage, the flip lo thats it)
RTM - uh, no ba. Too many better other options

Well that's 200 I aint getting back, but hope my dumbass helps some other bros, til next time!
super thanks to your FR! this $$$$$$$$ photos made me very curious ! now i’m going to avoid it like a plague
Old 13-04-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Just my 5 cents
On the flip side, there are some who will deliberately do the opposite you mentioned, cos they know it will tempt some group of MLs, can lure them, milk them, KC them. Some just view it as a relationship game /contest to see who can get more out of it. Their idea of thrill is not something most of us wanna venture deliberately
Old 13-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Dun be wimps..... I see so many in this thread.
A real cheongster will always abide by the golden rule.... Find, Fuck & Forget.
Will fall on deaf ears la, people deep into it only wanna hear the things they wanna hear

I will always suggest them to try this "Acid Test", ask the following to the ML they feel is in love with them..

"Baobei, I just lost my job, but I still want to continue seeing you, are you able to still let me visit you an hour a week?"

Hear her reply/excuse/reasons then they can wake the F up
Old 13-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Just being honest and frank here while I still have some goodwill...otherwise I will just ignore you already.

You are starting to become an “ask-hole” with all questions and stuff you’ve been asking and saying.

You need to stop asking questions, then getting the advise/answers and then agreeing to them, and then NOT doing it.

Whoever it is you are visiting...
She might give you “freebies” but trust us, you aren’t the only one.

The fact you have to ask how much to pay to top up for a FJ...already shows you aren’t any different. It only means she has a price and it depends on who has a deeper wallet.

Don’t want to sound mean to you, but this will be my last response to you in regards to your matters.

Man up bro.
You already know what you need to do.
Bro i appreciate all the comments but think you misunderstood. Maybe i should not comment so much since it making me look like i am getting fucked.

I am just saying the dilemma of rtm for more service vs trying out other girls, there is nothing else to it.

The FJ question was weeks ago, i already understand to fuck and fuck off. Again i take all girls as a whore, whatever happens inside stays inside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1