The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this one is fantasy only.
reality is...... all bikini ladybois
those are actual participants.. you guys actually few years too late.. Running event of any kind in Thailand is a big thing now and they just spiced it up in Pattaya
Old 10-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
those are actual participants.. you guys actually few years too late.. Running event of any kind in Thailand is a big thing now and they just spiced it up in Pattaya
just a joke ya
Old 11-03-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mass runs and marathons have always been a big thing in Thailand, not just now. Mostly popular amongst the expatriates. Now it's caught up amongst the local thais. When it comes to thailand it's never too late, always learning.
Old 12-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Mass runs and marathons have always been a big thing in Thailand, not just now. Mostly popular amongst the expatriates. Now it's caught up amongst the local thais. When it comes to thailand it's never too late, always learning.
it is only popular the past few years. not ""have always been""".. and i find it funny you followed that by stating it is mostly popular among expatriates.. since when did the expat population in a country can be used to represent the general population in that country...

there are so many contradictions in your comment, it hurts to read.
Old 15-03-2020, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Pattaya is HOT!

I’m not talking about the weather, although that’s steaming too.

When I was in Bangkok, a friend had just come back after taking sand to the beach for a couple days. He said Pattaya was dead. Then he said there were plenty of ladies around, some really eye-catching. That didn’t make sense. Pattaya is one of the hardest hit areas in terms of the plunge in tourists. Without any business, you’d think the girls would return to their home provinces.

While it’s not true that there are more targets on Beach Rd, or that the talent has improved there, elsewhere, like in Walking St, there are SYTs galore. As I’ve mentioned before, the best place to find them is in the smaller AGGS, not the Pin-ups or Pandas.

The problem is that with the scarcity of customers, you become a sitting duck. You can’t blend in with the crowd. You might be even the only punter in the house. And these girls are hungry for LDs. They check you out like sharks, seeing if you look like a ATM. There’s no way to protect yourself from their offensives. You have to try to fend them off as best as possible. Makes you feel like a rock star.

I got scolded by PM for revealing to the public a secret place with super-hot and cheap SYTs and thus spoiling the market. So I’ll keep a secret place in Pattaya close to my vest.

It used to surprise with a to-die-for gem on occasion. Then it went through a dry spell. It was really sad, with only sub-par potential partners available.
But now this place has made a stunning comeback and there are some young practitioners who are not only unbelievably cute but also extremely friendly. There was a blondie with roaming hands that I had to literally fight off. And the price? A tiny fraction of a take-out at a WS AGG!

Believe me, Bangkok has nothing of this caliber. It just boggles the mind that there are trophies like this in a place like Pattaya. I still can’t comprehend what attracts them here.

If you’re not scared off by this pandemic problem, then this is time to come. And Pattaya is where the action is. Hotel rates are scraping the bottom, while the superstars are all yours.
Old 15-03-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya is HOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
I’m not talking about the weather, although that’s steaming too.

When I was in Bangkok, a friend had just come back after taking sand to the beach for a couple days. He said Pattaya was dead. Then he said there were plenty of ladies around, some really eye-catching. That didn’t make sense. Pattaya is one of the hardest hit areas in terms of the plunge in tourists. Without any business, you’d think the girls would return to their home provinces.

I travel to Pattaya about twice a week.
Life is very tough for the Thai there now.
Starting mid-February, you can sense the sour mood and see the despair and sadness in the eyes. I guess the Thai may leave Pattaya and head back home in late March and early April as the tourist dollars are just drying up rapidly.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pattaya’s days numbered?

The health minister – the same one who called farang dirty – moved to close down all entertainment venues (read night spots) across the whole country.

This followed a cluster outbreak of the China flu from a drinking party at a pub with someone from Hong Kong. Supposedly the punters exchanged glasses, etc. Seems to be their fault, not the pub’s. Reportedly the PM shot down the idea.

Reports from Pattaya say the bar operators don’t really care: There aren’t any customers anyway. Meaning that they wouldn’t be losing that much money.

But the concern is all the staff that would be thrown onto the street (Beach Rd?).

As mentioned in an earlier post, most AGGs are still open and doing decent trade, especially with the revival of the farang, and there are plenty of ladies to be had.

The bars that have closed weren’t busy even before the flu outbreak, or were overdependent on Asian patronage.

Last edited by Siammy; 16-03-2020 at 01:02 AM. Reason: trade
Old 16-03-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
it is only popular the past few years. not ""have always been""".. and i find it funny you followed that by stating it is mostly popular among expatriates.. since when did the expat population in a country can be used to represent the general population in that country...

there are so many contradictions in your comment, it hurts to read.
I lived in Bangkok for several years, in a place that was synonymous with the marathon scene in bkk, amari watergate.

You just revealed your own ignorance.

The expat community, a sizeable community I might add, were traditionally the target audience for such events and contributed to its rising popularity in bkk.

If it hurts to read then scroll the fuck on. The pain you're feeling is most probably the herpes sore some tranny whore gave you when she nut in your eye. So wear your pirate eye patch and shut the fuck up about it already.
Old 17-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Smile Pleasant and peaceful Pattaya

Despite the sad faces, people are forgetting that there was life before the tsunami of Middle Eastern, Indian and Chinese holidaymakers. There were restaurants, beer bars and AGGs doing reasonable trade. They could survive on the farang business.

