The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Places to go for some fun times now?

Ever since Phase 2 started, I have not been very active. Went to a few spas for quick release only.

Recently came into contact with a local Milf (born and bred here, not new citizen) because of my work, and a month ago finally meet her in person (used to be just over messages and calls before that). I decided to start with some light flirting and she didn’t really responded until last week when we were chatting over coffee after getting the work stuff out of the way. She started asking me about my marital status etc and told me she’s married with 2 kids. We then joked around a bit about various sexual matters and I then gave a not so subtle hint that I will love to have fun together with her (praising her looks and figures). She then went around in circles before finally sharing that her marriage is nice and all but she has very little action with her hubby and it’s probably due to her fault as she don’t find it exciting anymore.

Taking it as an agreement to proceed further, I asked her to go take a smoke together and as we are walking out, I proceeded to place my hands around her waist. She didn’t reject, just mention that it may not be good if pple she knows saw that. Oh well, dropped my hand and as we are smoking, she started mentioning things that I take are “rules”; no msging after working hours including weekends etc. Of course I agreed and we talked about other boundaries in indirect ways like anyone can stop it anytime etc.

She msged me early today and told me she’s starting to crave for some action together (so much for no weekend msg, though she did explicitly told me not to reply).

Now am thinking of where to have some fun together. Hotels are out due to safe entry and contact tracing, she doesn’t want my house as she don’t want my neighbours etc to know etc. Personally for me, will like to avoid doing in my car as well at least for the first time as I want to savour her slowly and hopefully turn it into a long term fwb relationship, so a quick wham bam may not be ideal.

Hoping for suggestions from bro about safe places where we can take our time and not worry about things like contact tracing exposing her too. I’m now a newbie all due to Covid rendering all my past experiences invalid
Old 23-09-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
see2look2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Places to go for some fun times now?

Having the same dilemma here. FB want some fun but worried about contact tracing if book into hotel.
Old 23-09-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by see2look2 View Post
Having the same dilemma here. FB want some fun but worried about contact tracing if book into hotel.
Staircase lor. Lololol 😂😂😂
Old 23-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hood View Post
Staircase lor. Lololol 😂😂😂
Cannot la, we not sch kids haha. Anyway still looking around, but luckily (or unluckily), she's on code red this week. Hope have inspiration when access is open again
Old 23-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
Cannot la, we not sch kids haha. Anyway still looking around, but luckily (or unluckily), she's on code red this week. Hope have inspiration when access is open again
Maybe can try airbnb
Old 23-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i am in same dilemma with you. i also scared hotels and contact tracing, as a result, i lost so many opportunities.

i don't any good suggestions because i myself same situation as you. but so far this is what i am planning. i know some nice hotels have basement carpark direct to rooms bypassing all securities. so you can book the room and bring them up from basement. of course don't share the name out loud if not lobang no more. the only downside is the hotels is slightly more ex than transit.

for your case, yours sounds like a really fking good catch. spend that amt on hotel, worth it. u can pm me, i do know some hotels direct access to room.

i happen to own a van, i toyed with the idea of making it into a camper van love motel. however, i hesitate because i find that most girls get turned off by that idea.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same situation... thinking of options.. no car is even worse... sigh.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bros,

Suggest to rent a car, sedan or MVP, and go to MSCP.

There are many MSCP to choose

Remember to bring along, wet wipes, packet tissues, water bottle and old newspaper.

You are all set for a good fuck without contact tracing.

Don't forget to do a write up here.
Old 23-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Could always book the transit room under one name...check in and chill a little while informing your partner the room number where she can join you later... But i guess your partner have to be as cool as a cucumber and walk straight to the lift lor... I know of some frens that is able to do so

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamall View Post
i am in same dilemma with you. i also scared hotels and contact tracing, as a result, i lost so many opportunities.

i don't any good suggestions because i myself same situation as you. but so far this is what i am planning. i know some nice hotels have basement carpark direct to rooms bypassing all securities. so you can book the room and bring them up from basement. of course don't share the name out loud if not lobang no more. the only downside is the hotels is slightly more ex than transit.

Old 23-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Changi Village Park tailend toilet
Old 23-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hoping for suggestions from bro about safe places where we can take our time and not worry about things like contact tracing exposing her too. I’m now a newbie all due to Covid rendering all my past experiences invalid
Rent a small apartment/condo for 6 months - 12 months

Can go to your apartment without contact tracing for your tryst
Old 24-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

This policeman can tell you where to go.

Two years' jail for cop who obtained sexual favours from two women

A police staff sergeant contacted a woman linked to a case involving shop theft and lied to her that her company had contacted the police about the investigation.

They met and Mahendran Selvarajoo, who worked at Clementi Police Division, drove her to a car park and told her he would help her.

He then asked her to perform a sex act on him. She complied, fearing she could lose her job.

Separately, the court heard he was the initial IO of the alleged credit card fraud case, but it was later referred to another police division. Still, he contacted the second woman on April 29 last year and asked to view her laptop when they met that evening, and saw some nude pictures of her.

He took it home and copied six folders with her personal photographs and videos to his personal portable storage device.

The pair met again shortly after midnight, and he told her that he could help her with the case. Fearing prosecution, she agreed to have sex with him while they were at a multi-storey carpark in Block 264, Serangoon Central.

Old 24-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
This policeman can tell you where to go.

Two years' jail for cop who obtained sexual favours from two women

A police staff sergeant contacted a woman linked to a case involving shop theft and lied to her that her company had contacted the police about the investigation.

They met and Mahendran Selvarajoo, who worked at Clementi Police Division, drove her to a car park and told her he would help her.

He then asked her to perform a sex act on him. She complied, fearing she could lose her job.

Separately, the court heard he was the initial IO of the alleged credit card fraud case, but it was later referred to another police division. Still, he contacted the second woman on April 29 last year and asked to view her laptop when they met that evening, and saw some nude pictures of her.

He took it home and copied six folders with her personal photographs and videos to his personal portable storage device.

The pair met again shortly after midnight, and he told her that he could help her with the case. Fearing prosecution, she agreed to have sex with him while they were at a multi-storey carpark in Block 264, Serangoon Central.

Thanks to the journalist who wrote this! Hahaha... but that MSCP is so open!
hamsapkwai
AhMin
Javabeans
CLouboutin
meatvegelove
linqingxia
Zakarum
lt0l0tl
Old 24-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post
Had resorted to some not so open MSCP lately with my FB, thoh FB most of the time gancheong so not as fun as booking into transit hotel and sometimes end up jus HJ for me 😂
Old 24-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

bro palvin,

Depends where you parked the car. Certain locations can give you privacy.

You must go there to try at night.

Been there done that.

See the yellow arrow? This is the level where you can have privacy.

After certain hours, it is practically empty. Unless there are bros having the same idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palvin View Post

Last edited by lipe; 25-09-2020 at 07:32 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1