The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2020, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cuckwumble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: jalan kayu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Will want to visit the viet one when they open.. but really need to b careful.. hahaha
Be careful of what bro? AV or Covid19?
Old 05-07-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post
Thank again to Bro maxquerader and sgpiggybank .
I must said i am definitely getting more than what i deserved.

While i still getting anonymous Zap in this thread for unknown reason, i learnt that insist in sharing (what should be shared)is still the way to help us move on.

Thank to all the bros who up me. Will pass down whatever you gave me , to other who is contributing to this Forum , so as to encourage quality feedback.
Thank !

I shall drop this topic off to in this thread and not jeopardize TS focus.
up u some points
Old 17-07-2020, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkyrock View Post
Miracle happens, owner msg saying mid july open for JK. There is currently a branch in AMK. Waiting for his respond on the location for AMK and exact date open for JK
The viet join is opened 15 Jul. Just saw some other bro posted in other threads, then I go verify in fb. Its open now.

Ask for the amk branch, I am guessing along amk Ave 1, cos the door gift look the same hahaha. I guess I guess.
Old 17-07-2020, 07:55 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules2 View Post
IS won't be opening anytime soon.

My source tell me their license haven't get renewed yet. So wait abit for those bros who like going there.

Viet spa long time ago, when first open i go, CMI one, all aunty...

Super8 unfortunately i left that area by then, so han is the only 1 I can comment. Quite good. but 1 man's meat is another man's poison, go try it out for yourself.
Haha covid reno si mi sai right... Somemore the shop so new also...chop carrot shop should close down..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
Curious to know abt the viet massage at lvl 2. Pls kindly provide an update if got any actions. Thanks bro!
Wasted my time yesterday recce 2 shops without release.

Just went yesterday at 6pm. Nothing to shout about.request to see ML first. Went up saw 3 aunties in mid 40s. Cmi i excuse myself forgot my mobile n went to bus stop side. Got served by tall skinny petite prc ml.GQ for pcc under towel was 100 without roaming i said go fly kite and declined.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i jus went on 13 july to S8, massage was good... and no GQ, she direct tease and play, ask me to doggy style while she milk me dry...

IS was open as i saw a very petite and fair ML walked out to throw rubbish(any bro who know her name please let me know, treat you makan at JK)

Han was open

LViet and level 2 viet (my fren was a regular) was closed (perm)
Old 17-07-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 4
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

Now all 4 MP are open.
Including the 2nd level one..

Play safe.
Old 19-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanakagrace View Post
i jus went on 13 july to S8, massage was good... and no GQ, she direct tease and play, ask me to doggy style while she milk me dry...

IS was open as i saw a very petite and fair ML walked out to throw rubbish(any bro who know her name please let me know, treat you makan at JK)

Han was open

Can pm me damage for s8
Old 20-07-2020, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Han was open

I was confused, so got happy ending or not?
What's the damage like?
Old 20-07-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Han was open

Catch no ball have or do not have dessert
Old 20-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

I was there in the afternoon. All open including the second floor one also. Damage about the same and so far all got proper massage.
Old 21-07-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 10
darkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkness4311666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendations for S8
Old 21-07-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
Possesses001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Any good reco?

Last edited by Possesses001; 23-07-2020 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Request to remove post
Old 21-07-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Hi Bro, any spa to reco and how is the massage and service?

Last edited by Possesses001; 23-07-2020 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Request to remove post
Old 21-07-2020, 08:35 PM
Samster

Hi Bro, can PM me the damage and service there?

Last edited by Possesses001; 23-07-2020 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Requeat for post to be removed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread