The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2017, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exchange bra

Hi All,

Dont know of this is the correct place to post.
Any bro here with bra fetish here willing to meet up and exchange bra to cum on? Just exploring some possibility.
Old 29-12-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Exchange bra

Are you a guy or a girl ?
Old 29-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Woodburn1745 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgilvanDijk4 View Post
Are you a guy or a girl ?
You want to exchange with a guy or a girl ?
Old 29-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brabra View Post
Hi All,

Any bro here with bra fetish here willing to meet up and exchange bra to cum on? Just exploring some possibility.
No offense but I think is quite disgusting. Basically you want to exchange bras that you have already cummed in donno how many times for another set?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 29-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi All,

Bro, that is some weird fetish u have there.
Old 29-12-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
No offense but I think is quite disgusting. Basically you want to exchange bras that you have already cummed in donno how many times for another set?
Maybe he like those extra flavors ? Haha
Old 29-12-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
Brabra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not exchange cummed bra...exchanged wash bra or worn b4 bra by lady to cum on. My apology if my fetish disguise some of you bro.
Old 29-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not exchange cummed bra...exchanged wash bra or worn b4 bra by lady to cum on. My apology if my fetish disguise some of you bro.
That’s my point. You probably cummed many times in your collection. Now hard to get cos most ppl got put cctv. So u want to exchange for new ones. But your own collection definitely got cummed on.

So bros .... go figure

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 29-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 15
Pheonixdragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPheonixdragon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No need to exchange . Just go out and buy bras for yourself and then later wear it yourself .
Old 29-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!Crayon321 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Nothing to be disgust about. It's fetish of yours. Good luck finding 😊
Old 29-12-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Buy bra from pretty gal better.

Go to carousell website where the gals sell bra for less than $30 and meet her at MRT station.
Be respectable man, don't be pervert . She will report you.

You want black Agent Provector bra from a gal who selling it for $30 ? Agent Provector bra is worth $100 or so in MBS shop..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodburn1745 View Post
You want to exchange with a guy or a girl ?
Old 23-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Many used bra at boon lay used goods pasar malam,
Sold by auntie
Bra panties and pants used by ladies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1