The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 18
dachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdachanchin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Chengdu Info Happenings

Any bro got good wechat contacts for Chengdu to share ?
Going on July.
Thanks in advance
Old 12-06-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachanchin View Post
Any bro got good wechat contacts for Chengdu to share ?
Going on July.
Thanks in advance
KTV and model PM
Old 13-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally went to the Hongwasi St spa. It says SPA out front, is tan. Never mind my poking fun at hj's. I'm a believer now. This girl had to have been under 25. Let me roam free. Little catbath. light handed touch. It was the little things, really, not just shit massage + straight into a crappy hj. Massage was pretty good to boot. 448RMB.

Will definitely return. Cheers to Mr. C.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Fighting6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In Chengdu now, any pretty girl WeChat to share???
Old 05-09-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
lambine is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello Bros,

Anyone kind enuff to share some updated recommendation for Chengdu? Prefer massages. Staying in Shangri La.

Thank you!
Old 12-09-2019, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighting6 View Post
In Chengdu now, any pretty girl WeChat to share???
Thumb of rule for WeChat engagement.First you find them and verified if they are the actual person in the avatar.Most WeChat ladies used web pics to lure customers.Once inside the hotel room if you find them different.They will usually pester you until you give up your $.What i usually do is i try and ask them to meet me at say a specific location e.g coffee join or restaurant and see from far if they are the same as the pic posted.If they are i will instruct her to come to the hotel where i stay and guide her up.If they look different usually i will just walk off and delete their contact.Remember when you guide her up to your room walk behind her and see if there is anyone following her.In China WeChat enagagement is very dangerous!Some girls will go up with men and say you seduce their girlfriend and will con you of your money!Better be wise than sorry as my friend did encounter with such unpleasant occasion before.
Old 31-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Dug way, way back into the ISG posts (from like...2010?) Sounds like I missed a heaven with "Pearl on the Water" , etc.

Took note / location of like 12 places. I am sure most are closed, but there's one I eyed on my bike near the Shangrila that may be somewhat similar / close to the one that was there back in 2010. No doubt, different, more pricey tho.

Went to one that was on Baihua alley. (there's only one) , it's a different sign now. Still up. 600 for bbbj. i guess there are younger girls at night + the guy showed me photos of some stunner that supposedly want 800 rmb. might be worth it. will return + try to take a photo. i got shown a "meh" younger girl , said "hai yo ma?" and got put into a darker room. took what i thought was a cuter girl who ended up to be old, but i couldn't see because she was in the doorway and the room was darker. it was okay.

always tell the girl to come closer if you can't see properly .

either way, will return at night.

also found a single "pink shop" (no pink) near Sichuan Chengdu Liewu Middle School. Will go check it out again and report.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

Okay folks, here's a pretty grand update :

After deep diving some old as bones info, as well as an old message board called "csdd177", I decided to compile and go hunting on the motorbike. I started in the far north, and wrote down English names of things directly near map coordinates people gave out. Honestly, I didn't expect much considering the info was 8 years old. I started with "Yangjiedun Hog Hoof Railway Hotel / Jinniu Yisen Drug Store" where, supposedly at one time, you "opened a door, and to the left, there were 6-7 girls to choose from" - the whole area was demo'd + being reconstructed. I circled around, and found nothing. There was 8-10 tuk tuk's hanging out, and a guy I spoke with briefly while having a beer said to ask them. I asked them with translation, and ALL of them said "I can't read that, my eyes are bad" Heh. The bike really covers a lot of ground. Onward.

I went to a spot near "Haoqing Pub" / or more closely to "Guanruigao Dianwei Cure" right outside the second ring, where supposedly if you went through a small door and knocked, there would be a room full. Nothing, but maybe I just didn't find it. It's probably long, long gone + 5 years.

I don't know why I expected anything at these spots, but I'll keep hunting.

True hits :

1.) There are a few really hot girls north of SWUFE college, I noticed them biking one day, and they're even in the day-time, unfortunately, they only offer HJ. I suspect maybe if you see one enough she'll switch it, but maybe not. I can't be bothered with that, as I'm searching for some golden goose spots.

2.) Upon digging through the csdd site I began adding old QQ phone numbers / searching wechats, which is what I did when I lived in another city. Many are dead. Two hit, and led to a CHINESE ONLY place. Unfortunate to me. I've screengrabbed and named it as such. Add the dude if you want. If you speak great Chinese and are Asian, you could probably finagle it.

