The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
preciousme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gf keeps looking at handsome guys when in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlo View Post
Does your gf look at handsome guys when both of u are out in public? If got handsome guys passing through, she will look at them as though you will feel alright. Yet, she complained why u don't have the face like them.

But, If u see and stare at pretty girls, she will get angry and hit u.

How u handle?
hard to mingle with this type of girls
Old 29-08-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

TS thought this is HWZ isit. Hahaha.. btw guys(me) look at girls while with gf too.. Just pump her ass Hard till she be good to you.
Old 15-09-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Why are there threads like this in legal Geylang forum?

School holidays?
Old 16-09-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

is it because you are not handosme?
Old 17-09-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
BacktoCheonging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just let her look lah. This happens to me a lot of time, girls like to look at for some reason even though I'm in my 30s already... then the bf buay song diao me. I also feel rather vexed.
Old 28-09-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A lot ppl also look at my gf, I also look at other chio girls discreetly. But always I can see horny man looking at my gf. Cos she always wear tight tight and her figure tbh is good. Would say 8.5/10. But i dun care. I console myself by thinking u all can see but can’t touch. I alrdy touch and Jizz all over her . Lmaooooooo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1