The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
iceteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeteaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 21 yrs old prc student in SG, pretty, polite and demure

erm ... actually thinking to try since TS promoted her so much ... especially after read the 1st FR for her ... however, the story is turning to difference face after 2nd & 3rd FR coming out .... so? better don't taking our risk for this unsure quality bonk. And for those bro who request the ctc, please always read other bro's frank FR before doing so.

- No recent FR -

UPz me if you like my post!!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAVF_Visitor View Post
The bad experience and service is quite similar to http://sbfsg.org/welcome...bing-pics.html. Hope it is not her or Bing Bing still providing bad service.
The memory is still fresh. The haircut, the body the ass and the modus operandi are exactly the same. And if she is Bing Bing then I admire her guts to come charging us 150 this time!!!
Old 10-09-2009, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
teohstore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I am really sorry to hear about this unfortunate thing happened.

I did experience that before in other cases and I know how you feel right now.

She got the bad experience previously where the guy just ran away after the session, that's why she asked for 150 upfront in all the session including mine. About the tips given, it really up to individual.

I do agree that she short of fulfil the time stated as one hour and she should handle it in a better way to the bros here. In this case, what she missing here is to promote the atmosphere for both to have an enjoyable session.

I met her this afternoon and I explained to her about the incident then only she realised she has caused a mess to the brother here. She sorry about that as she doesn't know what she had done has caused the unhappiness.

I have highlighted all of these to her this afternoon.

I have stopped given ctc after AK_Sam fr. Indeed, his report is a real shock to me. For those has received the ctc you can choose not to proceed anymore.

Please do not pm me for this lady ctc anymore as I do not want to cause our bros another mess again.

Since this lady is not good and has caused a mess to most of the bros here.

I have decided to close the case here with a useless and sadness ending.

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Samster

Koreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoreanlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You are a kind and generous man indeed. But I wouldnt call her demure and polite at all. Blame myself for falling easily into this.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 16
liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!liudage is one of the Best!

Firstly, I must thank bro teohstore for sharing Eva’s ctc. I happened to be given the number of BingBing, but decided against calling her when bro Arthurh decided to stop giving out her ctc due to the bad FRs (http://sbfsg.org/welcome...ng-pics-3.html). With bro SAVF_Visitor’s comment, I decided to check and can confirm that it is the SAME number (9XXX-X233). As bro Koreanlover noted, I admire her guts to come back with a higher rate, pretending to be what she is not. Bro teohstore did the right thing by stopping to give out the ctc.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
I do pride myself with high taste though.....
Dun deep deep regret. Short time in this trade only...OK
=> U are definitely rite about her being "Short Time In the Trade or Thread only !"....Because she juz became HISTORY after eagle-eyed BROs have discovered more about her past !!!....So definitely we won't "deep deep regret your high taste selection !!!"....

Last edited by andyk; 10-09-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cockscrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I dun know what happened and I dun care, as it is not my problem.
I got very different treatment from her... Roshomon Effect???
Cheers...
hahaha....very cheem leh....Roshomon Effect.
I think u very "yuan tau" lah....
Old 10-09-2009, 10:40 PM
Samster

Both TS and besafe must be very good looking indeed. Even with my 150 and other bro extra tips she did not want to stay beyond 20 mins. No wonder they already knew she won't be here for long lor.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
teohstore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Koreanlover bro,

Don't say that...I am not. Everyone of us is special. We are all here to find the happiness and that's why we are here.

Really, I feel quite uncomfortable and upset especially when liudage bro has confirmed that she is the same person.

Ok, to me this is enough and I hope she knows what she is doing is right or wrong. That's it. I will let the matter rest.

Cheers for all bros.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Let me say this once and for all.
I go into this without knowing who she is or was before.
I wrote what I felt and enjoyed.
I won't even blame TS for it.
I empathise with brothers who were shortchanged by her.
I am quite perturbed about this whole thing.
Thank you.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

To the person who zapped me and called me an OKT...
be a brave person and leave your nick
Dun call people names without substantiating.
If I call you something that is not.. how to do you feel yourself.
Hope life stays well and good to you.
Cheers.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreanlover View Post
Both TS and besafe must be very good looking indeed. Even with my 150 and other bro extra tips she did not want to stay beyond 20 mins. No wonder they already knew she won't be here for long lor.
Not sure what you are trying to imply.I know you are upset with HER!
So, please get it right.
Take care.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> U are definitely rite about her being "Short Time In the Trade or Thread only !"....Because she juz became HISTORY after eagle-eyed BROs have discovered more about her past !!!....So definitely we won't "deep deep regret your high taste selection !!!"....
Why do you need to write this?
I always have great respect for you.
So... what is this about?
Take care and all the best in everything you do.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why do you need to write this?
I always have great respect for you.
So... what is this about?
Take care and all the best in everything you do.
=> Think U must be really upset that U was zapped being an OKT ! So please dun get upset with ME too & dun lose sleep over this !....Liked U was juz joking with me last time ! Likewise I was juz teasing U too ! Lately think U are too serious la !!! Much prefer your earlier easy going style !!! Anyway good BRO here complimented U that U must be "yan tao" !!!

Anyway as long U are happy with 2 or 3 rounds with her & got your money's worth and liked U posted U dun care ! So that's good & happy for U !...

Personally i felt these days,it'll be best to read few FRs on any new threads before checking out the FL ! Heard there's are "same gals using few names" in different threads by different TS for eg liked SYT Juan Juan few months ago !...But In Juan Juan's case I heard she didn't request for it !...But if the FL is out to CON us good BROS here,then it really bad !!!...Will be very disappointed if i made effort to arrange & then find the "same gal" outside my room !!!...

Many thanks for your good wishes & stay cool always !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

Last edited by andyk; 11-09-2009 at 05:50 AM. Reason: ok
Old 11-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Think U must be really upset that U was zapped being an OKT ! So please dun get upset with ME too & dun lose sleep over this !....Liked U was juz joking with me last time ! Likewise I was juz teasing U too ! Lately think U are too serious la !!! Much prefer your earlier easy going style !!! Anyway good BRO here complimented U that U must be "yan tao" !!!

Anyway as long U are happy with 2 or 3 rounds with her & got your money's worth and liked U posted U dun care ! So that's good & happy for U !..

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Thank you for words of wisdom.
I truly enjoyed the happenings and intrigue here in this forum.
Now I really comprehend what one brother said about the Roshomon effect.
Becoming an OKT.. Hmmm.. why not..I will seriously consider it.

Good morning Singapore.. another "BORING" day.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1