File labeled "chineseonly"

3.) Upon dicking around in the north, I zoomed down some random ass alley, and saw a door half cracked with 3 girls in it. They began at 400, and when I was leaving the first time, they lowered to 300. Probably FS. One was actually quite hot / skinny at 30 years old. The other, gross, and a middle ground of a 25 year old who I actually contemplated, but it was raining and I wasn't feeling it. I truly do suspect there are a ton more of these out there. We just have to find them.

File labeled "northisg"

4.) One of the Wechat adds I got from that old site gave me another contact for a spa, he said it was 800. I decided to go check the lineup, and messaged the original guy when I was out front. It's actually level 2 NEXT to a hot pot place, but it was SPA very small on the front of the hot pot joint. This is my first experience with the illusive "CODE" you must have. I won't post it here. Anyone interested, messaged the dude's wechat in the photo. It's far north, right below the 2nd major ring.

File labeled "promising"

So, there you have it, for now. Have a few more things I'll check, and will continue hunting. Cheers.

EDIT : Ah, photo names didn't show up. To clarify, the photo with the store-front is foreigner friendly. The other (with the bear) is Chinese only. The map photo is the cheap spot. Cheerz.

Last edited by thingstick; 07-11-2019 at 07:33 PM.
Old 18-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Found a new BBJ spa in the NW, second middle ring road. 398 / 598. went for 598 because it's the same price as most of the others. turned down about 5 older ladies, and a quite cute, probably mid 20's, SUPER bubbly girl came in. my god, this girl was absolutely super excited to have me, so funny, and i was grinning at this about to go down. unfortunately, when the clothes came off, she was quite wrecked in chest + stomach. i was really super sad, because damn, her face and body were otherwise great, and i'm telling you, this girl was hilarious. really a damn shame. service was absolutely amazing, but....yea. definitely going back to see what else is on offer. location / front in the photos.

Went back to the place next to hot pot joint mentioned here. Indeed FS. 800 / 1000. 25 y/o. Cute. Meh chest and tum, but real great butt. Solid experience. will definitely return here too. Plz don't message me about the address / code for this. Add the dude on Weixin.

poked around on wechat and added a QR code wormhole that led me to a guy saying apartment service was on offer for 800. it was near the actually showed up, nervously, cased the place for 30 minutes, watching crowds...it was in a mall complex, presumably above if it even existed, entrance 'B' ... messaged the guy. waited 30 minutes. no response whatsoever. blocked him that night. asked my new spa friends, and they said not safe... would be careful with that shit.

Got quite a few more spas on the line from the old forum wormhole. one's in one of the SOHO buildings? Not so sure about this, but will case it. Will keep testing.

There is a lot more action than people realize in Chengdu, and I assume I am only finding 10% of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingStick View Post
Okay folks, here's a pretty grand update:

After deep diving some old as bones info, as well as an old message board called "csdd177", I decided to compile and go hunting on the motorbike. I started in the far north, and wrote down English names of things directly near map coordinates people gave out. Honestly, I didn't expect much considering the info was 8 years old. I started with "Yangjiedun Hog Hoof Railway Hotel / Jinniu Yisen Drug Store" where, supposedly at one time, you "opened a door, and to the left, there were 6-7 girls to choose from" - the whole area was demo'd + being reconstructed. I circled around, and found nothing. There was 8-10 tuk tuk's hanging out, and a guy I spoke with briefly while having a beer said to ask them. I asked them with translation, and ALL of them said "I can't read that, my eyes are bad" Heh. The bike really covers a lot of ground. Onward.
Old 22-11-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
emorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyemorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendations? Staying near exhibition centre.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
emorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyemorej deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros here have any good recommendations? Will be over at Chengdu this weekend
Old 05-12-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emorej View Post
Bros here have any good recommendations? Will be over at Chengdu this weekend
Dude, no offense, but I literally posted about 4-5 places on this page alone. Read. Go. Report.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Getting itchy. Starting to explore. Some places are open again. One HJ joint, but she wore a mask and no body action with mouth. Very weird.

Will continue to poke around lightly.

Was meaning to go to Chongqing around this time, but no reason to right now. Maybe next month.
Old 11-04-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
Xencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXencifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just arrive Chengdu today. Any bros here that can recommend any contact or places to visit?
Thank you!
Old 20-10-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 7
Adtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAdtan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros, it’s been a while since this thread had any news. Am gonna be in Chengdu next week and wondering if any one here has any lobangs. Looking for massage with FJ mainly. Thanks. Pls let me know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1