The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Pastorico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teachers: story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
seems like UK universities lowered their standard of English grammar....
Just saying..
Story is written to suit SG readers
Old 17-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
seems like UK universities lowered their standard of English grammar....
Just saying..
I only got B4 for my English during O, but to be fair, I’m an engineering student who got in using my diploma not a JC student. I did take an English proficiency test which I pass before getting admitted into the school.
Old 18-08-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
shiatburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 18-08-2020, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 18-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers; nice read.
Here’s some points for inspiration.

Last edited by Steventan; 18-08-2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old 18-08-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Good read. Here’s some points as encouragement.
Old 18-08-2020, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Hard reading such nice story, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 18-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

A million thing was running through my mind as I sat there, was what happen real? Also like what the hell just happen, I was trying to make senses of it all. My mind was replaying the event of what from moment ago, which was obliviously not a good idea as I started getting a reaction, what the hell I thought since I just got new material for the spank bank, why let it go to waste?
I was replaying the moment from earlier with my eyes close as I started playing with myself, I guess I was too engrossed with the act that I didn’t hear Ms Lee’s footsteps as she return to the living room.

Mandy: Daniel what are you doing?

That sure snapped me out of what I was doing quickly.

Daniel: I didn’t expect you to be done so fast.

Mandy: were you jacking off after just cumming minutes earlier?

Daniel: I couldn’t help myself, the imagines of what just happen cause this….

I was still stroking my cock to a full hard on…

Mandy came across the room and sat beside me, she had this unexplainable look on her face as she watch me stroke myself, she reached out her hand to take over as I allow her too.

Mandy: it must be good to be so young and full of energy.

As she stroke me to full erection. Her fingering wrapping around the shaft as her thumb circled the swollen head.

I was enjoying her touches. It was now or never, I guess…

Daniel: Ms Lee…. Can I fuck you?

Mandy: … … Originally I was planning on giving you a hand job, which turn into a blowjob…. Now I can’t believe it myself but I’m going to allow you to fuck me…

Mandy: I’m definitely going to hell for this…

As she stood up, pulling off that over size tee, her hands reaching behind unclipping her bra, letting her tits out for the first of many more times, all I could do was sit and stare as Ms Lee, one of my masturbation material was getting undress in front of me, her thumbs struck themselves into the waist bands of her undies, and she pulled them down, she gracefully step out of them, Ms Lee was standing fully naughty in front of me now, she had brownish nipples on a B cup and a clean shaved pussy. I reach out to her as she took my hand, I pulled her towards me as she straddled me,

Daniel: may I, Ms Lee?

Mandy tilted her head back, thrusting her chest out, offering me her breasts as I flicker my tongue at one of her nipples. Mandy soft moans escape her lips as I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on them, the other hand was busy squeezing her other boob as Ms Lee reach for my groin and was stroking me, I hungrily suck on both her nipple by switching between them, this was the fantasy of many boys in my class and my school and now here I was, having my former teacher naked and straddling me. My cock was aching from the pressure… I needed to enter her so badly. I release her tits,

Daniel: Ms Lee, my cock is aching so badly, can I fuck you now?

Ms Lee push me back to the sofa, she place one hand on my shoulder as she raise herself, the other hand still holding on to my cock as she guided me into her.

Mandy: Just relax, let Ms Lee take good care of your alright?

I could only nodded as I watch Ms Lee guide my cock into her.

For a married woman, Ms lee was not any less tight than most ladies I had been with, maybe only Jessica and my future wife was tighter than Ms Lee.

Daniel: Ms Lee, your fucking tight.

Mandy: ARGHH… YOUR THE FIRST… URGHHH ONE IN 6 YEARS… ARGHH WHAT… ARE … YOU EXPECTING… URGHH..

Despite Ms Lee’s best efforts, she was only able to get me half way inside of her.

Mandy: can we change position?

She whispered softly as she bite down on her lips, I pulled her in closer to me as her arm wrapped around my neck, cupping her ass, I stood up. The action of standing up coupled with gravity pulling down on her, easier sank her whole body down onto my cock.

Mandy: arghh… Daniel your fucking thick, I can feel you stretching me….

Both her hands now wrapped around my neck as our bodies pressed up together.

Aren’t you going to ….

I didn’t needed a second invitation to start moving my hips, pumping in and out of her.

Mandy had her head on my shoulders as she hugged me tighter, her hand closing her mouth, trying to muffled the sounds of pleasure escaping from her lips.

Daniel: Ms Lee, don’t need to be shy, I like hearing you moaned.

Her hair swept lightly touched my face from her shaking her head.

Mandy: argh… urgh… this is so wrong…. I … I …. I…

I was getting faster, partly because I so badly needed to release, partly because I wanted to hear Ms Lee moaning for me.

Daniel: there’s really nothing to be shy about, Ms Lee.

I too was struggling to speak properly from the hard pumping that I was doing..

Mandy: I… can’t… arghh…

Another muffled moan escaped from her lips.