In fact, Pattaya is really nice now. The greatest difference is the lack of traffic. I don’t mean there is less traffic. There are times when there is no traffic at all, like on Second Road. You could be watching for hours and never see one coach. The downside is that vehicles can zoom down the near empty roads, making it a challenge to cross them.

I hated those Arabs and Indians. There was no way you could walk on Beach Rd and not get bumped and shoved by gangs of rude Arabian and Indian men elbowing their way on the sidewalk. They acted like they owned the walkway.

Pattaya is so much more relaxed now. Even the girls seem to take their time sitting with you if you buy them a LD.

There also seems to be more farang women around, either with their husband/bf or mother or friend. There are now even farang hookers on the beachwalk.

With fewer customers, hotels have slashed their room rates. But what about the bars and their ladies? Have the bars cut down their drink prices or BFs? Some bars have reinstated HHs or offer special drink deals, but others have actually eliminated their HHs. And I don’t think BFs, which are in some cases higher than in Bangkok, have come down at all.

You can also see more farang walking with their BF. Just like the good ol’ days.
Old 18-03-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Exclamation Locked down

All bars, pubs and massage shops have been ordered to close at 6 pm today.

Walking Street was like the walking dead. All AGGs, beer bar centers and music pubs were locked tight. Only seafood restaurants, ice cream shops and the odd food outlet were open. Gangs of LBs were taking advantage of the situation to roam the street and hit on unwary prey.

Beachwalk – all massage shops were shuttered. There was one group of doable girls. Their quote was B1000 ST.

But on the side sois and Soi Buakhao, some bars and massage shops were wide open, some were completely closed and some were in stealth mode. In other words, you didn’t have to go thirsty. Was able to get a 60-minute oily. Some ladies were sitting on the pavement outside their closed massage shops throwing a little party for themselves.

Some open-style restaurants were thriving. After all, you don’t have to order food, just beers.

Maybe the authorities looked the other way on this, the last nite. It remains to be seen if the shops will be allowed to reopen tomorrow.

The government was afraid of Thais carrying the disease back to their home provinces, so they cancelled Songkran. Where do they think all these jobless will go now?

Last edited by Siammy; 19-03-2020 at 02:23 AM. Reason: update
Old 19-03-2020, 07:19 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Better for all to go back hometown, wait till situation better then back again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-03-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Exclamation Lights out

LK Metro is almost totally dark. All of the bigger massage shops, and the legit ones, are closed. Restaurants are allowed to operate but there must be no music, no mics (KTV services) and no mugs (no alcohol), so at least one has decided to shut down for an indeterminate time.

Saw a couple pretty hot chicks by the sidewalk but they jumped a farang and ignored me.

Ladies can still be found on the beachwalk and the secret place.

Hooters was all lit up and doing good business. Looked like beers were being served. This might be the last place to get some eye candy.

This is supposed to continue for 14 days but I wouldn’t bet that it really ends then.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

How is pattaya now any updates......
Old 19-07-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 23
stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!stirrer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by havock27 View Post
How is pattaya now any updates......
Update on 18 July.

Agogo bars at Soi 6, most of them (>90%) are back in business, girl selection is good. Bar fine remain the same.

Agogo bars at LK and other smaller Soi less than half are open, girl selection is bad, bar fine reduces.

Agogo bars at Walking St. less than 20% are open, girl selection is good, bar fine reduces. Pinup is the star here with more than 120 girls on my night of visit.

Discos only a couple is open, The Pier, Insomnia, The Bone. Differ should open on 25 July, Hollywood no news. Local Thai discos are packed with youngsters on weekend.

Body Massage, only Sabai Room resume business on 17 July, girl selection is good, price remains the same.

Beach Rd FLs very few, probably <20% from heyday.

FLs on internet, platforms, plenty to choose from.

All above joints will close around midnight, most PPE measures are for show and pretty much same playability when you get in. ST price has dropped and girls are open to nego.

With expat, farang and local Thai make up the curent customer base, expat are overwhelmed by the attention and service

With the recent blunder of Egyptian soldier incident, expect some delays in Thailand opening up.

The recovery will take a long time and most likely will never get back to to pre Covid era.

Btw I stay in Thailand.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stirrer View Post
Update on 18 July.

Agogo bars at Soi 6, most of them (>90%) are back in business, girl selection is good. Bar fine remain the same.

Agogo bars at LK and other smaller Soi less than half are open, girl selection is bad, bar fine reduces.

Agogo bars at Walking St. less than 20% are open, girl selection is good, bar fine reduces. Pinup is the star here with more than 120 girls on my night of visit.

Discos only a couple is open, The Pier, Insomnia, The Bone. Differ should open on 25 July, Hollywood no news. Local Thai discos are packed with youngsters on weekend.

Body Massage, only Sabai Room resume business on 17 July, girl selection is good, price remains the same.

Beach Rd FLs very few, probably <20% from heyday.

FLs on internet, platforms, plenty to choose from.

All above joints will close around midnight, most PPE measures are for show and pretty much same playability when you get in. ST price has dropped and girls are open to nego.

With expat, farang and local Thai make up the curent customer base, expat are overwhelmed by the attention and service

With the recent blunder of Egyptian soldier incident, expect some delays in Thailand opening up.

The recovery will take a long time and most likely will never get back to to pre Covid era.

Btw I stay in Thailand.

Thanks for info. Upped +132 Too bad have to wait sometime to go

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1