The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!
Re: Product Tester

To clear things up, I believe one (or possibly more) of the stories he posted is from http://phantacee.com and not from lushsexstories.
Old 29-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We swam a while longer and then got out and put our suits back on. I think none of us wanted to push things too far. We made supper on the BBQ and just sat and talked as we listened to some of Ron’s rare, selected recordings. There was no discomfort between us, just close friends enjoying an evening together.

Ron was still in his swimsuit and sandals when he got up to leave that night. 

“Just a minute,” Gina said, “I’ve got something for you to take home.” She ran down the hall to our room as Ron and I continued to talk.

A minute later she walked back up to us stark naked. “I thought you might like a fresh memory to use in bed tonight. That, and a nice big naked hug.”

He was overjoyed and jumped at the opportunity, pressing her tits hard up against his shirtless chest. Then, realizing what he’d done, he kissed her on the cheek. 

“I still can’t believe this,” He shook his head and smiled at both of us, then he left.

That night in bed, Gina and I relived every detail of the afternoon as we talked and watched each other masturbate.

“So, what happens now?” I asked her, running my hand slowly up and down my shaft.

“I don’t know. I love what happened and I definitely want to repeat it, but it’s a little frightening,” she said. “We’re baring so much emotion and desire with him. I can’t help feeling this could be dangerous, and that maybe we’re taking advantage of him.”

“I see what you mean. Things could easily get out of control. He does have real affection for you. But as for taking advantage of him, there’s no way he’s getting into your pussy. Maybe if you gave him a hand job or something?”

“MMmm, I’d like that, but that starts us a slippery slope,” she said. “Naked show today, hand-job tomorrow, then a blowjob…”

“OK, OK, I get it. Maybe we talk to him then, see what he thinks?

"Yeah, that’s the only real way to figure this out. Boy, that sure was a mood killer.”

I let go of my cock and cupped her breast. We kissed deeply as she felt for my cock and wrapped her fingers around the shaft.

“That’s better. Now get down between my legs and make yourself useful,” she ordered. “I want to feel that talented mouth make me cum.”

I did as I was told and delivered a solid 'Richter 9’ climax. Then I pounded her velvety pussy, late into the night.

The following weekend Ron was due to drop by again for dinner. Gina and I hadn’t talked much more over the week, so neither of us really knew what might happen next. 

Shortly after noon, Ron pulled into our driveway then pulled a box out of his car. Normally, be brought treats and selected recordings that he grudgingly played on my sub-standard system. Today, there were a few other things in the box as well, one of them being a Polaroid camera.

“What’s this for?” Gina asked.

“Well… I was kind of hoping to take some shots of you later. You know, to help me at home… when I’m alone?”

She looked further into the box and was flabbergasted. There were also a few sex toys in there, dildos, vibrators and butt plugs. 

“RICK!!” she called out to me.

“What’s up?” I said entering the room.

“Remember our conversation last week? Well, I think we got it all wrong. It may be the other way around,” she said.

“What do you mean, were you talking about me? Have I done something wrong? Ron began to jabber.

I looked in the box and had to smile. "Are you serious man? I mean, look at all this shit. Were you seriously expecting to take pictures of Gina using this? You know, I’ve never seen her do stuff like that, and you sure as hell aren’t beating me to it!”

Ron became all flustered and upset. “Hey, man, please, let me explain, it’s not like that. Well… maybe a little… but let me explain.”

Now you need to understand that this was RON. Remember, the perpetually stoned hippie from the sixties? He started explaining from the beginning.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

“Last week I was home and, man, I was still so turned on from what we did together. I started to think, wow, what if I had a few snaps of Gina, now that would make jerking off a lot more fun, wouldn’t it? But then I thought, shit, you can’t get pictures like that developed. Then I remembered my buddy, Jack, he’s got the best Polaroid camera they make, so I slipped him a few bucks and he lent it to me.”

“So you WERE planning on taking pictures of Gina,” I butted in.

“Well… yeah, I guess, but let me finish. So I’m at home stroking myself and I start to think. Fuck, imagine if she were playing with toys. And the more I thought, the more I believed she would do it. So I went to a sex shop and bought all this stuff. It was only when I got back home that I realized how stupid and fucked up I was. There was no way it was going to happen, I was just in some kind of horny trance.” 

“So, why is all this stuff here?” Gina asked, almost laughing at the ridiculous story.

