The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-08-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
I'm puzzled by your 'cheated' reaction haha...what have u lost exactly ? When someone shared w me im grateful - whether the ML FL WL has a sponsored/non-sponsored/banned thread.
i lost the excitement and anticipation immediately lol. the way he described his ctc sounded like as if she hasnt been mentioned yet too obviously anywhere in this forum.

even if her ctc might have been openly mentioned somewhere here, at least give new information abt e ctc lah. but no, e reply is juz copy past that thread url. if u were me, u sure damn sian after getting that reply. all that anticipation and excitement from a super senior bro, only to get a cut-and-paste url.

maybe u premium senior for too long, so u wont understand. that is ok.
Old 14-08-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 17
dadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to beholddadadi is a splendid one to behold

Cos he bluff rep point lo
Old 15-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Upon my humble request I received pm from Bestsunny. Im glad his favourite edging ML is in my radar too. Thanks to Bestsunny.

I had upped both of you for your SBF spirit So chill lalllana.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lallana View Post
i lost the excitement and anticipation immediately lol. the way he described his ctc sounded like as if she hasnt been mentioned yet too obviously anywhere in this forum.

even if her ctc might have been openly mentioned somewhere here, at least give new information abt e ctc lah. but no, e reply is juz copy past that thread url. if u were me, u sure damn sian after getting that reply. all that anticipation and excitement from a super senior bro, only to get a cut-and-paste url.

maybe u premium senior for too long, so u wont understand. that is ok.
Old 15-08-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
Upon my humble request I received pm from Bestsunny. Im glad his favourite edging ML is in my radar too. Thanks to Bestsunny.

I had upped both of you for your SBF spirit So chill lalllana.
no worries, bro. i dun actually really care abt points so much, but thanks. anyway, everyone now knows bestsunny’s ctc, so we move on.

as in, moving on to that specific thread yeah.
Old 16-08-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
Upp this good thread for more sharing 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
edging without explosion takes serious skills on the part of ML who needs total control over our male penis + physiology reaction. Kudos to TS and all contributors for this wonderful thread
Old 16-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly, if you have a regular chick at a spa, depending on your expertise,luck, by the 3rd session you can get her to massage wherever you please for the entire duration.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly, if you have a regular chick at a spa, depending on your expertise,luck, by the 3rd session you can get her to massage wherever you please for the entire duration.
Old 16-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Sorry bro, what have I done wrong, kindly enlighten and forgive me if my words are crude.
I used to share lots of gems in the past, but was only sharing to lots of bro without them contributing back and some of them threatened the ML/FL, from then on, i seldom share unless to those bros I know that have personally have also contributed and shared with me before and after and to the forum.
Willing to exchange ML in return if you are interested in trading. PM me.
Old 17-08-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

You must be a lucky Yandao (handsome) hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Good sharing deserves my upp !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESTSUNNY View Post
I was encouraged by the good response from samsters here....for bros who benefit from my Edging masters do share your experience Im sure most MLs appreciate compliments where they deserve
Old 17-08-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

now sharing.spirit is.not active as.we.first time joint sbf. nowadays a day if u share too much anf.your thread will.be deleted by boss immediately for having not paying sponsorship.lol.
Old 17-08-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
now sharing.spirit is.not active as.we.first time joint sbf. nowadays a day if u share too much anf.your thread will.be deleted by boss immediately for having not paying sponsorship.lol.
Yeah that's why now sharing is private via PM rather than posting directly on thread
Old 17-08-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute
upp u for sharing 😇

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESTSUNNY View Post
I was encouraged by the good response from samsters here....for bros who benefit from my Edging masters do share your experience Im sure most MLs appreciate compliments where they deserve
Old 18-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to senior bros Goodfello for your encouragement. I shall continue to PM share with genuine bros who are keen + qualified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODFELLO View Post
upp u for sharing 😇
Old 18-08-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Totally agree.
Old 18-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 11
alexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to beholdalexandrarocks9 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
There's still lady L available in the east, she's an expert in edging torture massage that can leave me gasping for air for an entire period.

I tried the 90mins session with her too, I was pleasurably tortured that after 70mins I tapped out, I had like 70mins of non-stop orgasm and was sweating profusely.

The 60mins session was perfect timing. At her old place, she have this massage bed where it can incline upwards a little so I can enjoy her sexy deep V dress exposing half of her D cup boobs while performing edging at the same time.
Her skill was superb, she knows the entire sensual meridian points, veins and G-spot of a men that she can stop me from exploding and leave me dripping my pre-cum at her will.
She will then milk me for the entire 50mins till i dripped my pre-cum slowly while emptying my sac when it reaches the end of the session.

One of the best experience I ever had.

Charges are very competitive at $100 per hour and 90mins for $120.

Aside of edging, she also does very good finger pressing massage as well.

Please don't ask for contact, those who knows, knows.

Hi Bro,

such a great find... hope you can PM to share this gem...

just upped you..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread