The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of
Re: Travel to the North (Woodlands/Marsiling/Admiralty)-嫖向北方

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmichaeI View Post
hey bros, been to this iXXX for quite awhile as I am staying around the area, manage to unlock lady v and lady y***** without even them popping GQ, but recently wanted to change it up and went for M***, she’s super cute and her voice was just amazing. But whole session no teasing, no GQ as well, any bros managed to unlock M***, please share your technique hehe
Wow bro, how many times u went already man...
Anyway, are the Malaysians there any good...?
Old 18-09-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
hey bros, been to this iXXX for quite awhile as I am staying around the area, manage to unlock lady v and lady y***** without even them popping GQ, but recently wanted to change it up and went for M***, she’s super cute and her voice was just amazing. But whole session no teasing, no GQ as well, any bros managed to unlock M***, please share your technique hehe
NICeeeeeeee
Old 18-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kronos131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My advice: stick to one or two max. The ml treat regulars very well 😉. M**o is a good girl. I doubt she offers extras. Go for her if you want just a decent massage.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
carmichaeI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
Wow bro, how many times u went already man...
Anyway, are the Malaysians there any good...?
Since they open at my area, i think for the past one year bah... once a month or 2. cannot keep going hahaha later tio recognized jin paiseh.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
carmichaeI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos131 View Post
My advice: stick to one or two max. The ml treat regulars very well 😉. M**o is a good girl. I doubt she offers extras. Go for her if you want just a decent massage.
Quite wasted... she was super cute and blur blur kind, she forget to even come back and ask for tips and just blur blur sit outside until cashier girl come and nudge her head to say bye to me... hahaha
Old 18-09-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Quite wasted... she was super cute and blur blur kind, she forget to even come back and ask for tips and just blur blur sit outside until cashier girl come and nudge her head to say bye to me... hahaha
bro your pockets deep.. no extra still give tips ah...
Old 18-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos131 View Post
$88 for a decent massage?
Old 18-09-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kronos131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
$88 for a decent massage?
They have $58 oil massage. Surprisingly, deep tissue and sensual massage have different experiences. Go for deep tissue if u prefer hard deep strokes on your back.
Old 18-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Seems got new MY girl, R*****. Looks good, I go soon and write FR. Any bros tried her yet?
Old 18-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 13
mattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud ofmattydil has much to be proud of

For iPhone place, how much tips do u all usually give. I went today and went for sensual massage. Not bad la. But was hard sell to pay $50 for extra massage. I say I dun have $50, but ML try very hard to get me to commit, like use paynow. ML also dun believe and when I show her my wallet left $xx amount, she lan lan accepted that she cannot earn extra. Actually I dun mind not releasing cos I can do myself also and save money. So in the end, she decided to finish me off for that $xx amount. Bopian.
Old 22-09-2020, 06:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
shirtblack is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydil View Post
For iPhone place, how much tips do u all usually give. I went today and went for sensual massage. Not bad la. But was hard sell to pay $50 for extra massage. I say I dun have $50, but ML try very hard to get me to commit, like use paynow. ML also dun believe and when I show her my wallet left $xx amount, she lan lan accepted that she cannot earn extra. Actually I dun mind not releasing cos I can do myself also and save money. So in the end, she decided to finish me off for that $xx amount. Bopian.
bro which ml serviced you?
Old 22-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
jiro141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Thanks to bros FR on iPhone place. Trieh Y** Z* yesterday and quite an teasing session throughout. She really know to bring you high high in that 1 hour before you release. Give head massage at the end some more. At least being expensive her service was good. Anyone else to recommend there for next time?
which package you took bro?
Old 22-09-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any Old timers here tried Nana when Ispa first started? I was a regular old timer back the but only visit Ispa once a month or so since 2019.

Here are two gems.

1) Nana: viet Milf who left after a year of Ispa's inception. This has been my best massage experience yet. And i feel that you need that chemistry to create the spark. I happen to be a professional bodybuilder and Nana seems to be drawn to this kimd of body. She sucked my and kissed my chest on all my visits. We even kissed.Autoroam. Even showed me her bra. Happy ending too. I wished i knew where she is right now.

2) K***y. Also as above seems to be drawn to my build. Teased like crazy and she seems to like it each time my muscle tenses up when she lightly touches my back. She even bit her lip as i was fighting back the horniness penned up inside of me. But unlike Nana, i feel that she also wants money from the exchange so it doesnt feel as sincere.

3) v*****. Also enjoyable. She praised my physique but didnt offer me GQ back then and even now. Seems stuck up.

Here are some definite misses.

1) Ol****. She is simply not horny and interested in offering teases or GQ. Massage skills also below average

2) Am***.Give it a miss. Below average looks and even worse massag skills. So many cun minah in malaysia and this is the best Ispa can offer seriously?

3) R*****. I dig her face because its hard to find fair malays. But she is strict and so give it a miss. Massage skills are above average.

Strangely i have not tried Y****. Many seem to have good reviews so maybe i will give it a try. Language barrier will be an issue as i am an abang.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice description.

I only have v***** and another PRC ML who left shortly after for my 3-4 visits there and as you rightfully pointed out, she is stuck up somehow. I never got any GQ probably as I always opt for the normal package. At one visit she even cut short my time by 15 mins. So I never went back ever after.

Think V***** made enough from GQ at one point of time and she probably only offer it to specific clients. Can see from her WeChat posting that how much she score in terms of booking for $78/$88 per day.... and that’s before GQ tips... simply amazing.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridz View Post
Any Old timers here tried Nana when Ispa first started? I was a regular old timer back the but only visit Ispa once a month or so since 2019.

Here are two gems.

1) Nana: viet Milf who left after a year of Ispa's inception. This has been my best massage experience yet. And i feel that you need that chemistry to create the spark. I happen to be a professional bodybuilder and Nana seems to be drawn to this kimd of body. She sucked my and kissed my chest on all my visits. We even kissed.Autoroam. Even showed me her bra. Happy ending too. I wished i knew where she is right now.

2) K***y. Also as above seems to be drawn to my build. Teased like crazy and she seems to like it each time my muscle tenses up when she lightly touches my back. She even bit her lip as i was fighting back the horniness penned up inside of me. But unlike Nana, i feel that she also wants money from the exchange so it doesnt feel as sincere.

3) v*****. Also enjoyable. She praised my physique but didnt offer me GQ back then and even now. Seems stuck up.

Here are some definite misses.

1) Ol****. She is simply not horny and interested in offering teases or GQ. Massage skills also below average

2) Am***.Give it a miss. Below average looks and even worse massag skills. So many cun minah in malaysia and this is the best Ispa can offer seriously?

3) R*****. I dig her face because its hard to find fair malays. But she is strict and so give it a miss. Massage skills are above average.

Strangely i have not tried Y****. Many seem to have good reviews so maybe i will give it a try. Language barrier will be an issue as i am an abang.
Old 22-09-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Nice description.

I only have v***** and another PRC ML who left shortly after for my 3-4 visits there and as you rightfully pointed out, she is stuck up somehow. I never got any GQ probably as I always opt for the normal package. At one visit she even cut short my time by 15 mins. So I never went back ever after.

Think V***** made enough from GQ at one point of time and she probably only offer it to specific clients. Can see from her WeChat posting that how much she score in terms of booking for $78/$88 per day.... and that’s before GQ tips... simply amazing.....
Stalked the bitch on instagram. Lives in a condo. Maybe she keeps a rich angmo bf. She posted an instagram story of her in lingerie on bed with caption "WAP" which means wet ass pussy. I think she was waiting for her ang mo bf to come home lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1