The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2005, 02:33 PM
wcrsrp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Scam & Cheats in Hatyai & Danuk - Places to Avoid

For those of you planning to explore Danuk Thailand (Border Town in Thailand after Bukit Kayu Hitam, BEWARE do not book girls from farms located along Satit Hotel & Mansion.

The following should give you a clearer guide of the location of these farms:-
After the Thai custom along the main road there is OSCAR Hotel and if you are facing OSCAR front entrance, the lane (road) on the left of Oscar Hotel are the location of these farms. However the right lane farms are ok so far ( I have book 2 girls from there and they do not give me any problem). Sometimes the pimp from the left lane will go to the right lane to fish their victims so BEWARE.

My nightmare started when I wanted to try girls from farms (along Sattit Hotel) located at the left lane of OSCAR HOTEL These farms and their girls work together to cheat and CON their clients. I had gather some information and found out some of their modus operandi:-

1. First they will promise and convince you that their girls are the best in all way and will accompany you up to 2pm the next day. After selecting your girl and paying upfront your nightmare begins:-

• If the girls follow you back to your room immediately she will stay with you for 2-3 hours then she will find excuse to leave and never come back. She goes back to the farm house to parade again for the next customers (victim). Any amount of complain to the OKT is useless because the OKTs work together with their girls in the scam. The OKT will tell you that the girl will return to your room soon but will never do so.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately, the OKT will send you another girl as “replacement” and not the girl that you picked earlier. The OKT will give all sorts of reason for not sending the girl of your choice and NO REFUND. The true reason is because your girl was paraded again whilst you are waiting for her in your room and some other clients paid a higher price than you.
• If your girl did not follow you back immediately the girl will not turn up in your room later. Any complain to the OKT will give you a blank stare from the OKTs and is your word against theirs. The true reason for this is because no replacement is available as all their girls had been taken up by other clients while you are waiting in your room.

Do anyone knows whether any of the farms in Hatyai use the same modus operandi as above?

Please pass the words around to all samster and cheongsters and boycott these farms.

Be Careful !!!
Old 13-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 21
anikin is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranikin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Scam & Cheats in Hatyai & Danuk - Places to Avoid

thanks for pointing that out bro.

personally have not encountered such cheats in hatyai. of course that doesn't mean there is none. so far the reason to go for okt is for them to help u when something goes wrong with the girl u've chosen. if they start to gang up wif girl to cheat, jialat man ... no where to turn to.

... cunts & neh neh ...

..... 因为怕放不下,所以拿不起来 .....
... 千金难买早知道 万金难买后悔药 ...
Old 14-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Wah Bro, I think you must be cheated by them badly as I can feel your anger becase it reflect the same story on all your posts
Old 14-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi
Wah Bro, I think you must be cheated by them badly as I can feel your anger becase it reflect the same story on all your posts
Similar case do happen as I encounter to. They just disappear. So Hatyai is still a better place. Danok is too wild2 west.
Old 15-09-2005, 03:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually, the gers in Danuk prefer to have ST (500B). It could be that gers u booked is quite good looking. Well, there are so many farms in Danuk. Just don't patrol that farm lor. Haizzzz.....
Old 15-09-2005, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Actually, the gers in Danuk prefer to have ST (500B). It could be that gers u booked is quite good looking. Well, there are so many farms in Danuk. Just don't patrol that farm lor. Haizzzz.....
bro... haven sleep ar?.. kopi + dinner this eve? will call u.

back to e discussion.. sent back a girl in Hatyai. no prob from the mamasan.. so, prob hatyai is better?

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 17-09-2005, 01:42 PM
wcrsrp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I hope all samsters will post their experience on any scams, cheats, con and theft that is happening in Hatyai and Danuk in order to FLUSH out all those bad guys and gals coz I am a regular visitor to both these places and would like to avoid unpleasant places and meet unreliable okts.

So guys keep posting your experience here..... UNITED WE STAND !!!
Old 17-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ozziz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how to flush out? Send a battalion? Some will bui tahan. tell those okts many cheongsters boycott this place. tell them place stink and hadyai better anytime.
Old 18-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

well in my opinion, everywhere is about the same. Its just a matter of luck. All these scams and cheats are occuring everywhere and its really up to us on being streetwise.

Cheers,
Old 18-09-2005, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 20
Faidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of lightFaidenk is a glorious beacon of light

Your signature reminds me of grafitti behind public toilet door in Amsterdam -

Here I come to sit and think
Others come to shit and stink
But fuck me dead and strike me pink
Some come here to eat and drink
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1