The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 14-07-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Been chatting with this milf Gladys for awhile during CB, soon the chat became more interesting, she will show me her naked body, took videos of herself masturbating, show me her undies. Occasionally i would ask her to show me her maid's undies and she will do it and show me when her maid is out for grocery shopping.. her maid is wild with g-strings, lace panties -hahah it was fun chatting with her during CB

she is a freelance bookeeper for a few ID company and works from home. she plump (claims she is 70kg, 1.60m), about 45-50 yrs old, divorced and live alone with a maid in yishun. so when phase2 opens, i suggested going over her place - she agrees and even ask me to drop by for dinner on voting day so we can watch the live telecast after dinner

so i brought a bottle of wine and went to her place in yishun ard 7pm. her maid (pinoy 35-40) was busy cooking when i went to the kitchen to leave the wine in the fridge. she is chubby but not as fat as Gladys.. nice shape but not attractive, just normal looking.

Gladys asked me to go into her bedroom while we wait for dinner to be ready as her living room air-con is leaking.. she is wearng a long nightie (silk type but not the seductive type) and she ask me to sit on her bed, once on her bed, we started petting, kissing her and carassing her huge breast, she is super sensitive and would moan loudly in a high pitch whenever i touch her nipples.. we petted and i have my fingers inside her - super soaking wet

while Gladys unzipped my jeans to blow me,the maid opened the door and told us that dinner is ready. Her maid could see from the door what we are doing on the bed... i was abit paisei as i sit up, and when the maid walked away, i told Gladys how come she just open door, gladys reply that her maid dont care one so dont worry

so we proceed to the kitchen for dinner and it was awkward because i keep thinking of her maid seeing what we were doing - but dinner was good, we chit-chat casually mostly about the prices of grocery, the election, etc

it was quite hot in the kitchen and after dinner, Gladys told me to go to the bedroom to rest since the living area has no aircon... i told her i need to take a quick shower since i dont feel good sitting on her bed sweaty.

Gladys passed me a towel and a pair of her fbt shorts and her tee - they are extremely huge haha... she even tease me and ask if i need her undies

after shower, i went and lay on her bed while she opens the door and ask her maid to bring in the wine and glasses and then went to take a shower herself.

the maid came in 10 mins later with the wine and glasses, but the wine opener seems to be spoiled so she offered to help me open the bottle and while we both struggling to open the wine, Gladys came our from her bathroom naked, with a towel wrapped ... they both seem like its quite casual while i feel abit paisei

The maid left the room after the wine is opened, and Gladys started asking me to pick what nightie i want her to wear, so i chose a pink one and she join me on th bed, we turn on the tv (she has a huge 50 plus inch TV in her bedroom) but found out the results got delayed until 10pm. she left the tv on but lower the volume

so we started drinking the wine and petting again, she is just extremely wet below like soaking wet... so i moved down and started eating her, she is juicy, clean but hard to separate her meat since she is plump ... i was already hard and decided to penetrate her since she is so wet and eating her is a challenge...

The moment i enter her, she scream so loud that i got a shock and had to muff her in case her maid hear us... she dont care and keeps moaning and screaming while i pump her...

Her nipples are huge, dark brown but extremely sexy for someone her age.
after 5 mins, i ask her to turn over so i can enter her from behind, and she continues screaming when i enter ( i believe her neighbours can hear her from her master bedroom window even its shut)..

after while, she suggested i lay down and let her serve me, she lick and kiss me over my body, she is actually good in it like an expert, when she kiss me she suggest she blows me with ice ... i ask her its troublesome to go out get ice - the moment i replied that, she shouted from the bed and ask her maid to bring in some ice and a glass of warm water... i told her i will put on my cloths and go get it myself - she continue licking and blowing me and told me her maid will take it

while she was blowing me slurping loudly, her maid open the door and walked in withe the ice and warm water - WTF... i fee damn paiseh and told Gladys to ask her maid to leave it. instead she ask her maid to come nearer to pass her the ice and ask me loudly if i want her maid to join us... i keep quiet

Gladys didnt stop blowing me and ask me to ask her maid to join us, so i asked her maid and she replied ok

she close the door and remove her tees and denim shorts - she had a pair of red g-strings and red bralet... WTF and she came to the side of the bed beside me and hold my left hand to touch her breast.

