The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-06-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 18
jammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud ofjammer074 has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Not sure any of the 11 bros that got the address I given to them went to explore. I was there last night and realise that 2 block also open up but lift no power.
I can give out the location to another 20 bros here who are interested.
Old 16-06-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
SixDotes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Mount Faber, was a noob last time, my gal taught me to use my car window wind up to hold on to our clothes as shield while making out in the car.

Another car pulled up beside us, and her first words were 'chey, never see people fuck before ah' and continued...

Gosh... miss her.
Does she mind people watching her fuck?
Old 16-06-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
prettylover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Agree bro. This CB period really very CB. So many things cannot do. So many times horny outside but gf scare and say cannot do. At most she help me do hand job in the car. Cannot strip her also. So hard to cum. Sometimes more than 30 mins HJ until she tired but still cannot cum and she wants to stop.
Wa, amazing.
Adventurous is fun.
Old 18-06-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Are the carparks gonna be full tomorrow night since hotels are not open?

Old 20-06-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Are the carparks gonna be full tomorrow night since hotels are not open?

Surprisingly no bro. Only a few cars and not crowded as expected.

On Thursday night after 12am, me and my gf already drove out to find places to make out. Unfortunately the parks carparks were still closed and the tapes that blocked off the parks were still there. Managed to find a heavy vehicle carpark and parked between a bus and a lorry. Lots of petting and fingering inside the car. Then I went out to check for people nearby and coast clear. Gf already stripped naked in car waiting... asked her to come out and bonk her beside the lorry. There were many heavy vehicles so still scare if some of them have people inside. Lasted only 10 mins and cum outside. Then we quickly go back into the car and wear back our clothes.

Yesterday night was much better. Park carparks and parks are open. Went to ECP and went to one of our usual bench. Lucky no one there at late night. The area is dark and further away from the jogging path. Gf wore one a mini skirt and a cardigan. No bra inside. Once there, quickly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her nipples and touch her. Suck her boobs and finger pussy while she was giving me a HJ. Very fast we were both wet. Removed her panty and she sit on top of me.... my little bro already inside her and she was very high. We booked about 10 mins then saw a couple walked towards us. Quickly stopped and gf buttoned up her cardigan... but my little bro still inside her. The couple saw us and u turn back. There were other benches nearby but they decided not to disturb us. A big thank you to the couple if you are reading this. After they left, we continue again and unbuttoned her cardigan. I wanted to remove her cardigan completely but she scared someone might come again and she won't have enough time to wear. So end up bonking like that and finally change to standing position to finish off.

It is good to come out again.
Old 20-06-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
pepsixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Surprisingly no bro. Only a few cars and not crowded as expected.

On Thursday night after 12am, me and my gf already drove out to find places to make out. Unfortunately the parks carparks were still closed and the tapes that blocked off the parks were still there. Managed to find a heavy vehicle carpark and parked between a bus and a lorry. Lots of petting and fingering inside the car. Then I went out to check for people nearby and coast clear. Gf already stripped naked in car waiting... asked her to come out and bonk her beside the lorry. There were many heavy vehicles so still scare if some of them have people inside. Lasted only 10 mins and cum outside. Then we quickly go back into the car and wear back our clothes.

Yesterday night was much better. Park carparks and parks are open. Went to ECP and went to one of our usual bench. Lucky no one there at late night. The area is dark and further away from the jogging path. Gf wore one a mini skirt and a cardigan. No bra inside. Once there, quickly unbuttoned her cardigan exposing her nipples and touch her. Suck her boobs and finger pussy while she was giving me a HJ. Very fast we were both wet. Removed her panty and she sit on top of me.... my little bro already inside her and she was very high. We booked about 10 mins then saw a couple walked towards us. Quickly stopped and gf buttoned up her cardigan... but my little bro still inside her. The couple saw us and u turn back. There were other benches nearby but they decided not to disturb us. A big thank you to the couple if you are reading this. After they left, we continue again and unbuttoned her cardigan. I wanted to remove her cardigan completely but she scared someone might come again and she won't have enough time to wear. So end up bonking like that and finally change to standing position to finish off.