“Hey, they don’t take returns on stuff like this, so I figured the two of you might like them just the same, without me involved that is.”

Gina couldn’t hold it in any more and started to laugh, softly at first, but soon we were all in hysterics. 

“Goddamnit, I can’t believe you sometimes,” I said, still choking with laughter. “You must have blown half a week’s pay on all this stuff.”

“Yeah, who knew it was so expensive,” Ron said.

“Well, what do you think, Gina? Feel like playing some games with me, or maybe by yourself?”

Gina sobered up quickly as she looked into the box again. One by one she pulled out the toys. First, the eight-inch dildo with balls. She felt the thickness and heft of it as she caressed its realistic shape. Then the tiny vibrator set with two different sized vibrating bullets plus a remote control. She turned on the remote and smiled as the bullets tingled in her hand. Finally, she pulled out the assortment of four different butt plugs, all different in lengths, thicknesses and shapes.

“I’m speechless,” she said, “I don’t even know what some of these things do, or if they’ll even fit in me. On top of it all, there’s Ron over there watching me handle each toy and dreaming about me using it. This is all too weird for me, let me think about it tomorrow.”

“OK, let me make things easy for everyone,” I offered. “Ron, I’ll take all this stuff off your hands and split the cost with you. In all honesty, I’ve always wanted to get toys like these, but I never had the nerve to go through with it. We may never use them, but they’re here now, you never know. I’m willing to bet, though, that if Gina ever takes an interest, you’ll get a front row seat soon after.”

“Seems like you’re taking an awful lot for granted,” Gina said. “I never said I was interested in this stuff.”

“I know you didn’t, but your eyes and your nipples did,” I said.

“OK, put it all away, wise guy. We’ll see… maybe.” Gina said.

Ron picked up his camera and was about to put it back in the box.

“Hold on with that,” I told him. “How much film do you have for that thing?”

“Wait a minute,” Gina said, “you’re not taking any pictures of me.”

“OK. But why not?” I asked. “Isn’t it what you want, to show yourself to as many people as possible? Ron wants pictures to masturbate to. What do you want to bet, the guy lending him the camera will ask him for one or two? Then, he’ll be doing the same thing with them. Doesn’t the thought of guys masturbating to pictures of you get you a little excited?”

“Yeah, actually it does. I didn’t think of it that way. But what if they get out and everyone sees them?”

“Well, they’re Polaroids so there’s only one copy to get around. Besides, how many people have seen you in the flesh at the beach?”

“Alright then,” she finally agreed, “how do you want to do this? I just take my clothes off and you take pictures?

"No way,” I said, “We’ll take it nice and slow and enjoy the whole thing, like a striptease. First, let’s open a bottle of wine and talk about it some more.”
Old 30-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

We sat down with our glasses and talked about what we might do.

“What kind of shots were you thinking of getting, Ron?” I asked him.

“Well, I’d love to have some of her lying on the bed all sexy and kind of waiting for it, you know? Also, I want some real close-ups of her nipples and her pussy. Oh, yeah, and from behind, when she’s on all fours. Maybe a close-up of her ass, too, especially with her cheeks spread open.”

“Oh, shit, it’s turning me on just listening to what you want to shoot,” Gina said. “Let’s get started?”

“Sure, why not, why don’t you go put on something sexy and touch up your make-up. Now, Ron, how much film do you have, again?”

“Three, twenty-four packs,” he answered.

“Wow, that should be more than enough.” 

“I’ve just got to see her naked again, man, she’s like the models you only see in magazines, but she’s here and she loves to get naked and be looked at. You’re the luckiest guy alive, you know that?”

“Yup, I sure do,” I smiled at him.

Gina came back to the room wearing a dress I’d never seen before. It was made from a soft and velvety, red fabric and it clung to her like a needy child. The bodice was loose and gathered at the bust while the folds draped to show a lot of cleavage. Her shoulder straps were thin strings holding the folds covering her breasts. The rest of the dress hugged her curves down to the very short hem that was shorter than a mini skirt. Her long slim legs were covered in pink shimmering nylons and she wore tall spike heels.

Her makeup was thick and a little slutty, but it suited the outfit to a tee. Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and stopped just above her inviting cleavage. She did a slow spin for us and the way the material hugged and enhanced her nice round ass was magical.

“SHIT, how much do I love that outfit,” I said. “You look so fuckable.”

“I’ll second that, even though I can’t do the fuckable part. But I can dream.” Ron smiled.