Gkadys told her maid to come up and sit on my face as she said that i am a good licker and she shd try it - she did and push her pussy onto my face while she spreads her g-strings to the side

i licked her , she didnt taste good - a pungent smell there and i stopped and signal her to move downwards - so she started licking my nipples while Gladsy blows me

i enter her maid from behind while she go on all fours in the bed, they didnt have any interaction like kissing or touch each other - they both were focus on satisfying me

its was quite an experience, we change position and finally i penetrated Gladys while her maid lick me... when i am about to come, Gladys even ask her maid to take it in her mouth.

we rest and her maid immediately went out , while Gladys lay beside me and caress me... i asked her if they do this often, she admit that they do that previously with her ex when he was living with her but they dont do that to each other when no male is around..

we rest for another hour and turn on the TV , she asked if i want to go for another round... i told her let me rest but i fell asleep until 3am

we arranged to meet again next week - will update if there is anything
Old 14-07-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Ok...thanks, bro Kim Siew...but where or how did u find her to chat ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-07-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro Kim siew damm power as usual.
Old 14-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Seems like u wanna share yr this sexual experience with the married milf with us with these 2 posts n get it off yr chest ....feel free to share bro.. don't hesitate or feel paiseh as we r all in a sex forum ..those who r shy n who treat sex as something v. dirty n pervert really shdnt come in here....
Not much to share too. During working time will chat and after awhile have some flirting and she let me hug her sometimes. After one of our birthday celebration of a colleagues, she was a little high and told me do I like her and she can help me anything if I need and ask me to send her home. Of course when reach her house , she invited me in and that’s how it’s started. Went on for almost a year till her work pass ended.
Old 14-07-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great sharing bros.
Old 14-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
we rest for another hour and turn on the TV , she asked if i want to go for another round... i told her let me rest but i fell asleep until 3am

Lucky Find Bro , Hope To Hear More From You Soon .

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 14-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

woah! now dat is a WIN for sure!

Quote:
Been chatting with this milf Gladys for awhile during CB, soon the chat became more interesting, she will show me her naked body, took videos of herself masturbating, show me her undies. Occasionally i would ask her to show me her maid's undies and she will do it and show me when her maid is out for grocery shopping.. her maid is wild with g-strings, lace panties -hahah it was fun chatting with her during CB

she is a freelance bookeeper for a few ID company and works from home. she plump (claims she is 70kg, 1.60m), about 45-50 yrs old, divorced and live alone with a maid in yishun. so when phase2 opens, i suggested going over her place - she agrees and even ask me to drop by for dinner on voting day so we can watch the live telecast after dinner

so i brought a bottle of wine and went to her place in yishun ard 7pm. her maid (pinoy 35-40) was busy cooking when i went to the kitchen to leave the wine in the fridge. she is chubby but not as fat as Gladys.. nice shape but not attractive, just normal looking.

Gladys asked me to go into her bedroom while we wait for dinner to be ready as her living room air-con is leaking.. she is wearng a long nightie (silk type but not the seductive type) and she ask me to sit on her bed, once on her bed, we started petting, kissing her and carassing her huge breast, she is super sensitive and would moan loudly in a high pitch whenever i touch her nipples.. we petted and i have my fingers inside her - super soaking wet

while Gladys unzipped my jeans to blow me,the maid opened the door and told us that dinner is ready. Her maid could see from the door what we are doing on the bed... i was abit paisei as i sit up, and when the maid walked away, i told Gladys how come she just open door, gladys reply that her maid dont care one so dont worry

so we proceed to the kitchen for dinner and it was awkward because i keep thinking of her maid seeing what we were doing - but dinner was good, we chit-chat casually mostly about the prices of grocery, the election, etc

it was quite hot in the kitchen and after dinner, Gladys told me to go to the bedroom to rest since the living area has no aircon... i told her i need to take a quick shower since i dont feel good sitting on her bed sweaty.

Gladys passed me a towel and a pair of her fbt shorts and her tee - they are extremely huge haha... she even tease me and ask if i need her undies

after shower, i went and lay on her bed while she opens the door and ask her maid to bring in the wine and glasses and then went to take a shower herself.

the maid came in 10 mins later with the wine and glasses, but the wine opener seems to be spoiled so she offered to help me open the bottle and while we both struggling to open the wine, Gladys came our from her bathroom naked, with a towel wrapped ... they both seem like its quite casual while i feel abit paisei

The maid left the room after the wine is opened, and Gladys started asking me to pick what nightie i want her to wear, so i chose a pink one and she join me on th bed, we turn on the tv (she has a huge 50 plus inch TV in her bedroom) but found out the results got delayed until 10pm. she left the tv on but lower the volume

so we started drinking the wine and petting again, she is just extremely wet below like soaking wet... so i moved down and started eating her, she is juicy, clean but hard to separate her meat since she is plump ... i was already hard and decided to penetrate her since she is so wet and eating her is a challenge...