Nice! Hope to bump into you and we do side by side
Old 21-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wah ur ex so daring sio..
I was shocked also, went Ann Siang hill once also, she was exhausted after work, so I just massaged her shoulders, no dirty thoughts in mind.

Massage massage, she started moaning 'lower... lower...' wah lao... lower to where?????? Teaser! Then as I go lower, tell me, don't la... later people see. dot dot dot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixDotes View Post
Does she mind people watching her fuck?
I'm guessing not because she didn't tell me to dress back and drive off. Action continued... I never explored further...

I have another ex-gf blew me once outside her unit after we went back from clubbing... and then she pointed my cock at her blouse opening, pulled her blouse open, then shot it all down onto her chest, dripping into her bra.

This time no fun... herbrother saw everything ... sibeh malu...

She still have guts to tell me, she left her bra in the basket overnight, washed only the next day or so.
Old 21-06-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have another ex-gf blew me once outside her unit after we went back from clubbing... and then she pointed my cock at her blouse opening, pulled her blouse open, then shot it all down onto her chest, dripping into her bra.

This time no fun... herbrother saw everything ... sibeh malu...

She still have guts to tell me, she left her bra in the basket overnight, washed only the next day or so.
really lucky u for those EXs u got bro.
envy much.
Old 21-06-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
really lucky u for those EXs u got bro.
envy much.
Come back to think of it, I don't really know how I got them in the first place. The one that let me cum down her blouse has always been kinky. Met her in office. She knew I was peeping down her blouse and she let me. Until we were together then she asked "That time you see so much, shiok or not?" knn.. really cock teaser. Went clubbing with her friend, but no luck, only held her friend's hand... that's it. This one really cock teaser... she hold on to my cock when I pee also, say wanna help me aim... knn hard already how to aim?

One of them was a MILF of 2, I was fixing her computer... then end up just happen, one thing led to another. Her daughter was already in JC tho'.. no I not so chek ark hahaha. Short time together until she started asking if I wanna be her kids father... I wasn't prepared.
Old 21-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of them was a MILF of 2, I was fixing her computer... then end up just happen, one thing led to another. Her daughter was already in JC tho'.. no I not so chek ark hahaha. Short time together until she started asking if I wanna be her kids father... I wasn't prepared.
as they say bro..
"not all are born equal"
LOLx
Old 21-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A big thank you to the couple if you are reading this. After they left, we continue again and unbuttoned her cardigan. I wanted to remove her cardigan completely but she scared someone might come again and she won't have enough time to wear. So end up bonking like that and finally change to standing position to finish off.

Wah ...Sibei Ho Leh .... Only If I Got Transport To Go There

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
as they say bro..
"not all are born equal"
LOLx
Haha. My MILF not as adventurous as my ex. But she takes very good care of me, like a mother to a son. Feeds me my meds, makes herbal tea when she saw me coughing etc.

Wah lao... best is I go over her place, ask her just do what she wants, I watch TV can liao no need fuss over me... she lean on my arm when I sit down infront of her TV. I asked her "you never wear bra issit?" She say "you ask me be myself ma, I don't wear at home one."

B cups I think, soft, fluffy. Miss those days.
Old 21-06-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
egor69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha. My MILF not as adventurous as my ex. But she takes very good care of me, like a mother to a son. Feeds me my meds, makes herbal tea when she saw me coughing etc.

Wah lao... best is I go over her place, ask her just do what she wants, I watch TV can liao no need fuss over me... she lean on my arm when I sit down infront of her TV. I asked her "you never wear bra issit?" She say "you ask me be myself ma, I don't wear at home one."

B cups I think, soft, fluffy. Miss those days.
Her daughter also never wear bra at home?
Old 21-06-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egor69 View Post
Her daughter also never wear bra at home?
I don't know, weekend her daughter and son is at the father's. I've only been in her daughter's room to fix the internet on the laptop. The rest of the time is spent in another bedroom and couch

Off-topic liao.
Old 22-06-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Bros,

Happy Phase II. Talk about Mt. Faber, I give a suggestion. Try it when their Christmas lights are up. Near the Christmas tree. That was funny. Things we do when we are drunk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1