“Thanks, I bought this last week. Funny, I would never buy something like this, but something told me I might need it. It has some really nice benefits,” she said as she leaned forward, placing her hands on her thighs. The front fell completely open exposing her delicious breasts.

“Oh, fuck, hold that pose,” Ron yelled, as he grabbed his camera. 

His hands were shaking so badly, he could barely hold the camera still. He took the first shot and the film packet popped out of the front. After waiting a minute, he peeled the photo away from its backing. It was out of frame and blurred. 

“Maybe you should let me take the first few shots, just until you’re more accustomed to seeing Gina’s assets,” I suggested.

“Accustomed!” She snipped. “Isn’t that another word for bored? Are you already bored with me?” She added in a lighter tone.

“Man, I can’t see how that would be possible,” Ron said. “I’m still shaking some.”

“Aww, you always say such nice things, at least someone appreciates a lady around here,” Gina laughed as she saw his hands were actually still shaking.

“OK, Gina, how about doing that pose again and smile for the camera this time.” I snapped the picture and a minute later we all liked the results.

“Alright, you’re on you way to happy orgasms, Ron.”

Ron held the picture in his hand and was almost drooling over it.

“Let’s do some more,” Gina said. 

She went over to the chair and knelt on the cushion with one knee, leaving the other foot on the carpet. Then she leaned toward the seat back, resting her elbows on top of it. I got a few good shots from that single pose. First, there was another great bust shot, only this time it was just her head and chest. Leaning on her arms, she pushed her tits up and outward making them look extra plump and sexy. It was a much better face shot as well. I really got her creamy smooth complexion and golden tan perfectly.

Next, I took a few shots from behind. One to show off her ass, just barely covered by the dress and another from a much lower angle, looking up her dress from behind. Her pink nylons were thigh-highs and she wasn’t wearing underwear. I moved in closer and got another shot of her pussy under the dress. When Gina saw that one, she was a little shocked.

“Oh, shit, I forgot you were planning on taking some like these. Doesn’t leave much to the imagination, does it?

Then, she saw Ron’s reaction, as he shivered and giggled like a little boy on Christmas morning. After that, she was fine with the close-ups. We brought a stool into the room and placed it against a wall. Then Gina leaned on it, half standing, half sitting. She dropped a shoulder strap on one side and the bodice dropped as well, completely exposing her left breast. She looked down at it and I snapped the shot.

She replaced the shoulder strap and stood. With a hand on each hip, she raised the hem of her dress until the tops of her thigh-high nylons were exposed. The shot was really sexy because we were so close to seeing her pussy and her legs looked stunning. She turned around and bent over again, only this time most of her ass and pussy were exposed. Once more I moved in for more close-ups.

She raised the hem even higher and bent over completely, taking hold of her knees from in between her legs. This was the money shot for her ass. I asked her to pull open her cheeks and she was about to object when she heard Ron almost faint at the thought of her doing it. She really loved to please and his enthusiastic feedback kept her juices running.

The last close-ups clearly showed how swollen her pussy had become and her wetness was just as evident. I couldn’t wait to shoot her from the front with her legs spread. It was really going to be a sight.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Next, she got down on her knees with her ass still uncovered and her legs spread more. I took the shot off to one side from behind her again as she turned her head to look back at the camera. She stood again and let the shoulder strap drop exposing her right breast and posed like a model with one foot slightly forward as she stared into the camera. Her big green eyes were sparkling and she held her head high and a little ‘Mona Lisa’ smile. She was really getting into it.

She pulled on the other shoulder strap and now the top fell below her tits. We were getting synchronized now and I snapped shots as each new pose revealed itself. Inch by inch, she pushed down the top exposing more of her hips, the top of her mound, the beginning of her slit and then she let go with her left hand and stepped one leg out of the dress. That was a great shot. 

Finally, she stood holding the dress by one thin shoulder strap, hooked on a finger of her right hand. Her right leg was bent slightly, demurely covering her other leg. All she had on were the nylons and spikes. Her pretty slit with a dimple at the top peeked from between her closed legs. Here breasts stood out proud like sentinels, daring anyone to approach. Her face radiated with the same 'Mona Lisa’ smile. I was stunned at her performance.

"I can’t believe how professionally your posing, hon. You’re a natural. These shots are the equal of any Playboy layout I’ve ever seen. It’s impossible, but you’re even more beautiful. Let’s take a break.”

