The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Best teasing method

My ml will tease from behind, sliding and teasing balls and cock from behind and lift up my legs a little and start sucking me from under... Best feeling
Old 10-07-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
My ml will tease from behind, sliding and teasing balls and cock from behind and lift up my legs a little and start sucking me from under... Best feeling
Wow ! acrobatic sensual
Old 10-07-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.
I had a similar experience some time back in 2017, what's better was that the massage is bo beh zao.

There will be intentional yet non-aggressive teasing every few minutes or so, circling near the inner thigh, with just a feather light touch on the sack.

When I turned over on my back, she put a towel over my eyes, lift up the towel on my abdomen and started stroking me slowly. As I was a newbie and couldn't contain my excitement, I shot out after 1 minute

The sad thing is I didn't manage to get the ML's contact. Besides the fun stuff, she is a great person with impressive massage skills and experience.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

ever had a ML that after solid hard massage of 40min.. i turn ard and requested her to do soft sexy tickling caressing from upper thigh to my feet slowly, she spent a good 10 mins going up and down.. as i bay tahan any more and told her to play me, she tore the paper undie off , put lots of oil on both hands and 1 hand doing a oily slow motion reverse cock screw while other hand massage my balls.. all the while commenting that the LJ look very nice... when cumming a let off a loud moaning and she keep saying 'Shhhhhhh waits other can hear', and purposely use 2 hands to alternate cork screwing to give max pleasure milking all my cum out... she then stop and give me a lusty grin... sibei song.. but have MIA liao... good gems hard to find.. esp those that like to play your cock for the sake of playing, n not $$ driven...
Old 10-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.. so many good ideas.. better ask my MLs to upgrade their skills for Skills Future !
Old 10-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Wow.. so many good ideas.. better ask my MLs to upgrade their skills for Skills Future !
Yeah bro, dunno there are so many master grade experts here sharing their expertise in sbf.

Needless to say, both cheongsters & MLs have benefited from this knowledge sharing, cheongsters learn, then guide the MLs on the erotic techniques, MLs learn new skills, then apply on their customers, customers will enjoy more, so a win-win situation for both ..
Old 10-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
I had a similar experience some time back in 2017, what's better was that the massage is bo beh zao.

There will be intentional yet non-aggressive teasing every few minutes or so, circling near the inner thigh, with just a feather light touch on the sack.

When I turned over on my back, she put a towel over my eyes, lift up the towel on my abdomen and started stroking me slowly. As I was a newbie and couldn't contain my excitement, I shot out after 1 minute

The sad thing is I didn't manage to get the ML's contact. Besides the fun stuff, she is a great person with impressive massage skills and experience.
2017 makes me feel ancient! Many years ago when massage at Orchard Plaza was a thing (Magnifique remember?), there was a Chinese FL. She was 10/10 and could also really massage, would put today's baoyang gals to shame. Her first stroke down my back ended in my ass. Paid 150 but worth every cent.

Alice at TPY was another solid, good looking, hardworking lass with a great attitude. Hard massage with elbows followed by HDLY that was hard to control - so much hardness everywhere!

Nowadays TNs have a bad name for poor massage and exorbitant prices. I feel in some cases the old TNs were great because you had to be able to massage well and not just look or service well. Of cos there were bad eggs too.

No need to pm me for contacts cos both ladies have retired.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamsup16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good idea bro...
Old 10-07-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

One ML that used to advertise (?) here as "massage goddess" gave a good experience as well. Massage with strength, and to relieve or distract from the soreness/pain she will tease at the same time. The combination of sensations is weird but unique! No chance yet to revisit after the CB.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 11
Kingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond reputeKingsle has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
One ML that used to advertise (?) here as "massage goddess" gave a good experience as well. Massage with strength, and to relieve or distract from the soreness/pain she will tease at the same time. The combination of sensations is weird but unique! No chance yet to revisit after the CB.
I know which ML you mentioned. She is real good
Old 10-07-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 13
tacobell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Best teasing method

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
Once I had a mid-thirties lady in a clean joint who does good massage but will tease your balls and add crack every 5 mins. When she ask me to flip over I was super hard. I didn’t open my eyes as I was too paiseh to have eye contact with her. Suddenly she started sucking my cock without even asking me. That was the best teasing ML I’ve encountered.
Bro thats not teasing. Thats a full very happy ending service
Old 11-07-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Tried another one in a Hougang famous Spa (heard got raid later) .
Manage to book this AngPai SYT for $88 care. (yes, i bite the bullet for this Angpai Viet) .

Finish the back and ask to turn back , she sat at the 1/3 of the massage bed. listing up my thigh (wide open) and lay it on her knee while she sitting in buddha position. So you can imagine what is facing her right now. With the towel cover , she slot her hand in and start the action macam like i was giving birth (knn) but the feeling is super shiock . up dpwn up down , in out in out, front back front back...
I end the session relatively fast compare to my own record. And then only i realize she is very smart as this pattern leave me no way to touch her. Bo chap and Grab her perky inside while getting a hug from her. smooth silky feel.
Leave as a happy man.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
I just visited her a few days ago. She is good.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
I got one under my training now...tell hrr to faster, slower ,harder...more balls massage ... when ending will wrap my hands over hers over mycock lol
Old 11-07-2020, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
I got one under my training now...tell hrr to faster, slower ,harder...more balls massage ... when ending will wrap my hands over hers over mycock lol
Able to share? I will like to be her demo model

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread