The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Arrow Massage SYT to intro to bros here (limited days, helping her out before she fly home)

Hi bros,
Firstly, I am not a OKT, and nor am I earning any commission from her.
This is purely out of goodwill gesture that I am helping her to gather more customer before she flies off. She only does her adverts in another forum that are mostly catered to PRCs who came to Singapore to work.

Hopefully, by posting in Sammyboy, she can have a bit more customer before she leaves next month.

Please treat her well, and be responsible and not fly aeroplane.

Call / SMS in Chinese only, sorry to other bros

FR:

Name: Xiao Xue
Looks: Refer from pictures
Body: 32A (Not for boobs lover, although she has 2 cute protruding nipples)
Massage: 9/10 (Something she is better at, good strength and gave a good rub, the way she uses her knees, and the way she kneels in front of you and give you a shoulder rub.. niceeeee)
BJ: Due to hygiene, she prefers to give capped BJ. Hopefully some bros here can convince her to go bb.
Autoroam: World-wide
HJ: Did not try as opt-ed for FJ
FJ: She is still new to FJ, but accommodating. I'm sure bros here can show a better time

Damage: $100 / 1 HJ / 1hr OR $120 / 1 FJ / 1hr
Room Included, CD your own.

*As requested by her, I will be posting her numbers. Again, please be sincere if booking her. I am not requesting for points to be up, but appreciate if you could post some FR after the session.
Hopefully with more support, she can change her mind and decide to come back again soon.

Last edited by Blueflame84; 25-12-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 24-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Blueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueflame84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage SYT to intro to bros here (limited days, helping her out before she fly h

Bump for bros for good share
Old 25-12-2013, 03:13 AM
Samster

Re: Massage SYT to intro to bros here (limited days, helping her out before she fly h

Merry Christmas all... christmas bump
Old 25-12-2013, 11:37 AM
Samster

Good morning bump
Old 25-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Seems like some bros have made appointment with her. She is happy (: please post FR after session to recommend more!
Old 27-12-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

Bump before she goes back.. for bros that had session with her, any FR?
Old 11-01-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Talk about MR! Here's my humble one... visited her on the last day of work which is today!

Found her on wechat a few weeks ago, and after so much talking on wechat, finally decided to book her today. Sorry to the bro who had to wait for your appointment... transportation woes today from an ulu ulu place...

Location: Discreet in the East, near MRT. Sufficient parking space..

Room: The room is cosy, with attached shower room. No music or mood but still alright. Massage is done on the bed which smells nice. Like lying on your gf's bed..

Massage: I opted for 60min massage. This is where bing bing surprises you. Her technique and strength is good. Definitely no piano. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole massage session. Wished i had gone for 90mins... but vit m havent recharge!!!

HJ: with oil. She didn't rush, so was still ok... kinda enjoyed it

Additional remarks:
- towels were small sized but clean. Zero musky smell.
- even though massage was done on a normal bed, support is good. When she uses her strength, you don't sink into the mattress.
- massage done with underwear on. Those who did butt-naked, you lucky basterds...
- massage done in t-shirt and shorts. Sometimes if you're lucky she might put on a nightie for you.
- She shared that she was trained in mainland China before and had worked for a few years before doing a normal sales job in China. That i do not doubt a single bit.

The charges was $100/hr. Very expensive for purely massage for 1hr without a shot fired.. managed to work out something with her by topping up... to which i shall not disclose...

In conclusion:
Looks: 8.5 (sweet and lovely; i got sot-ed by her big time. When she doesnt smile she somewhat resembles Jeanette Aw; but when she smiles she looks like Yvonne Lim. This, of course, is my honest opinion; brothers who have seen her in person may beg to differ)
Body: Slim and petite
Massage: 9.5 (strength and technique very good; nothing that i can complain about)
Autoroam: very limited
GFE: got lah...
HJ: with oil. Quite SOP though
Damage: $100/1hr + tips
RTM: Yes, if she comes back... will definitely support

Quite a hardworking girl,highly recommended for massage lovers. But don't expect too much of extras; like she said her specialty is mainly massage. Anything further than massage depends on your chemistry with her and how deep your pockets are...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1