The moment i enter her, she scream so loud that i got a shock and had to muff her in case her maid hear us... she dont care and keeps moaning and screaming while i pump her...

Her nipples are huge, dark brown but extremely sexy for someone her age.
after 5 mins, i ask her to turn over so i can enter her from behind, and she continues screaming when i enter ( i believe her neighbours can hear her from her master bedroom window even its shut)..

after while, she suggested i lay down and let her serve me, she lick and kiss me over my body, she is actually good in it like an expert, when she kiss me she suggest she blows me with ice ... i ask her its troublesome to go out get ice - the moment i replied that, she shouted from the bed and ask her maid to bring in some ice and a glass of warm water... i told her i will put on my cloths and go get it myself - she continue licking and blowing me and told me her maid will take it

while she was blowing me slurping loudly, her maid open the door and walked in withe the ice and warm water - WTF... i fee damn paiseh and told Gladys to ask her maid to leave it. instead she ask her maid to come nearer to pass her the ice and ask me loudly if i want her maid to join us... i keep quiet

Gladys didnt stop blowing me and ask me to ask her maid to join us, so i asked her maid and she replied ok

she close the door and remove her tees and denim shorts - she had a pair of red g-strings and red bralet... WTF and she came to the side of the bed beside me and hold my left hand to touch her breast.

Gkadys told her maid to come up and sit on my face as she said that i am a good licker and she shd try it - she did and push her pussy onto my face while she spreads her g-strings to the side

i licked her , she didnt taste good - a pungent smell there and i stopped and signal her to move downwards - so she started licking my nipples while Gladsy blows me

i enter her maid from behind while she go on all fours in the bed, they didnt have any interaction like kissing or touch each other - they both were focus on satisfying me

its was quite an experience, we change position and finally i penetrated Gladys while her maid lick me... when i am about to come, Gladys even ask her maid to take it in her mouth.

we rest and her maid immediately went out , while Gladys lay beside me and caress me... i asked her if they do this often, she admit that they do that previously with her ex when he was living with her but they dont do that to each other when no male is around..

Old 14-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
Not much to share too. During working time will chat and after awhile have some flirting and she let me hug her sometimes. After one of our birthday celebration of a colleagues, she was a little high and told me do I like her and she can help me anything if I need and ask me to send her home. Of course when reach her house , she invited me in and that’s how it’s started. Went on for almost a year till her work pass ended.
If u care to write in full details there will be a lot to share ...thanks anyway for opening up to share with us with a little bit more details bro ...she seems to be another one of those rare notti and flirty girl ...dinno she is a FW who came here to work..u must be missing her badly when she returned back home to her country ...why din she renew her WP to continue working here ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As usual KimSiew was incredible. He managed to do the milf and even got the maid to join in...wow!
Old 19-07-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this was way back in 2008. i get to fuck my friend ex gf. back ground- she is a eurasian girl but she mixes too much with malay that she is very fluent in malay. her body is those chubby kind with a D cup boobs and a nice ass. Let's call her Angel.

cut the story short. after a year she had broken up with my friend, i stumbled upon her at a mall. i got her contact and them contacted her. we would meet up with 2 other friends and chill out near her area in Bedok. As i was riding, its easy for me to move around as i stay at pasir ris.

One day, i received a msg from Angel at around 11.30pm. She asked me if i got any plans. i told her i don't and the usual kakis are all busy. i told her i was bored and have nothing to do. Angel asked me if i wanna meet up and chill anywhere. She suggested to sit at ECP. she told me.to fetch her at around 12.30am. when i arrive at her place, she was aready waiting for me. i still remember she wear a pink dress. the dress is loose at the bottom. it compliments her big racks. So after fetvhinh her, off we went to ECP near fort road.