“You’re going to give me a swollen head, if you don’t watch out. Compliments like that could really get me going. Let me see some of those shots.”

As she looked them over with Ron and I, she was surprised how well they came out. Not a bad shot in the bunch. Of course, they weren’t top quality, only Polaroids, but there was no doubting the model’s assets and abilities.

“I’m going to pull my dick off with all of these,” Ron said. “I can’t believe I got so lucky. Thanks, you guys, these are the best.”

“Not so fast, There’s still lots more film, let’s head to the bedroom,” I suggested.

Before we left the living room, I had Gina lean back against the stool again with her legs spread wider apart now. As she looked casually over at Ron, I snapped the pic. I took a close-up as well and couldn’t resist going in for a quick taste.

“RICK!” Gina said, “Not in front of Ron.”

“Sorry, Ron,” I apologized, “it’s just that she has the sweetest pussy.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet,” He nodded, obviously looking left out.

“Sorry, hon, much as I love you, only Rick can do that to me.”

With a sheepish look he said, “How about a taste from your finger?”

Gina was thunderstruck at the idea. “Oh, God, Ron, you’re a very bad boy to suggest something like that.” She gave us both a wicked smile and leaned forward as she stuck a finger in her pussy, sliding it in and out a few times. She held out her hand to Ron with the finger pointing up. “Here ya go, mama’s special sauce.”

“GINA,” I said, “and you were talking about me…”

Ron jumped at the chance and sucked her finger into his mouth. “Mmm, that IS sweet,” he said.

We all went into the bedroom and Gina asked what I wanted her to do. I told her to take everything off and that I wanted her absolutely naked, jewelry and all. She did as I asked but then stopped and looked at Ron and I.

“OK, much as I love you two fawning all over my naked body, I think it’s time I see some guy skin too. Off with them, boys.”

I looked at Ron and smiled as I started to strip. For some reason, though, Ron was a little hesitant. 

“Come-on Ron, I don’t have all day. Show me that nice cock of yours.” Gina said.

“Really?” He said as he began to strip a little faster. “It’s just a cock.”

“Well, these are just tits and that’s just a pussy, but you sure seem to get a big kick out of them,” Gina said. “I want to see your cock. It’s a nice one and it turns me on. Especially now, since you’re so shy about it.”

Ron stripped off everything and stood in front of her for examination. He was so overheated his cock was leaking precum continuously. It drooled a long gooey filament that trailed from the tip. Gina passed her finger through it rubbing the slippery precum between her fingers.

“Mmm, nice, thick and slippery,” she smiled. Then she licked her fingers. “Oh, wow, you taste pretty good too.” 

“Good, I’m glad,” I said. “Maybe you can use it on that slippery slope your so fond of mentioning.”

“I’m sorry, I’ll behave,” she said. “Where do you want me for the next pictures?”

“On the bed. Let me see you slither and roll around like a cat.”

She did just as I asked and gave me far more. First she slithered on her belly to the head of our king size bed, finishing up on all fours with her ass toward us. I took a shot before I crawled up behind her. Her hand came up from underneath and she fingered her pussy, spreading juice around and making everything shiny and moist. I took several shots, catching all the action, some of it in extreme close-up. Her scent filled my nostrils but, this time, I resisted the temptation.

She spread her ass cheeks for me and again I took another couple of shots including one that detailed her little pucker in full frame. I got off the bed as she flipped over on her back. Her eyes were full of lust as she rubbed her pussy and pinched one of her nipples roughly. She glared at the two of us with an almost savage look. She rubbed herself harder and faster, I’d never seen her so horny, she was on fire. 

I took two more shots of her and then put the camera down. I got on the bed and slid up between her legs. 

“I know, Ron’s here, but you’ve got to have an orgasm, you’re going to lose control.” I tentatively licked her pussy from bottom to top, resting my lips on her swollen clit and sucking on it.

“OH, FUCK, YES!” She yelled out. “Make me cum, Rick, make me cum.”

This wasn’t the time for subtleties. I reached up to her tits with both hands and mauled them, squeezing and kneading them both as I continued to suck in her clit. I pinched her nipples hard and she yelled as her back arched and her head fell backward. I let go with my right hand and brought it down to her pussy. I pushed three fingers into her sopping wet hole, pumping as fast as I could.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Meanwhile, Ron had picked up the camera and was buzzing around the bed like a fly. He was shooting pictures of us having sex, but I didn’t care any more, I’d decide if he could keep them later. I was just praying Gina would let me fuck her with him still there. 

