The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-07-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ok paiseh. The thread move so fast nowadays very hard to keep track.
Hahahaha, it's becoming like before. However if there aren't any new additons to the stables, topics to discuss here might dry up again. Lol
Old 04-07-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also dont find RR pretty too, just have a schoolgirl greenhorn vibe. What are the girls (past and present) who are high on your list?
The "kembangan one near TT" as you put it will always be special to me as I surfaced her to all of you
Old 04-07-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
The "kembangan one near TT" as you put it will always be special to me as I surfaced her to all of you
Ya that was a bloody good find. Now I suddenly remember she was a hotel recep and had very good PR skills.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ya that was a bloody good find. Now I suddenly remember she was a hotel recep and had very good PR skills.
I learnt that most dudes were besotted by her lol
Old 04-07-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually I don't think people were saying RR was pretty, I think it's more the beauty of her youthful exuberance. Also XE, don't think anyone said she was a beauty, she's unique and sexy perhaps, with splendid sensual skills. As for the rest, yes you shouldn't be swept by the hype and move on
Hannor.. Since when did we rave about looks when it comes to RR and XE.. It's all about the excellent service they dish out..

Looks are secondary (a bonus if have).. Service will always come first for me..

That said, still no reply from Tina! Ccb! Nvm tomorrow will try again..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:48 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Suddenly remember Donna. Ultimate GFE, see her wont have naughty thoughts, just want to quietly spend time in her embrace. Any bro has update on her?
She got tell to you her "sob stories" or not?

Old 04-07-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She got tell to you her "sob stories" or not?
Nope I dont consider myself her regular. Never heard her stories before.
Old 04-07-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

That said, still no reply from Tina! Ccb! Nvm tomorrow will try again..
I texted her for fun. She said full today, 要明天预约吗?
Old 04-07-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hannor.. Since when did we rave about looks when it comes to RR and XE.. It's all about the excellent service they dish out..

Looks are secondary (a bonus if have).. Service will always come first for me..
You know, if I were to be brutally critical, and judge "pretty" only in its purest definition... Then really there were only 3 pretty MLs all these years... Aila, Donna and OG Angel. The rest don't make the cut.

However, we don't just judge the MLs only with this cold benchmark. They offer us many other forms of warmth, and we appreciate it.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I texted her for fun. She said full today, 要明天预约吗?
Cb at least she got the courtesy to follow up with you..

Actually no big deal one lah next week and beyond sure got many opportunities one to book her..

Old 04-07-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope I dont consider myself her regular. Never heard her stories before.
Lol then we should close the chapter on that storytelling part..

Pretty sure a Bro or 2 here will know how and what she's doing now, but doubt they'd want to divulge her personal life..

Old 04-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know, if I were to be brutally critical, and judge "pretty" only in its purest definition... Then really there were only 3 pretty MLs all these years... Aila, Donna and OG Angel. The rest don't make the cut.

However, we don't just judge the MLs only with this cold benchmark. They offer us many other forms of warmth, and we appreciate it.
Don't forget the mixed-blood Baby! I think she's quite pretty..

Usually those chio ones tend to cut corners on their service, whereas the average looking ones will have to make up the deficit by offering more or better service.. 黑妹 was very good when she first came here, but sorta petered out towards the end, which was understandable to a certain extent..

Old 04-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Don't forget the mixed-blood Baby! I think she's quite pretty..

Usually those chio ones tend to cut corners on their service, whereas the average looking ones will have to make up the deficit by offering more or better service.. 黑妹 was very good when she first came here, but sorta petered out towards the end, which was understandable to a certain extent..
Baby has a 傻妹 kind of feel and it was always fun to TCSS with her. OG angel has a siMilar mixed blood look, but that's where the similarity ends. I felt Angel was very commercialized as she turns very cold once the deed ends, straight away back to the phone. So after a few visits I dropped her from my RTM list.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

sudden so much abt RR look, but as far i recall, hardly anyone mention she score on look in the 1st place. her value prop is having a cute looking chic blowing and like some bro mention she will actually take in till the last drop before slowly pulling mouth away. hard to get from current ML who just hj away.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I would say hebe, Nat and lily gives angel a run though
Also of note is that hebe and lily are usually quite bare faced so they have absolutely great “wake up to” faces
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1