While riding, i can feel those huge racks bumping to my body whenever i press my brake. it was a turn on. when we reach the are. we sat at the stone bench and have some chat. one ting lead to another and soon we were kissing. while kissin, my hands slide up to her boobs and was squeezing her firm big boobs. She stop kissing and told me i have been longing to touch it isnt it?

i was shock n also paisey to reply. hahah. what happens next was shocking. She told me to close my eyes.then i felt my pants being unbuckle. i felt her hands reach into my boxer n then felt a warm moist feeling. i peep and saw that she is sucking my dick. i open my eyes and look at her sucking my dick. she den put my hand on her boobs and i squeeze it hard.

i then asked her to sit in front of me as i hug her from the back. then i kiss n bite her neck while i finger her. she was very wet n and as i go faster she was moaning loud. luckily it was early in the morning on a weekday and there is no one around. she den stopped me and sit on top of mr faving me and put my dick in her. as she was bouncing hard i pull her dress and began to suck the big rack she has.

she began to boumce really fast and shout " am.cumming" and i felt her pussy tighten on my dick and then she shiver. she paused a while as if catcing her breath and then bounce again. i felt like cuming n told her that i am about to cum.

what happens next shock me. she then push my dick deeper inside and i cant escape and eventually i cum inside her. she shiver and hug me tight.

i was shock. she told me that is is on pills so i do need to worry. we then go to the toilet and washed up b4 we headed back home. she became a fling to me for 2 years before she eventually found a bf and settle dwn. shes a gd fuck for that 2 yrs. always have ideas n wild
Old 19-07-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
DirtyRamos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro popeye21, thanks!
Old 19-07-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
popeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpopeye21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyRamos View Post
Great share bro popeye21, thanks!
sori for the typo or lengthy post.using hp i will have typo. will improve the next time i post
Old 19-07-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice for sharing the nice encounter bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye21 View Post
this was way back in 2008. i get to fuck my friend ex gf. back ground- she is a eurasian girl but she mixes too much with malay that she is very fluent in malay. her body is those chubby kind with a D cup boobs and a nice ass. Let's call her Angel.

cut the story short. after a year she had broken up with my friend, i stumbled upon her at a mall. i got her contact and them contacted her. we would meet up with 2 other friends and chill out near her area in Bedok. As i was riding, its easy for me to move around as i stay at pasir ris.

One day, i received a msg from Angel at around 11.30pm. She asked me if i got any plans. i told her i don't and the usual kakis are all busy. i told her i was bored and have nothing to do. Angel asked me if i wanna meet up and chill anywhere. She suggested to sit at ECP. she told me.to fetch her at around 12.30am. when i arrive at her place, she was aready waiting for me. i still remember she wear a pink dress. the dress is loose at the bottom. it compliments her big racks. So after fetvhinh her, off we went to ECP near fort road.

While riding, i can feel those huge racks bumping to my body whenever i press my brake. it was a turn on. when we reach the are. we sat at the stone bench and have some chat. one ting lead to another and soon we were kissing. while kissin, my hands slide up to her boobs and was squeezing her firm big boobs. She stop kissing and told me i have been longing to touch it isnt it?

i was shock n also paisey to reply. hahah. what happens next was shocking. She told me to close my eyes.then i felt my pants being unbuckle. i felt her hands reach into my boxer n then felt a warm moist feeling. i peep and saw that she is sucking my dick. i open my eyes and look at her sucking my dick. she den put my hand on her boobs and i squeeze it hard.

i then asked her to sit in front of me as i hug her from the back. then i kiss n bite her neck while i finger her. she was very wet n and as i go faster she was moaning loud. luckily it was early in the morning on a weekday and there is no one around. she den stopped me and sit on top of mr faving me and put my dick in her. as she was bouncing hard i pull her dress and began to suck the big rack she has.

she began to boumce really fast and shout " am.cumming" and i felt her pussy tighten on my dick and then she shiver. she paused a while as if catcing her breath and then bounce again. i felt like cuming n told her that i am about to cum.

what happens next shock me. she then push my dick deeper inside and i cant escape and eventually i cum inside her. she shiver and hug me tight.

i was shock. she told me that is is on pills so i do need to worry. we then go to the toilet and washed up b4 we headed back home. she became a fling to me for 2 years before she eventually found a bf and settle dwn. shes a gd fuck for that 2 yrs. always have ideas n wild
Old 19-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
Jamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamesteddy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Shittttt this is like one of my fantasies
Old 20-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
great share bro.
lucky u.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1