She began breathing erratically and grabbed me by the hair. She pulled me in against her pussy and this all was beginning to hurt now. I kept licking and sucking on her clit and now I was rubbing her G-spot furiously as well. She was moaning wildly and then her thighs closed on my head like a vise as she thrust her pelvis toward my face. 

She let loose a scream that frightened Ron and he stopped shooting, looking around nervously. God only knows what was going through his mind. Gina’s back relaxed and she flopped back against the bed, as the vise-grip released my head as well. She lay there heaving as she breathed, softly running her fingers through my hair. I backed off her clit and licked softly all around her pussy and mound until she collected herself and sat up against her elbows.

“Holy cow, did I need that,” she said, still partially out of breath. Then she looked over at Ron, as I continued to lick and kiss her nether region. Ron started to fidget nervously with the camera. 

“Well, we keep pulling you in deeper and deeper, don’t we? Gina said, "I’m sorry Ron, I didn’t think you’d ever see something like that… or this,” she giggled as she looked down at me still licking her pussy. “You’ve seen it all now and I really don’t want him to stop.”

“Sorry? For what? I’m privileged you let me stay here and watch. I only hope some of the pictures I took will come out, I really had the shakes.”

“MMmm, that feels so good honey,” she said as she placed her hand on my head. “What I meant, Ron, was… MMMmm… sorry, he’s driving me nuts. What I meant was, well, we’re the ones getting all the benefits here. We’re having all the sex and we’re both getting off on having you w-w-atch. I know it’s a turn-on for you, but we feel we’re taking advantage of you just the same.”

Ron’s erection looked so hard, it barely bounced or swayed as he shifted his weight. It was still drooling precum like an old bloodhound on a hot summer day. The long thin filament was still there dangling from the tip of his cock.

“Shit, it’s not that I’ve seen tons of guys, but I’ve never seen one drool precum like you,” she said. “Do you always do th… Oh fuck, hon, yeah, right there.”

“Only when I’m hyper excited, like now,” Ron said. “Sorry, I can’t seem to stop it. I wipe it off and it just starts again.”

Gina ran her fingers side to side through the strand of slippery secretion until her fingers were coated. She brought her hand to her face for closer inspection as she wriggled her fingers. She smiled despite the stimulation I was giving in her. She enjoyed the slimy sensation on her fingers, then she tasted them again. 

“MMm, still like the taste,” she said. “God, I’m so horny, I can’t take this for much longer. Mr. Tongue down here is driving me out of my mind.” She patted me on the head.

“Come a little closer,” she asked Ron and he moved up to the edge of the bed. “Rick, I’m going to play with Ron’s cock,” she announced looking down at me, still between her legs and enjoying myself.

“UM-HM,” I answered.

“OOoo I just love this thing,” as she wrapped her slime covered hand around his shaft. She cooed as she slid the skin up and over his cock head. “I just can’t get enough of it, he’s so cute.” She played a little with his foreskin then stroked the skin back exposing his slick, deep purple head from under the skin again. “I love the way it all slides back and forth over the head, that’s just adorable. I’ll bet you’re head’s really sensitive too.” She rubbed her thumb all around it before sliding the skin over it again as she stroked him. 

She reached for his balls and played with them with her other hand as I turned my head to watch. I have to admit that the sight really excited me. Gina playing with Ron’s balls and cock was a major turn-on. I wondered how much farther I would be willing to let her go.

Suddenly, Ron groaned, he was about to cum. It was no surprise after how long he had held back his excitement. 

“OH, GOD, I’M CUMMING,” he groaned, “OHhhhh Fuccckk!”

Gina pulled him toward her by his prick, then bent forward and swallowed his throbbing cock as he shot one thick stream after another into her eager mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth furiously, extracting every drop of juice from him. He dropped the camera and grabbed her head, ramming himself into her mouth over and over. Gina was a pro at this and she never lost her stride as the two of them consummated their new sexual relationship. 

Gina pulled him toward her by his prick, then bent forward and swallowed his throbbing cock as he shot one thick stream after another into her eager mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth furiously, extracting every drop of juice from him. He dropped the camera and grabbed her head, ramming himself into her mouth over and over. Gina was a pro at this and she never lost her stride as the two of them consummated their new sexual relationship. 

