The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15609 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

just read from head to tail... very sad for bro AD however it is an enlightening lesson on life to be learnt.
waiting for further update... hope all is well... after so many years.
cheers and have a nice day to all.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pitless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope Mr D is fine now.

I was once that way too but luckily this happened to me when i was really young and most of my friends are around me. As we age, friends are gone due to commitment one way or another.

If such issue arises when everyone is free to make time for each other, this issue may not have been that severe. But there was always be in a change in one when they experience such problem, right now, i lost trust in women/ human so yeah. That is the change in me.

Good kharma to those who stand by him and never give up on him.
Old 07-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

I suffering the same right now currently .. But is not Prc .. Halx
Old 07-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
I suffering the same right now currently .. But is not Prc .. Halx
Mind sharing? so that the bros here can learn..
Old 08-04-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johnthiomas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I found out that us guys enjoy the feeling of infatuation..that bittersweet feeling of falling in love...even though we know that there's no such thing as love reciprocation from WLs..

I'm currently in one of these situation to be honest...although to make matters worse, it's a local & not PRC..can't help it since I'm a newbie to the cheong scene..but bad experiences with girls over the years have taught me well to think & act rational at all times.

All things will pass, given enough time...and To be a true man, there is a time to pick up and to let go.

Unresoved emotion is hard to bear i know...but When things spin out of control, i let this song be my soundtrack :-

An to sober up, this song is meaningful :-

A Classic soundtrack to a doomed romance.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Mind sharing? so that the bros here can learn..
same story roughly .. Will hang her when I visit hfj . A Taiwanese ..
Old 15-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light

If we cheong, I always figured it will only be a matter of time before we meet our match. Keeping our head cool when emotions are irrational, is sometimes easier said then done, it's almost a catch 22.

Say I meet someone, that's good on the eyes, she likes me, we get on good and I fucked her. All good, but the emotional high is not really there. Even if she plays hard to get and we have a good predator/prey game, b4 conquering Everest so to speak.

Now if I meet 'the one', I fucked her, the emotional high is there. Regardless of whether its hard or easy, its the same emotional high. This high is fucking addictive, and can cause me to do irrational things going down the road. It's a high, that cannot be gotten from fucking any chio FL, or even chio f buddy.

You may say, after unloading, everything is the same. For 'the one', it can be quite different.

Therein lies the danger, and if we play the fields, we have to accept this risk.

Tell me about it, because I'm in the midst of unwinding the r/s, it is damn tough to get out. I'm unwilling to, she's unwilling to, but in a better state then me because she came into the r/s knowing it won't last, but the fact is that the emotions and history makes it hard to come out unscathed.

It is definitely easier to pay and fuck/forget, or even fuck an easy lay that you don't like that much. IMHO, 'the one' will complicate shit out of our lives, and it impacts end-to-end from work to family. Is it worth it for the emotional high ?? I would say, yes, but once is enough. Given a choice to rewind, I would still go for it. But NEXT TIME, I would consider 3x. Once is enough, having been there done that, but twice will likely bury me.

Took lots of advice from Bro WB, he's the master, and again thanks to him.
Old 15-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38 View Post
If we cheong, I always figured it will only be a matter of time before we meet our match. Keeping our head cool when emotions are irrational, is sometimes easier said then done, it's almost a catch 22.

Say I meet someone, that's good on the eyes, she likes me, we get on good and I fucked her. All good, but the emotional high is not really there. Even if she plays hard to get and we have a good predator/prey game, b4 conquering Everest so to speak.

Now if I meet 'the one', I fucked her, the emotional high is there. Regardless of whether its hard or easy, its the same emotional high. This high is fucking addictive, and can cause me to do irrational things going down the road. It's a high, that cannot be gotten from fucking any chio FL, or even chio f buddy.

You may say, after unloading, everything is the same. For 'the one', it can be quite different.

Therein lies the danger, and if we play the fields, we have to accept this risk.

Tell me about it, because I'm in the midst of unwinding the r/s, it is damn tough to get out. I'm unwilling to, she's unwilling to, but in a better state then me because she came into the r/s knowing it won't last, but the fact is that the emotions and history makes it hard to come out unscathed.

It is definitely easier to pay and fuck/forget, or even fuck an easy lay that you don't like that much. IMHO, 'the one' will complicate shit out of our lives, and it impacts end-to-end from work to family. Is it worth it for the emotional high ?? I would say, yes, but once is enough. Given a choice to rewind, I would still go for it. But NEXT TIME, I would consider 3x. Once is enough, having been there done that, but twice will likely bury me.

Bro, well said.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 18
drunken is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrunken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro kenneth,
great stuf. well said

upz u
Old 17-04-2014, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been there done that too.

