The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: A thought on the dating scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
I agree with you that it is pretty turned off.
I'm just sharing my encounter, not saying it's a turn off.

Even when meeting up with bros, if you ask a bro to meet up, if a bro can't meet up, usually, they'll say something like today, tomorrow cannot. Next week ok?
Old 29-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Probably using dating apps to get IG followers or YT subscribers. They do reply but make no commitment to meet up/date, enough to bait you into being curious about them. They gained a follower. Win-win for them. Lol

Quote:
I agree with you that it is pretty turned off. Dating apps were not like that in the past. I remember chatting up and meeting up a few girls from Tinder (nothing happened btw).
But these days, people just MIA. Why use dating apps when not responsive? lol I find it funny as well.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
frovu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: A thought on the dating scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by garconCornee View Post
Probably using dating apps to get IG followers or YT subscribers. They do reply but make no commitment to meet up/date
Actually, it was a social app , and no, she didn't use it to get IG/YT subscriber/follower.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
sammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to allsammy124 is a name known to all
Re: A thought on the dating scene

Frustrating when have this kind of things.

Should be a common courtesy to make everything clear and concise.
Old 30-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I agree with you that it is pretty turned off. Dating apps were not like that in the past. I remember chatting up and meeting up a few girls from Tinder (nothing happened btw).
But these days, people just MIA. Why use dating apps when not responsive? lol I find it funny as well.
Dating apps in sg seem far less for actual dating and more for ego boosting. And I say this applying to both guys and girls alike.

Damn hard to find a straightforward and open girl nowadays. Don't know where they are all hiding.
Old 30-08-2020, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frovu View Post
Ok, seems like I didn't communicate the circumstances or the story well here.

Her meetup which clashed with my proposed meetup was last week or two weeks ago.

So, no, it's not that my meetup was an alternative.

She simply didn't say yes, or say no.
No, I think it's clear as daylight she was playing a juggling game of options. You were in a lower priority but got promoted when her higher priority didn't work out.
Old 30-08-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

I never date any girl after i reach 30 as it is just a bloody waste of time.

I dated a singaporean lady who was a second upper honors.
After dating for 3 months she started to show her illness.

She lose her virgnity to a guy and that guy dump her straight after sex.

Every time we had a slight disagreement she will bawl in restaurant guys are the same only want sex.

I never even held her hands. Finally i lose control and said you go and scold that man who took your virginity.
She hesistated and you can see fear in her eyes i guess that man was abusive or had her nudes. I deleted her after that. Heard she got married i pity that man who had to scoop that shit.

Dating is a waste of time and money in this age.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Unless pre communication sound good
If not meet up may not end up in bed
No gain no lost
Move on

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4

Last edited by loneyheart; 30-08-2020 at 10:58 AM.
Old 30-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Interestingly, I thought this was a rather refreshing post.

Curious to know if TS would do the same if the girl was hot or if you had feelings for her?
Old 30-08-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I signed up just to comment on this. Totally agree.. Girls in sg waiting to settle down only look at finances. Ugly and less qualified girls have to work harder. Prettyy girls act like primma donna even though they have nothing to offer.

Try dating the good Thai ladies, they are a breath of fresh air. SG ladies are in an artificial market.
Old 30-08-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

sharing an encounter which happened a long time ago: i was chatting with this girl and things got to a point where i asked her out, she agreed and a date was set. on that day itself, she messaged to cancel, so i LLST. some time later, i came across this quote: "don't let people become a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs", can imagine the feels siah. my guess is the girl was just looking around, the guy deemed her best option got prioritised and she flaked on the others, if the best option guy isn't available, she would go for the next best option/next guy on her standby list

thus my SOP when it comes to meetup/dating: if the girl cancels on you, but apologises/give reason, and tries to rearrange on another day, give her the benefit of the doubt that something really cropped up. but if she cancels but don't even bother to apologise/rearrange, just move on lah, why huan lo? both parties gotta put in effort, if its only one party doing all the work, don't think it will work out in the long run

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 30-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Dating apps in sg seem far less for actual dating and more for ego boosting. And I say this applying to both guys and girls alike.

Damn hard to find a straightforward and open girl nowadays. Don't know where they are all hiding.
Yeah. Dating in SG has become a shit show. At least in online dating. It wasn't good in the first place but after covid it really got worse. My guess is less girls are on these apps now cos of covid, but guys are still horny so they're still on there. There were already more girls than guys on apps before covid, but now after covid it's even more imbalanced. Girls (even the fat ones) now have hundreds of guys messaging them every week and they can choose the best of the best.

Just earlier this year I was still able to get normal looking girls with little trouble. Sometimes there were hot ones too. It really helped that there were many foreign girls in SG. But now I get much less results, and they're all fat. My friend who's shorter and worse looking than me, before covid he still could get decent hookups maybe once in 2 months. But now he gets absolutely nothing, not even the fat ones. Online dating in SG currently is quite depressing. It's much harder now to get normal looking girls and if you want action you probably have to swallow your dignity and lower your standards. Can't even go GL anymore.

I think the scene will recover but it will take time. My guess is we will be able to travel out before that happens. As soon as they allow travel to Taiwan or Manila or Tokyo, I'll be the first out the door.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been through this same situation when i matched a girl from Sugarbook.com when i asked her out for dinner and suddenly MIA for 2 weeks and than come back saying "oh i my phone was giving issues" for 2 weeks
Old 30-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
I signed up just to comment on this. Totally agree.. Girls in sg waiting to settle down only look at finances. Ugly and less qualified girls have to work harder. Prettyy girls act like primma donna even though they have nothing to offer.

Try dating the good Thai ladies, they are a breath of fresh air. SG ladies are in an artificial market.
I agree bro this is very true
Old 30-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post

Totally agree and get your point.

If you're someone who's studied or worked abroad, and dated girls of other nationalities (not even regional Asians like Thais or Viets) you'll find yourself really hard pressed to be impressed by the majority of SG girls here. A lot of them talk the talk about equality and what they seek in a partner, but many of them don't actually believe in putting in their fair share of effort, of treating guys right, or be realistic about their looks and what they're prepared to do in bed (may as well say this since we're in SBF).

When I tell my overseas western friends from uni how the dating scene is like in Singapore and how girls usually act/what expectations they hold, the common question I get asked is "why do sg guys put up with that kinda shit?". Says a lot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1