The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17864 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
No la bro, Of cos not the same, Jaytan56 bro likes cuter SYT, I like sexier curvy sluts. just curious only, not many people are regular FR writers, and have 22 on their to do list . Haha, swee looking forward to your FRs, I’m always curious if the girls adopt a consistent strategy (like g7) or more of on the spot ymmv . Cheers!
Hi, Bro scumofsociety,

Cheers.
17 points from Wankjanice.
Old 16-08-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bro scumofsociety,

Cheers.
17 points from Wankjanice.
Thanks Bro Wankjanice, I’ll return the favour when I have the chance. !
Old 16-08-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4361 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Nice thread going on here bro SOS!

I’m waiting for your elusive S/S lady… may you meet her soon and share a FR with us when that fairytale happens..

And also I’m making plan to start a petition already.. to petition you to carry on till 1,000 ladies and not stop at 100 only! haha

Add oil bro and may the bonk be with you always~
Senior bro, thank you for this post where I can tag on to up yr points for Xchange.
Old 16-08-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4956 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Nice thread going on here bro SOS!

I’m waiting for your elusive S/S lady… may you meet her soon and share a FR with us when that fairytale happens..

And also I’m making plan to start a petition already.. to petition you to carry on till 1,000 ladies and not stop at 100 only! haha

Add oil bro and may the bonk be with you always~
Hi, thanks senior bro for this latest post of yours where I can up yr points.
Old 17-08-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Nice thread , up you

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 17-08-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Nice thread , up you
Thank you bro iTea, enjoy reading your thread and fair unbiased FRs too. I will return when I have the chance!
Old 17-08-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Well said.

It's back to the satisfaction level of services rendered.

Cygon I think so so only.

Quote:
Hmm not yet bro, tiagong it’s a clean house that prides itself on younger girls and better looking, similar to cygon’s selling point? Haha I don’t care for unskilled boring SYTs, young or not isn’t the the main thing for me. If I’m paying more I think the services should be more fun for me I guess, else I might as well do a double booking for my regulars at 2038. Longer sessions might not work if it’s boring you see. Haha, but sure I might take a quick look like what I did for 2034 / Sawadee L18H44B. . cheers!
Old 17-08-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Well said.

It's back to the satisfaction level of services rendered.

Cygon I think so so only.
Yes indeed Edward bro (your DFK list for 0843 was v helpful ), the lucky dragon slayer (1836g11). Indeed Cygon also one of the typical houses with slightly younger girls I guess (?) la hehe. Houses like 0843 2040 pretty fun for me too but no / not many lookers too bad .

Last edited by scumofsociety; 17-08-2023 at 05:36 PM.
Old 17-08-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

realise alot lurkers hanging around.
they read your FR and go 1836 g16 making long queues for her.
today pop by around 3pm, one guy infront of me waiting for her ask left ask right, okt unhappy then see me coming give his slot to me instead.

the guy infront of me supposedly her regular also. anw now my experience with her is she abit desensitized to sex ah, need go in pump her full 30mins kind then she got feeling
Old 17-08-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
realise alot lurkers hanging around.
they read your FR and go 1836 g16 making long queues for her.
today pop by around 3pm, one guy infront of me waiting for her ask left ask right, okt unhappy then see me coming give his slot to me instead.

the guy infront of me supposedly her regular also. anw now my experience with her is she abit desensitized to sex ah, need go in pump her full 30mins kind then she got feeling
Hahaha bro, but she’s a real looker right, the long queues haha not my problem liao, I just speak the truth hehe .
Old 17-08-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro. here can advise if there are still Malaysian WL in legal Geylang houses ? Sort of miss their service.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
Old 18-08-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chjw18 View Post
Any bro. here can advise if there are still Malaysian WL in legal Geylang houses ? Sort of miss their service.

Thanks in advance for sharing.
Lor16 house 6. The legendary Malaysian aunties from the old scheme.
Old 18-08-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Another house I stumbled into is 1651. It was one of those days where I decided to take a stroll which rubbed a few of the OKTs the wrong way. That stretch if I recall has cat 150/200 and another with cat 60 mainly Viet and Thai.

I popped into mainly the Thai and Viet just to assess looks, nothing worked. The OKT next to 1651 muttered , 'if just taking a look and not paying, business will die'... Well he isn't wrong but they should have sorted the quality before starting business especially so in this line of work.

Back to my FR... 1651 was my final stop. A mixed batch (based on looks), no one striking but mainly either looks were 1-4/10 and 5-6.5/10.

I took G3 which had a uni look... did a good job. This house also provides BBBJ as SOP (I think). Perhaps more houses will have BBBJ has an option.

Perhaps more strolls are needed besides relying on FRs to broaden up choices.

Have fun!

Quote:
Yes indeed Edward bro (your DFK list for 0843 was v helpful ), the lucky dragon slayer (1836g11). Indeed Cygon also one of the typical houses with slightly younger girls I guess (?) la hehe. Houses like 0843 2040 pretty fun for me too but no / not many lookers too bad .
Old 18-08-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Another house I stumbled into is 1651. It was one of those days where I decided to take a stroll which rubbed a few of the OKTs the wrong way. That stretch if I recall has cat 150/200 and another with cat 60 mainly Viet and Thai.

I popped into mainly the Thai and Viet just to assess looks, nothing worked. The OKT next to 1651 muttered , 'if just taking a look and not paying, business will die'... Well he isn't wrong but they should have sorted the quality before starting business especially so in this line of work.

Back to my FR... 1651 was my final stop. A mixed batch (based on looks), no one striking but mainly either looks were 1-4/10 and 5-6.5/10.

I took G3 which had a uni look... did a good job. This house also provides BBBJ as SOP (I think). Perhaps more houses will have BBBJ has an option.

Have fun!
Thanks for the tip-off, agree w you. 1651: actually I think I previously took a quick look too at this tank, I’m pretty keen on trying the fire ice treatment on my 2iC but as you’ve said, looks QC is an issue . Looks are not the most impt to me but…should at least be a 6-7 / C like 0843 to enjoy right…

Nevertheless, I’ve received a few girl numbers from another frequent client of this house via PM, will shortlist and intend to try one (good grief I’d have to psycho myself pretty hard on the looks) soon, cheers!
Old 19-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Have fun!

haha feel the same. for ppl who are into looks, when walk into houses always get okt angry if never pick their girls.
but just walk lo, if really cmi how to pick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1