The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-03-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoTino View Post
FR for nita from RP

One of my bad bonks ever. Some more is recommended by OKT.
Seriously reach there everything okay. Pay first then ask me go shower alone. Okay I fine with it. Then proceed to bed. I ask for Long duration BBBJ and cim end up BBBJ for awhile alr ask to cap. I still okay maybe first shot wanted quick ram her so I okay. But cannot french kind turn off finish deeds then go shower alone again.. make me more n more no mood. Back ask me faster do 2nd time. I say I only want BBBJ and cim then same shit happen suck awhile say here pain there pain. Rushing to finish. Finish deeds and left not even 30 min. Before left still ask for tip I totally ignore and left. Seriously this is what OKY highly recommend but is totally like shit. If I only want fuck I mind as well go Geylang come here and pay 140 is totally not worth it.
Thanks for the truthful FR. On top of that, I think you should contact OKT and see how he is able to work it out with you on this girl problem. He is a customer-oriented person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmaninc75 View Post
u still go with them cannot trust
I think is girl dependent and not the fault of the stable. I tried Vicky from RP also and she is really good. I believe many bros here can vouch Vicky on that. I literally use both of my hands to hold her head and deep throat cim her. She still smile to me and give me an "OK" hand sign. When 1 girl is really good, nobody comment to trust this stable but when 1 girl is bad, all the comments appear to not trust this table
Old 14-03-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
frozenlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrozenlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Ivy from TRL yesterday.

Booked her as her FRs mentioned that she is small built but has big boobs. Was excited upon knowing such rare gem pics.

DMG: $150
Location: Katong area (easier with private transport but limited parking. Took around 15min driving to find a safe spot to park along the roadside)

Looks: 9/10 (wysiwyg 100% close to pic. Has a small face )
Body: 9/10 (slight tummy but body is still considered hour glass. Has a minor surgery wound as she has given birth before)
Boobs: 9/10 (Natural c cup but a bit saggy)
GFE: 10/10 (willing to please. Ended both rounds in doggy.)
BJ: 10/10 (Good suction. One of the better bj I received. She knows her stuff)
FJ: 8/10 (tries 2 positions, missionary and doggy. Her pussy was kinda loose so quite easy to enter)
RTF: maybe. Her last day is 17 Mar and she will be touring before going back.

Last edited by frozenlock; 14-03-2020 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Some edits
Old 14-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mirf0507 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Natasha from TRL

if u guys have seen my previous fr on Ivy from TRL,
all the score is the same..
they are both great at what they are doing and it's unfair
to give them different scores.

what is most important Bro Ash-K is very accommodating.
Great customer service overall. He is my go to OKT from now on.
Old 14-03-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Koy from Rolly

Fast efficient okt. Room is clean and decent.

Koy looks cute with good complexion. She is one of the best fuck to me for 2020. Very good attitude, accomodating, hardworking, can cim/cof, no complaints from her. Tight and sucks well, can deepthroat. She can make u a happy man after u have a bad day.

Only downside is her breasts are not firm and she got body arts
Old 14-03-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7901 / Power: 20
vanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond reputevanram has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoTino View Post
FR for nita from RP

One of my bad bonks ever. Some more is recommended by OKT.
Seriously reach there everything okay. Pay first then ask me go shower alone. Okay I fine with it. Then proceed to bed. I ask for Long duration BBBJ and cim end up BBBJ for awhile alr ask to cap. I still okay maybe first shot wanted quick ram her so I okay. But cannot french kind turn off finish deeds then go shower alone again.. make me more n more no mood. Back ask me faster do 2nd time. I say I only want BBBJ and cim then same shit happen suck awhile say here pain there pain. Rushing to finish. Finish deeds and left not even 30 min. Before left still ask for tip I totally ignore and left. Seriously this is what OKY highly recommend but is totally like shit. If I only want fuck I mind as well go Geylang come here and pay 140 is totally not worth it.
Thanks for the warning bro, just wanted to book her this evening. Phew!!!
Have upped you accordingly.

Cheers
Vanram
Old 14-03-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XiaoTino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Thanks for the truthful FR. On top of that, I think you should contact OKT and see how he is able to work it out with you on this girl problem. He is a customer-oriented person.