All of us like different things: some get a kick out of hanging flowers, some like to go to HCs, some like to sing songs in KTVs, some like to go GL for a quickie, some like to visit FLs, some like to look for FBs, and some like to pick up gals outside KTVs. But in the end, all of us are in search for the one thing – the holy grail… which is call GFE. In the end, we all end up exposing ourselves to this KC trap but it is alright… because…

One of the hallmark of an experienced chiongster worth his salt must have already been “baptised” by the KC fire. Otherwise, its like you are a Michelin-star chef but you have never burnt or cut your finger in the kitchen?!?! its only the degree of injury that’s different… some sadly, never recover to play the field again. For others, the old adage “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” holds true ~ we emerge stronger but are also likely to be a little twisted and warped. I think we would then have acquired an immunity towards this KC trap because we know too well where that road leads us and we can tell what’s real from what’s just an illusion. Those who fall again, and again… they probably need psychological help.
Old 17-04-2014, 04:31 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Just chance upon this thread ....

Sincerely hope the snr bro had recovered ....

And kudos to TS, I felt u r a solid bro to him ... Kindda rare nowadays ....

gm

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 18-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post

But in the end, all of us are in search for the one thing – the holy grail… which is call GFE. In the end, we all end up exposing ourselves to this KC trap but it is alright… because…

One of the hallmark of an experienced chiongster worth his salt must have already been “baptised” by the KC fire. Otherwise, its like you are a Michelin-star chef but you have never burnt or cut your finger in the kitchen?!?! its only the degree of injury that’s different… some sadly, never recover to play the field again. For others, the old adage “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” holds true ~ we emerge stronger but are also likely to be a little twisted and warped.
Very true...I like the "what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger”...
Old 19-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Bro.....u.........
Old 20-04-2014, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth38 View Post
If we cheong, I always figured it will only be a matter of time before we meet our match. Keeping our head cool when emotions are irrational, is sometimes easier said then done, it's almost a catch 22...................................Now if I meet 'the one', I fucked her, the emotional high is there. Regardless of whether its hard or easy, its the same emotional high. This high is fucking addictive, and can cause me to do irrational things going down the road. It's a high, that cannot be gotten from fucking any chio FL, or even chio f buddy......................................Tell me about it, because I'm in the midst of unwinding the r/s, it is damn tough to get out. I'm unwilling to, she's unwilling to, but in a better state then me because she came into the r/s knowing it won't last, but the fact is that the emotions and history makes it hard to come out unscathed......................IMHO, 'the one' will complicate shit out of our lives, and it impacts end-to-end from work to family. Is it worth it for the emotional high ?? I would say, yes, but once is enough...........................
Hi bro kenneth38,

Excellent post.

Meeting the 'Special One' can definitely cost a man to lose his head haha. Is it love or infatuation or lust? It depends on ur definition...but it may be a combination of all three.

I'm no master, just a lao chee ko pek who is determined to bed as many pretty girls/women of my type as possible...and I'm not afraid to be KC-ed.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post

All of us like different things: some get a kick out of hanging flowers, some like to go to HCs, some like to sing songs in KTVs, some like to go GL for a quickie, some like to visit FLs, some like to look for FBs, and some like to pick up gals outside KTVs. But in the end, all of us are in search for the one thing – the holy grail… which is call GFE. In the end, we all end up exposing ourselves to this KC trap but it is alright… because….............One of the hallmark of an experienced chiongster worth his salt must have already been “baptised” by the KC fire..............“what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” holds true ~ we emerge stronger but are also likely to be a little twisted and warped. I think we would then have acquired an immunity towards this KC trap.............
Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro.....u.........

Bros FA, saabking n nakamitchi,

I agree that we all like different things...and that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, if the injuries are not crippling.

GFE is the holy grail for some of us...certainly not all of us. For many, it's fuck n forget.

For me, it actually varies w/ the individual girl...often it's fuck n forget (for most STs), sometimes it's GFE ( for most short term BY-ing) n rarely...

Cheers!

.................................................. ........................................

Good morning!

The story of the famous samster AD illustrates that no healthy, virile, heterosexual man can be completely immune to KC when he meets THE 'Special One.'

As bro kenneth38 has opined that the emotional highs of having an intimate RS w/ the 'Special One' are well worth it, despite the dangers. I agree.

What is the point of living if I can't feel the strong emotions, passion, excitement, the deep intimate connection n intense pleasure of wild n naughty sexual love w/ LT mistresses n LT GFs of my type?

These mind-blowing experiences PLUS making my women emotionally n sexually addicted to me is MY holy grail w/ these select few, not just mere 'GFE.'

I admit it's a risky endeavor n I could get burnt badly some day, like the esteemed bro AD who is the protagonist on this thread. It's not for the faint of heart. It's definitely NOT for everyone. It's absolutely crucial that I remain in control of my emotions n never lose my head. That is why self mastery is so important...

Truth be told. I hv been infatuated several times when I was a young man n many times in the last 6 yrs, hahaha. I hv been slightly bruised, but I remain intact, unharmed n actually much stronger...

Yes, I wish to be KC-ed by many, many exquisitely beautiful n cute SYTs of my type. Bring them on!

I love to take calculated risks: In life, in investing n in man-woman RS, when the odds are heavily in my favor.

We only live once. Size the moment.

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

Or just remember this: On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero. Hahaha...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-04-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Bro.....u.........
Really a joker...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1