We were both working up a sweat and my gripe on Ms Lee was slipping from all the sweat. I had to stopped in order to adjust myself better.

Mandy: why are you stopping??
As she lifted her head to look at me.

I didn’t answered her, all I did want to throw up her and caught her in a more firm gripe, recapping her ass. That action got my cock to slam into Ms Lee, the shock of being thrown upwards and the slamming of my cock back into her, totally caught her out guard as that first un-muffled moans came out

Mandy: arghh.. what was that for?

Daniel: I needed a better gripe Ms Lee.

Before another word was said, I resume what I was doing earlier, driving myself towards ejaculation. Ms Lee on the other hand was trying to still muffled her own moans and groans but was fighting a losing battle, I could feel more of her weight pressing down on me with each withdrawal and insertion into her pussy, her muscles tightening as if trying to hold me inside of her.

Daniel: Please Ms Lee… let me… hear you moaned

Mandy was vigorously shaking her head…

Mandy: i …can’t… just can’t…. It’s too….

No time for that, I was almost there….

Daniel: I’m cumming…..

Mandy: inside Daniel… inside…

That was all I needed to hear, as I cum inside of Ms Lee, my cock pulsing inside of her, release my seed into her womb. Still holding on to her, I drop back to the sofa, Ms lee was still hugging me, her head resting on my shoulder.

Daniel: that was awesome Ms Lee…. Thank you…

Mandy: I never been fucked like that in a long time…..

As she slowly got off me and sank into the sofa beside me, we both just sitting there, trying to catch our breath…

After like a solid 5 minutes, I got off to go grab a bottle of 100 plus, passing her one as well. She took it, thanking me.

As she drank for it,

Mandy: so is this going to be a thing from now on?

Truth be told, I did wanted this to be a thing from now on… but I didn’t know if Ms Lee was willing or not, she did send confusing signals just earlier.

Daniel: I would love for this to be a thing between us… if you are willing to?

Mandy: Tell me something first…. Was it as good as you imagine it to be?

Daniel: it was better than what I imagine it to be.

Mandy: I do have my needs… but I don’t want you to think of me any different…. I’m not even sure, if this makes senses to you.

Daniel: we are just two adults doing something that we both consented too, like you said Mandy, I’m no longer your student neither am I that 15 or 17 year old boy you knew.

Mandy swept her hair back and tiled her head resting on the sofa, her eyes close as she thought of the situation at hand…..

Mandy: I can’t believe I’m saying this…. Even more to a former student….

Mandy: … … … I will like this to be a thing between us…

I extended my hand to her, she reach for it and I pulled her up towards me.

Daniel: let’s go to the bedroom.

Mandy: why??

Mandy had a puzzled look on her face,

As I swung my hips, slapping my cock against her thighs. Mandy have a look of shock on her face.

Daniel: I need to hand in some homework, Ms Lee.

As I swept her off her feet, carrying her into the room.

That Saturday was spend handling in many rounds of homework to Ms Lee. I finally got her to moan freely as she got on all fours on my bed just before dinner.

We ended up having a late dinner of pizza before Ms Lee had to leave.

Daniel: I’ll see you home?

Mandy: you don’t need too,(as she zipped up her dress)

I hugged her from behind as she adjusted her hair facing the mirror, necking her as I took in her womanly scent and the scent of our love making.

Mandy had her head tilted to one side, allowing me to lick her neck, reaching one hand up and stroking my head.

Mandy: you got to stopped, if not I’ll never get home….

Daniel: Do you really have to go?

Mandy: I got to go church with him tomorrow…. I’ll called you afterwards… promise.

She turned her head, as we kissed, our tongues finding each other….

Mandy pulled away, “I really have to get going Daniel.”

I walked her to the lift, as we waited for the lift to come up, I was grabbing at her butt.

Mandy: Daniel, be a good boy and stop that, I can’t leave if you are doing this.

Daniel: Can’t you go home just a little later?

Even though Mandy was in heels, she still needed to pull me down to her, we kissed once again as her hand found my cock and was stroking it. Despite the many rounds earlier, I couldn’t control myself and my cock was starting to wake up for another round. The dinging of the lift broken our kiss. The lift doors opened up, Mandy looked towards the empty lift, as she carried on stroking my cock. She took a look at watch…

MANDY: I think Ms Lee can spare a few more minutes.

I watch as Ms Lee sank to her knees, taking my cock into her mouth for the final time that Saturday.
Old 18-08-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 18-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PrimereDay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic update bro, more please!
Old 18-08-2020, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Power !! Thanks for the amazing read ...More please .....
Old 18-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, thanks TS.
Old 18-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Great one....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 18-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi Iceman, this is a very nice story of urs... Its been some years since we had nice erotic stories...

Is this a real encounter with ur ex-teacher?

Do u mind posting a photo of her, if not someone that looks like her?

Thanks
Old 18-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
RomeloKukubird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro …. waiting for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1