I think is girl dependent and not the fault of the stable. I tried Vicky from RP also and she is really good. I believe many bros here can vouch Vicky on that. I literally use both of my hands to hold her head and deep throat cim her. She still smile to me and give me an "OK" hand sign. When 1 girl is really good, nobody comment to trust this stable but when 1 girl is bad, all the comments appear to not trust this table
I agree this may be the girl fault not OKT . The girl if not willing to work then don’t work I know need of money but this kind of treatment rather don’t work. We may be nice customer but not everyone is nice enough.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 0
Ruukao is one of the Best!Ruukao is one of the Best!Ruukao is one of the Best!

Had a great time with AI from PinkLady yesterday (1.5 hrs).

First booking with PL and OKT was very helpful. Instruction to get to the room is very clear. No reception to go through (points for discreetness)

On to the lady.
Looks: 9/10 (90% similar to pic. Super cute)
Body: 9/10 (A young body with meat at right places)
Boobs: 10/10 (Natural and Firm!)
GFE: 10/10 (Very service oriented. willing to please. Ended both rounds in doggy.)
BJ: 7/10 (It's alright but I've had better)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to accommodate all requested positions, missionary and doggy (front and back as she calls it). Her pussy have just the right amount of tightness. Docked a point for tendency to withheld moans but could be a plus for someone else.)
English: 6/10. It's good enough and she tires her best to understand.
RTF: Definitely!

If anything to takeaway from this FR, it is her service oriented nature (she literally worries about my satisfaction at one point) and her willingness to accommodate your needs (within reason of course). She is a definite RTF for me.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 16
Storm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStorm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Punch from Mansion.

Looks: 7/10. Exactly like pics posted. Sultry milf looks.
Body: 7.5/10. Very fair, quite tall, nice B cup boobs. Ample ass.
Service: 7.5/10. Shower alone but very hardworking on bed. Nice sensual catbath.
BBBJ: 8/10. Can blow for a long time and take instructions with nice balls licking too.
FJ: 8/10. Can ride well. Very horny and keep pulling me in during missionary. She likes it deep and can change any position I want. Nice. After multiple position change I removed cap and shot on her stomach.
Massage: 7.5/10. Not too bad. Fingers have strength. She says if have oil she can do sexy massage.

Overall is a good bonk. Thanks Mansion for the arrangement.
Old 14-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XiaoTino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post

OKT is good reply Fast all this I understand. Most of the time is the girl problem or we sway if they bad mood. But this girl just keep smile but service is not even better then any Geylang one. Totally no effort at all. Yes some girl like Vicky all service not bad because they willing to work. I admit is girl problem and not OKT.
Old 14-03-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 19
knightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud ofknightboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelytk88 View Post

Fern was a last minute booking ( Original booking for another stable up lorry )
Okt very fast responded
Location was a hotel near Joo Chiat , supposed to be 3 star hotel but turned out better than expected
Service was excellent , this lady had a unique way of arousing you
For 120 that was incredibly good so tipped her a additional 20 at The end
Yes, indeed a unique way of warming up. hahah.
Old 14-03-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
POOR Experience from Sweetmomo stable. Can also be taken as brief fr on one of their girls, Pansy.
Through their Thai I heard "tip" and I knew what was up. Guessed that Pansy's reply to her was that I didn't give any tip and Bum tried calling out to me asking for tip in Thai. I just pretend I didn't hear her and left that place.
Decided I won't ever try this stable again.
bummpy pansy tipsy... think they giv u wrong ger. pansy look interesting.. but i decided not try.
happened to me at another stable...not uncommon. my fren oso kena b4.
i remembered i went to room with wrong ger then i took a screenshot of sbf fl1 n i showed it to the ger. the first ger then brot me out n got me the correct ger.
As for tips.. usu thais seldom ask... but i kena ask b4.
but dun blame the gers for asking. fyi... the first 20plus farks, goes to okt for airticket lodging food etc... gers earn nothing. u an make guess see how many days b4 the gers can hit 20plus customers... so sometimes i juz giv $10... unless really farkup.
luckily.. so far i havnt kena jialat one. but i did walk away a few times b4 if ger not gum. but cheongg is lidat la.. sometimes kena those lukewarm type $100 fly away oso bobian.. ouchh
Old 14-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
expatChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time stalker, first time green FR for Candy from YOLO.

Decided to take Candy yesterday as there was promo going on in telegram. Messaged bro YOLO. Jialat this OKT - friendly like your high school friend. Thanks for allowing me to book bro.

