The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best is ML make you feel paiseh not give more tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post
I have to sya first time she was good but started more normal though good teasing
Only this time the third time i return she gave me more... And it had been a while since i visited her and i think she recognized me when i was with another viet and that one needed to bargain hard
hi bro share out this contact, thanks, want to try how "more" is this ml giving out
Old 15-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 7
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Best is ML make you feel paiseh not give more tips

Previously i wrote a post abt my bad experience
Viet vs indo.. Feel turn off when need to bargain
I was forced to pay tips sgd70

I went to same spa but found another viet. I went to her a few times but long time no visit

Her massage is strong. Used her knees to press my back. Also good combination of real massage and teasing massage.. Take turns alternatively at the end cant be teased for too long

After turn..she went straightly taking off bra and used her boobs to press my facebook and kept kissing my ears. She asked me if i wanted her to take off her pants and i helped her by rubbing her pussy. She just enjoyed the session as much i enjoyed it.

I used to tip her sgd50. But with so good service. I felt paiseh so i paid her sgd70.. Even she didnt ask and abt bargain with me and same price i paid last time but bargained hard. This is when i felt good and satisfied and paid same amt of money
Wow bro can share ctc pls?
Old 15-09-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8728 / Power: 19
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prejudiced View Post
share ctc pls pm bro!
upz u back bro.

i still cant upz round 2.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 21-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
fracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

got a number of PM so I just replied. i have to say the first time visitng the ML was playful enough, even she gave me the towel and asked me to take shower alone and she said she won't look at my body....and of course...you know

i visited her a few times so thats why she did more...so no guarantee when you visit but please let me know how your visit goes
Old 21-09-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!

Quote:
got a number of PM so I just replied. i have to say the first time visitng the ML was playful enough, even she gave me the towel and asked me to take shower alone and she said she won't look at my body....and of course...you know

i visited her a few times so thats why she did more...so no guarantee when you visit but please let me know how your visit goes
can pm contact to try? TIA!
Old 21-09-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
liverpool200728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Best is ML make you feel paiseh not give more tips

Previously i wrote a post abt my bad experience
Viet vs indo.. Feel turn off when need to bargain
I was forced to pay tips sgd70

I went to same spa but found another viet. I went to her a few times but long time no visit

Her massage is strong. Used her knees to press my back. Also good combination of real massage and teasing massage.. Take turns alternatively at the end cant be teased for too long

After turn..she went straightly taking off bra and used her boobs to press my facebook and kept kissing my ears. She asked me if i wanted her to take off her pants and i helped her by rubbing her pussy. She just enjoyed the session as much i enjoyed it.

I used to tip her sgd50. But with so good service. I felt paiseh so i paid her sgd70.. Even she didnt ask and abt bargain with me and same price i paid last time but bargained hard. This is when i felt good and satisfied and paid same amt of money
Bro, can share contact? Sounds good.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fizzik2208 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share ctc bro? Thanks in advance
Hoping its the same Spa I always go to for viet
Old 22-09-2020, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

These days, it is hard to find authentic massage. Every ML want to make fast and quick money and then forget that their main job is massage first. if customer is happy, they can then opt for the extras? am i correct to say that?

I manage to find one contact who works this manner and even if you do not opt for it, she also will not black face. likely is coz this seems an authentic spa (got cupping and ear candling).

i will be glad to share only because i thought she has to be rewarded for her hard work especially in these covid times. Hardworking and service orientated will survive through these times
Old 22-09-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mofo2925 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can kindly share ctc
thanks in advance
Old 22-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
These days, it is hard to find authentic massage. Every ML want to make fast and quick money and then forget that their main job is massage first. if customer is happy, they can then opt for the extras? am i correct to say that?

I manage to find one contact who works this manner and even if you do not opt for it, she also will not black face. likely is coz this seems an authentic spa (got cupping and ear candling).

i will be glad to share only because i thought she has to be rewarded for her hard work especially in these covid times. Hardworking and service orientated will survive through these times
Bro
Hope u can share ctc,
Jus up u +16 to 562 liao
Cheers................
Old 22-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
magicgrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicgrey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can you please share contact thanks
Old 22-09-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Redding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc. Thanks
Old 22-09-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact please! Pm me bro
Old 26-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 5
Easyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud ofEasyhero has much to be proud of

Thanks TS who provided the contact. Had a session with this ML and I must say is quite mind blowing. She started off with a really good massage, strong and hard definitely not piano type and that really eased my muscles.

After the back massage with lots of teasing, asked me turned over and started to kiss my ears and face, gfe to the max. All these while, no GQ asked and just behaved like your gf who would try hard to please you.

Covered my eyes with the towel and I asked why. She said she would give me a surprise and next moment stripped to her birthday suit. Gave me a tight hug before the sensual HJ with totally no commercial feel. Normally took 10 to 15 mins to release but this time less than a min. Same as TS, I paid a premium tip and she was pleasantly surprised.

Please don't ask me for the contact as we need to respect TS.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ultranoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pls kindly share contact, boss.
Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1