The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: Foreigner take video in petain

Looks like queenie
Old 20-06-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

The camera is solid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Whoever did this video, solid.
Old 22-06-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
Does she ar and cim? When I screw her I remember she like to close her legs to prevent deep thrust and pussy quite loose. Which I couldn’t cum. So I instead have to hj to cum. I didn’t rtf after that
AR yes though i am not a fan. Dont think she got close legs. In fact i was a bit reluctant to fj and ask her to just hj me but she insist on fj otherwise she won't feel satisfied! So i pump her hard (with some frenching) as she egged me on harder and harder until release. Don't recall whether loose or tight - too technical. For me, sex is a lot more about the state of mind or arousal rather than loose or tight.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
lady at 4.40m of the video caught my eye, siang ah? heehee
She is Queenie, H26R6. $50. Don’t expect too much. She just wants you to finish cumming, and go off. She asked me why I take so long to cum.

But I feel that she is one of the better looking ones. But maybe so, she has a bit of attitude problem.
Old 22-06-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Looks like queenie
Yeah,it’s queenie.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
johndi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus9810 View Post

Who is this lady?
any one found out who is this milf in H14 and how much?
Old 28-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 20
foil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfoil4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mun mun is the lady at 6m 3sec?
Old 01-07-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

take video not against the law?
Old 01-07-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10049 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
take video not against the law?
Take video not against law but invades people’s privacy. Many have story behind why they are into this industry.
Old 09-07-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 5
EASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud ofEASADOA21 has much to be proud of

By doing this, I do not know what will happen to those ladies in Petain.

And what benefit this videographer gain?
Old 09-07-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASADOA21 View Post
By doing this, I do not know what will happen to those ladies in Petain.

And what benefit this videographer gain?
The person who took the video have a YouTube channel, his videos are all about these stuff in Asia countries...to gain views and subscribers....
Old 09-07-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

On Negative side, he show off

On Positive, We get to see who is PL ladies.
Old 22-07-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 5
KT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to allKT3248 is a name known to all

Im curious.

Why he/she do that?
Old 22-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KT3248 View Post
Im curious.

Why he/she do that?
He travels to many sex ports in several other countries too...... I think he makes a living from his travel blog.
Old 27-07-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KT3248 View Post
Im curious.

Why he/she do that?
Hard to say, maybe for the challenge? Or cos like another member wrote for getting money.
Last year i saw a bangla using his phone camera in Desker, when an indian Pondan realised it, she slaped him and took his Mobile for deleted the movie.
3 years ago a french asshole ( he mentioned his country) recorded with hiden cam his Fj with the most famous girl of Desker and posted it on hamster.
Luckily one of her customer reported it to her and she took legal action against the site. the vdo was deleted. But now she is extra cautious,especialy with ang moh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1