Took public transport and the area is easily accessible. Hear was pounding bip bip bop bop (first time ma) and accidentally went to the wrong place 🤦🏻‍♂️ While walking got stopped by 2 guys in tattoos. I thought they are asking for protection money... see see they are selling malboro. Wah lau blur like sotong me...

So nvm go and find new place... bip bip bop bop... reach liao and realise - wah seh, wrong place again! This time bro YOLO must be laughing hard as I was telling him - eh, jialat, wrong again... finally after walking here and there like a headless chicken, ah yes! This time correct liao!

Went in and then need to register due to Covid-19. Wah piang... but no issues after that. Went up and ding dong like in HK movies. Door open and Candy was hiding behind the door.

Looks: 7/10. Pic is younger, around 80% resemblance. Make up quite thick
Body: 7.5/10. Hard to see because of the sunlight blocking curtains. A cupper. She squeeze my man boobs instead saying same size. Nia ma... lol
Service: 7.5/10. Shower alone.
BBBJ: 6/10. I have to tell her to suck only she suck. But smooth and nice feeling. The BBBJ was good, but when i want to CIM, there was a bit restriction and after CIM she rush to the toilet to spit out. I was left alone on bed lol
FJ: N/A. Wanted to go for CIM *2 but after one shot too tired. She took out KY and I feel bad for her... must be dry and all.
Massage: 7.5/10. Opted for massage after one shot
RTF: Will try other girls because OKT is friendly. Maybe I don’t connect well with Candy so experience wise is ok ok la.

Thanks bro YOLO!
Old 14-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nickkkwww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angie from RP

Not sure why only 1 fr so went to try

Okt response was quick as usual

Looks: Discount abit from photos, maybe taken few years back but still a syt

Body: Natural Bs with sensitive pointed nips, curvy body with smooth skin

Bbbj: After sop shower we french a little and she started going south and did a kneeling bbbj and tried to DT

FJ: The DT almost made me cim so i asked to switch to 69. Not easy to paint her since the pussy is not shaved so quickly capped on, tried a few positions. Pumped abit faster in doggy but she said pain, didn't want to hurt her so i let her bbbj cim 1st shot. Went to clean up, then cuddle and chat with her while resting. Less than 10mins later my dick was up again from her gentle stroking. 2nd shot we learned our lesson, this time she put alot of ky and true enough she was enjoying riding, tried to change another position halfway but she pushed me down and continue to ride, waited for her to cum then i change to doggy and finally unloaded in missionary with furious frenching. Appreciate her effort in accomodating to all my requests and tipped her before i left.

If you are looking for tight syt with good riding skills angie is the one for you. Heard she will be leaving in a few days.

Thanks okt for the fuss free arrangement
Old 14-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Salmonfishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Milk (Sweetmomo):

Morning breakfast consists of " Milk", and here's my humble opinion and FR for her.

She Greeted me with a sweet smile upon opening the door. She is young, pretty attractive,had nice hair,smooth skin, just like your best friend's younger sister. Nice and obedient.

During the shower, she cleaned my bro and stroked it occasionally. Next, the BBBJ,her BBBJ skill was good, knows her speed control well. Looking at her head bouncing up and down on my bro really excited me. She flashed me a come fuck me look, which made me cant wait to fuck her. Capped up immediately and went into position. She has a moist tight pussy and she seems to be turned on easily.

Her pussy is clean and odourless,i licked and finger her and she was enjoying it to a climax with very soft and seductive moanings. Her breast is soft and nice which can fit perfectly into the palm of your hands.

Hardworking and accommodating to my various positions, i ended up enjoying the doggy position best while grabbing her soft buttocks.

Looks- 8/10 , 90% resemblance to looks.
Shower- 8.5/10 Cleans me properly and helps undress and dress my clothes
Fingering-9/10 She allows and enjoys it alot and gives out seductive moanings as I finger
Boobs- 8/10 Soft Big D cup with Great Nice Shape.
BBBJ- 9/10 Job well done.
FJ- 9/10 Great FJ , didnt describe it much, highly recommended that all bros should try
Overall Rating 8/10 Great and Sporting babe highly recommend
Old 14-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
POOR Experience from Sweetmomo stable. Can also be taken as brief fr on one of their girls, Pansy.

Decided I won't ever try this stable again.
Thanks for the heads up.
I had put her down as one possible bonk next week.
Now 1 less choice!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1