The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Slightly tempted to commando one of the new faces on SLG as the current favourites are seeing a tad too many customers nowadays. Was thinking Lily as her past namesakes have all been great, but a little sketchy due to the possibility of having converted from FL.
Up points for exchange
Old 14-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Eh bro why not RTM when she scored well in most areas and has high playability? Price? I got my eye on her.
Wah you still haven't go ah, bro. Think you got two weeks more to decide. She can dish out good playability lah.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Slightly tempted to commando one of the new faces on SLG as the current favourites are seeing a tad too many customers nowadays. Was thinking Lily as her past namesakes have all been great, but a little sketchy due to the possibility of having converted from FL.

She shares the same number but different wechat as shuyi from impmm website. Not sure if same person or maybe just same shop or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
2) Shu Yi (Current name on imp*** site) or Yi Na (Slg old name) - Viet ML

Always wanted to try a viet ML, so booked Yi na (previously listed on slg), looks exactly the same as the photo / video.

Looks:8/10 (Young, cute viet girl)
Body: 8/10 (Slightly meaty, but very smooth skin and pale skin)
Boobs: C natural

Massage: 7/10 (Decent)
Sensual: 7/10 (Decent)
GFE: 7/10 (Commercial feeling, no phone usage. but just can't connect well)
Requested for FN and she have a really nice ass, meaty and very white bum. Overall a decent experience:: 7.5/10

Will Not Rtm.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
She shares the same number but different wechat as shuyi from impmm website. Not sure if same person or maybe just same shop or something
That wechat is her personal one haha, can try if her looks suits you, pretty commerical but she's a really nice lady with decent svc. She got offer FJ also but need to top up.
Old 14-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah you still haven't go ah, bro. Think you got two weeks more to decide. She can dish out good playability lah.
Sorry to hijack your post, Blu3 laojiao.

Rahl bro, she is going to be here just 11days more.
Her time of the month is just over.
Please take it from here and fire.
Old 14-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
The one that's going back in a couple of days lor . I'm pretty sure you're a regular of hers as well lol. Gonna be the last time I meet her tomorrow... hopefully it'll be a memorable session haha.

Need to start widening my horizons and look for new regulars after she's gone
Should have known that your regular would invariably also be my regular lol.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
The one that's going back in a couple of days lor . I'm pretty sure you're a regular of hers as well lol. Gonna be the last time I meet her tomorrow... hopefully it'll be a memorable session haha.

Need to start widening my horizons and look for new regulars after she's gone

Damn suffering withdrawal symptom after regular left...
dosn't seems to pique any interest in the ladies listed currently.. damn..
Old 14-07-2020, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
That wechat is her personal one haha, can try if her looks suits you, pretty commerical but she's a really nice lady with decent svc. She got offer FJ also but need to top up.
So that means its a Spa massage joint? Same number but different wechatid. May be better to directly use wechat instead
Old 14-07-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Who's this "regular" that has been floating around this discussion?
Old 14-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Who's this "regular" that has been floating around this discussion?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
So that means its a Spa massage joint? Same number but different wechatid. May be better to directly use wechat instead
Hmm that time when i visited her it was an apartment, ya better to use wechat, that's her personal one so will be easier to communicate.
Old 14-07-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Been doing maintenance, old man need you know after months of CB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Sorry to hijack your post, Blu3 laojiao.

Rahl bro, she is going to be here just 11days more.
Her time of the month is just over.
Please take it from here and fire.
Shit why am I always trying gals just before RTC?
Old 14-07-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Your regular too? Vanilla flavour ice cream taste the best ah
Old 14-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Your regular too? Vanilla flavour ice cream taste the best ah
Vanilla ice cream cone with hidden chocolate at the tip is the best!
Old 14-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Quick MR for Tina, had high expectations due to the many positive MRs but unfortunately they were not met.

Looks: 7/10 (agree that slightly on MILF side - my preference is syt hence this is the rating)
Body: 8/10 (generally slim but not entirely without stomach)
Boobs: 8/10 (nicely sized but slightly sagging)
Massage: 5/10 (not that good, used only one hand for quite some time when on my legs, could tell that she was using her phone)
Sensual: 6/10 (again, not great, she didnt allow even kissing of her boobs, and deliberately positioned herself such that her lower body was unreachable)

I’ve been around for some time and tried quite a few MLs, this was def one of the ones which had high promise due to good MRs but failed to meet expectations.

Would not RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1