The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R there guys who marry prostitute? Is the marriage good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
Do you know any guys who marry prostitute?

Is their marriage good? 1 thing for sure, as the wife work as prostitute before, the sex must be very good.

Did the husband allow the wife to continue to work as prostitute after they marry?
There are plenty bro. OT and parklane already got so many. Lol! Plenty more out there. Married women who work as FL
Old 14-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have dated 1 in thailand where she was previously working in SG.
There were no outcome after 2 months nothing but just piak piak.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

U should ask for blacknight24 his wife is a prosititue, ask him how he feel when 1000 of bro fucking his wife. Have have daughter.
Old 19-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
wwk88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
footballer use their legs to earn $
masseur use their hands to earn $
Singer use their voice to earn $
prostitute use their pussy to earn $

Many people use their body part and talent to earn $

some in the office, everyday lick their bosses ass also have

Marrying a prostitute (fucks her customers) because u like her pussy is not much different from marrying a singer (sings to her fans) because u like her singing
Your reason out of this world bro.. wahahaha.. but i like
Old 20-09-2020, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few months i met a girl in sugarbook.com.. we spoke for some time and we started dating but she has never spoke about her career but she told me she worked night shifts. Than one of bros told me to do background check and found out that she was FL.. the relationship was good but personally i felt unsatisfied and unhappy with it
Old 20-09-2020, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Have dated 1 in thailand where she was previously working in SG.
There were no outcome after 2 months nothing but just piak piak.
its better like that.. no feelings attached
Old 20-09-2020, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
There are plenty bro. OT and parklane already got so many. Lol! Plenty more out there. Married women who work as FL
how the husband so chill with wife being FL??
Old 20-09-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by willroyce View Post
very true bro... i agree with this
Very true..bro
Old 20-09-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laobiantai View Post
Do you know any guys who marry prostitute?
Is their marriage good? 1 thing for sure, as the wife work as prostitute before, the sex must be very good.
Did the husband allow the wife to continue to work as prostitute after they marry?
==============
many massage girls now PR becas they marry singky man
marriage happy? Yes as woman earn big $, man also get pocket money from her
sex happy? NO as she too tire after shaking so birds, as agreement to let him touch one 1 day a month only, so man also not sex happy
Old 20-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Good or not can you tahan if girl kena fucked by many guys for money? Even if marry they only want your money and get SG citizenship. Best is not marry them but to make them your sugarbaby/FB/FWB. If they pretty (assuming they are lah) its even easier for them. Once they get SG citizenship if they don't need you (because you no money or what) they can simply find another guy who will take care of them.

IMO, prostitutes is only there to satisfy us men. You want anything more is best not to be attached emotionally. Don't kena played by them can liao
Old 20-09-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Which man can handle his wife being fucked by countless men and cum dumped so many time more than The husband shot inside.
Doubt the hole will be tight
Old 20-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

You marry a girl because both of you love each other. If you have slight doubt or concern about her occupation, relationship or whatever things past or present, then better not to marry her for the benefits of both of you.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Reminded me of a ML whom i fxxk. Initially only wanted massage and HJ but she asked me whether want FJ with +$50. When i said ok, she removed her clothings and wedding ring and placed it on the table. Felt a little guilty but was too horny to spare a thought for her hubby. From her expressions and body language, I think she really needs to earn more money and have no choice.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No go for me.

I had a junior in school, the mother was local FL. We found out cos she showed us some family pictures during orientation camp. One of my buddy realise the mother look very familiar. And us being the horny bunch. Decided to try lo. My buddy booked first. End up really is the mother. Wah I tell you. My bonking group got 3 of us. All 3 of us took turns to book the mother several times. We even joked about gangbanging the mother when we have our bachelor party in the future.

She sucked and fucked us not knowing that we know la of course. At first she got ask ask a bit. Like where we study. Cos we look young like we still studying. We smoke her give her a different school that’s in the west The feeling pretty indescribable even though she wasn’t very chio or some model figure. But imagine your schoolmate’s mother kneeling in front of you with your cock in her mouth. My best memory is slapping her face with my cock and she asked for ‘more’

The stigma is there la. So no go for me.
Old 21-09-2020, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nv read uncle sam's 3 rules... its not anyhow say one... this one come from many many experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1