The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blibs View Post
One trick I use to pay $30 for HJ is literally having only 30 dollars in my wallet. The rest I keep it elsewhere. It's a take it or leave it. Most ML will accept as mentioned by some bros here. 30 is the sweet spot for negotiation.

As for why ML are insistent on 88 p massage, it's the same as siam bu working in Thai discos. Even if you offer 50 dollars cash, they will rather you hang flower as it contributes to their KPI. if you don't want to get pressure by masseuse, go end of the month. They have most probably hit their target and will feel less stress to pressure customers.

Why need to have some much pattern or excuses? The ML know all these tricks better than you lah...Just be firm and tell them $30 is your standard, take it or leave it.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Wonder which massage shop actually allows you to pay after the session? Coz nowadays most of the shops have to pay entrance fee upfront.
Some of the TCM flavour massage shops that I experienced, actually collect payment after session. Which is good because can nego as a "package" Had one that let me top up $10 for 15 min extra - I don't think this is part of the shop menu, such a short interval of time. Probably the ML pocket this extra amount and undeclared. Boss very lax.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Wonder which massage shop actually allows you to pay after the session? Coz nowadays most of the shops have to pay entrance fee upfront.
Most of the shop i go pay after the deed. I believe you go too much Carrot Shop.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!jacky2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
Unless you really go to massage with nothing with you except $30, not even your handphone....then there is no excuse when they ask for $50 cos they say can pay by PAYNOW.

as for going month end....what if they haven't hit target? then you kena pressure jia lat lol
You so easy Kana Con?
Old 23-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Shop name, ML name, description of ML and damage? PM me, I will go try this weekend.

So far I've only come across 1 TCM shop that is payment after the deed and because this ML knows me for a long while.

I recall few years ago, there was a TCM shop in a quiet part of AMK where the MLs served 3 guys that reeked of alcohol. After the deed, the gang left without payment and the girls chased after them in short video. There were also few other cases and then on, shops start asking for payments upfront before the deed.
In some cases, the ladies collect payment after the session is because they want to try and pocket the change. If you pay at counter at the start, with the cash register there, no reason not to give you exact change.

But after the session, you usually just hand over the cash to the ML directly, and a little paiseh to ask her to fish out her purse to give you exact change
Old 25-09-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
Bro, ur grandlink kena raided le
Bro, you mean rejuvenate got raided or whole grandlink - major AV operation?
Old 26-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Why need to have some much pattern or excuses? The ML know all these tricks better than you lah...Just be firm and tell them $30 is your standard, take it or leave it.
bro like your answer
Old 26-09-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
The last ML that ever offered me HJ 30, BBBJ 50 and FJ 100 I patronised her for 5 years.
bro she still operating ?
Old 26-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jay1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Although im relatively new to this scene, nonetheless tried a joint ytd near my house, massage and teasing was good but ML told me that i needed to upgrade and extend my 1hour to be offered GQ. And note i did not ask for GQ she ownself said one. So i just smiled and declined. in she wasnt pushy aor being a d/*k about it tho, appreciated that. Walked away with a good massage.
In my opinion, 50 plus 50 with 4g is okay but anything more, like what the seniors said, there are other options available which is more worthwhile to your time and wallet
Old 26-09-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

My experience is that the younger more popular ML usually will stand firm on 50 or 80 for hj. But the older ones are more willing to negotiate. I think the ladies themselves know their market value and now with GL closed I think business is actually pretty good for the younger ones.

The cheapest I managed to negotiate was 20 with a 40s quite big sized auntie at peninsula. This was earlier in the year before CB. During the massage she was complaining about how bad business has been and I’m her first customer that day (around 6pm). She offered to upgrade me to fj for 50 but I rejected coz don’t think I want to see her naked haha.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Still wondering where to find $30 HJ nowadays. That's the neighborhood market rate 15-20 years ago!

You just say $30, whenever the ml says $50. If they say no, then you say no.

That's it.

I did it at a new place near tampines last week.

Sometimes they will agree, sometimes they won't.

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree.. stand firm..
Tried one or two these months as times my regular not free, nothing to shout about.
GQ but wanted $50.. i told them no thanks..
CoVID19 should give clients upper hand as MLs slapping mosquitoes..
Old 26-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as Mr Roberts around I doubt they will give in lah.. haha
Old 26-09-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendomy8282 View Post
As long as Mr Roberts around I doubt they will give in lah.. haha
Now alot of robert from Malaysian.. mls told me now the Malaysian all give alot.. and also will buy things for them..

If can then dun go lor..
Old 26-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

MLs practise price skimming. They charge accordingly to what the market can bear.. from carrot to kiam kah nar.

If they can carrot, they go for $80 hj
If the bro is calm and self-confident, price offer at $50.

If they want the biz and groom you and don't let next door get the biz, price drop to $30

If they want the biz, and know they are getting old.. $20 also can consider.. earn is better than lose opportunity.. another 10 min pumping, resulting in extra profits so why not..

If jiat lat business or grooming a regular or regular already take the 1.5 hr package they might as well give a freebie... with a $10 tip if lucky, ML can recoup full tip with an extra 20 min work thrown in so why not do it esp if not peak period..

PS: if you gave a regular ML, keep emphasising this quietly.. ask her how is business, nowadays busy is better, idle is scary, no work is jiat lat, massage is all about return customers, walk in very far and in between..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1