All I could do was watch. Frankly, I didn’t want them to stop. I moved up by her side and cleared her hair away from her face then pulled it to her back. I reached around and fondled her tits as I watched her suck the life out of his cock relentlessly. Finally, he began to soften and she stopped, spun around into my arms and buried her face in my chest. She began to cry.

“I’m so sorry, Rick, I couldn’t help myself, we both agreed I wouldn’t go this far.”
Old 02-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by staplerman View Post
To clear things up, I believe one (or possibly more) of the stories he posted is from http://phantacee.com and not from lushsexstories.
So did he copied your articles without your permission ?
Old 02-12-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://pornsite95.tumblr.com/post/1...d-her-by/embed
Old 02-12-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 13
staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!staplerman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Arc View Post
So did he copied your articles without your permission ?
Yes he did. I did not receive any messages from him. I have no idea what he is up to though.
Old 02-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

“We both agreed to talk it over with Ron, and you did, I was a little busy pushing your horniness over the top. I’m as much to blame as you are, please don’t be upset on my account. You know I loved watching the two of you, I only wish I could have joined in somehow. Maybe I wouldn’t be so fucking horny myself now.”

She looked up at me with her tearful eyes and I kissed them both before kissing her passionately. I picked up the taste of Ron’s cum in her mouth as our tongues intertwined, she was right, he did taste good. 

“Oh, then I guess I need to take care of you now,” she said, as she pushed me on my back. 

She got on her knees and took me in her mouth sucking and stroking me at the same time. Her ass was sticking up toward Ron and I guess it was more than he could resist. He spread her cheeks and dove face first into her ass licking and kissing like a wild man. Gina’s body contorted and she groaned with my cock in her mouth. I raised my head to see what was going on and saw Ron hard at it.

“Get out of there, Ron, we didn’t say you could do that.” I yelled.

He stopped and leaned back against the wall staring at her juicy pussy and ass. Meanwhile, I was getting close as Gina expertly worked me over. Her head bobbed up and down very quickly and she reached between my legs to my ass and toyed with my sphincter. That was all I needed and I blew my load into her waiting mouth as she swallowed over and over again.

When I was done, she lay beside me, resting her head on my hip near my limp cock. There was a long silence, as Gina scraped my thighs with her nails and kissed my cock every so often. Ron was sitting on the carpet with his back to the wall, facing us. He kept looking at us with a strange expression, not happy and not angry, just strange.

“I love you two, you know,” he finally spoke. “But I don’t think this is a good thing, we’ll regret what we’re doing sooner or later. I love looking at Gina, you have no idea how much, and watching the two you having sex is mind blowing. But I’m getting in too deep now and I have to pull back.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that, Ron. We never wanted to hurt you or upset you. We went too far the last time and still farther again today. You’re probably right, we need to stop before we hurt our friendship.” 

We all got up and got dressed again. For the rest of the day, we returned to our normal routine, and Ron left in the early evening. That night in bed, Gina and I talked things over some more.

“Gosh, how could we blow it so badly,” I thought out loud. “What were we thinking? You know he won’t be back, at least for a while.”

“Really, you think so?” She said. “I feel so terrible now. How can we make it up to him?”

“We can’t. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

The following week Ron said he had important business to take care of and for two months it was the same story. He just dropped out of our lives. We both missed him terribly, but we knew he needed space now. 

One day we had a call from him and he sounded like his old self. As he spoke with Gina, he told her he had a new woman in his life called June and he wanted us to meet her. We were ecstatic and arranged for them to come over on the weekend.

On Saturday, Ron pulled into our driveway and we watched as the two of them got out of his car and came to the door. She looked Asian and was tall, a good three inches taller than Ron. She had long black hair to her waist and a slender, almost skinny build as she walked up with confidence and grace. I opened the screen door and held it as they entered. 

“Ron, honey,” Gina said as she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “And this is June? Welcome.” she hugged and kissed her as well. 

I shook hands with them both as well and we all went out to the back. We had set out a pitcher of drinks and snacks and we all sat in deck chairs to talk.

“Boy, it’s been a long time, I really missed you guys,” Ron said, “How have you been doing?”

“Good,” I said, “We’ve gotten more active in the neighbourhood and made some new friends.”

“Still go to that beach?” he asked.

“Yeah, sure,” Gina said. “as often as we can. It’s a big part of who we are.”

June looked confused. “Is that the nude beach? How can that be such a big part of your life?”

“Well, I don’t know how much Ron filled you in…”

“She knows everything,” Ron said.

“Everything?” Gina tilted her head.

“Everything,” he answered.

“Well, then, you already should know the answer to your question June, Rick and I are exhibitionists in a big way. We love to expose ourselves in every way possible. It’s what turns us on and we can’t do without it.”

“And sex?” June asked. “Are you swingers as well?”

Gina was becoming visibly perturbed by June’s questions. I decided to jump in before things went south. 
Old 02-12-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

“OK, ten minutes into a new friendship and we’re already into sex, that’s a new record, even by our standards,” I laughed. “The answer is no, June, we’re not swingers. Are you?”

June stiffened at my turning the tables.

“Well, since I know so much about you, it’s only fair you know a little about me. Yes, I have had multiple partner sex in the past, a lot. But that was another life and it’s not my thing any more.”

“You know, can we start over,” Gina said, “Rick and I love Ron, and he cares a great deal for you. Welcome to our home, June, I sincerely hope we’ll be the best of friends as well.”

June beamed at Gina’s suggestion and squeezed her hand in friendship. For the next few hours we all just talked and got to know June better. She was not what I ever thought Ron would find for a girlfriend. She was poised and extremely articulate, obviously very well educated. She had a good job with a bank and owned a home in Ron’s area. 

They had met while out jogging and hit it off immediately. What really cinched the deal was the fact that she also was a music buff and they had similar tastes. I was happy for him. She was a real catch.

“I feel like a swim, did you bring your suits?” Gina asked.

“Yes, we did,” June said, “but do we really need them? Your back yard looks very private.”

“It is, and no, you don’t,” Gina beamed, “skinny dipping it is.”

We all stripped and jumped straight into the pool. 

“You did good,” Gina said to Ron as we bobbed around in the pool, “this girl is a keeper.”

“I know,” Ron said, “I had a great example to learn from.”

“Don’t get me all weepy, now,” Gina said. “Boy, did we miss you.”

We swam for an hour at least then got back out of the pool. None of us dressed again. Gina went into the house to refresh the snacks and June got up to join her. 

As June stood, I examined her more carefully. Her body was extra lean and she had small breasts with small areolas but huge nipples. They stuck out what seemed like an inch and were as thick as pencils. She had a small, tight ass and there was a thin three-inch strip of hair on her mound. Her inner labia were large and hung down about an inch from her pussy. It wasn’t my favorite body type but she was still sexy as hell. I guess she felt me scrutinizing her and looked me in the eye.

“You like what you see?” She asked.

“Yes, of course. How could I not?” I said, “Please, excuse me, I’m afraid I’m as much a voyeur as an exhibitionist.”

“Look all you want,” she said, “with a beautiful wife like yours, I’m flattered you’re giving me a second look.”

“Oh, I don’t think that’s fair,” I said, “how about you, Ron? June, you’re in a class all your own, my dear.”

“Mm, very smooth, Rick, I like you and right now, the dampness between my legs agrees.” She went into the house.

“Okay, well that was a little awkward for me,” I told Ron. “I’m not making a play here, Ron, please believe me.”

“Don’t worry, Rick. June just tells it like it is. She won’t be grabbing your cock when no one’s looking. We have an open relationship, anyway. She sleeps with other guys she knows, as well, and I’m fine with it. She’s the best thing that ever happened to me, besides you two.”

“Damn, it’s so good to have you back in our lives, Ron. I love you, buddy.”

The women came back out and we all enjoyed the rest of the day thoroughly. That night as Gina and I got ready for bed, she told me something about June. She said that while they were alone together in the kitchen, June fondled her ass as she prepared the food.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“I was shocked,” she said, “but also turned on at the same time. When I looked at her she just apologized and said she couldn’t resist such a beautiful ass. I asked if I could see her nipples closer and touch them and she said sure, as long as she could touch my breasts, as well. We played with each other for quite a while before I snapped out of it.”

“Damn, I wish I could have seen that,” I said.

“Yeah, it was pretty hot,” she admitted. “I’ve never done that with a woman before. Only when I was a kid and exploring with my best friend.”

“Mm there’s another one I want to hear about,” I said. “Let’s get in bed, I think we both have some energy to work off now.”

Ron was never as frequent a visitor as he once was, but he came by with June often. Their relationship lasted for several years until they finally broke up. Ron just got tired of sharing her, I guess. Occasionally, he came over alone, and we always went naked, but nothing more, we never went down that road again. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1