The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Avis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Surprise find in AMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky View Post
First of all, this is my first time posting, I have been surfing the forum for more than 10 years and have been to numerous massage parlors recommended by bros here. I just want to share this joint I have visited. It may or may not have been mentioned but here’s my FR:

Massage: 5/10
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $150 for FJ negotiable
Room rate : standard rate

For those who likes good looking SYT this might be a good joint for u. Will exchange contacts for similar lobangs for bros here. Please up my points if u can . Pm me.
I’ll share the pic in PM as I want to keep this place low profile. Cheers!

Hi bro,

Like u I have surfed this forum for many years but still considered new to the ml science as only have tried Adele so far, as good as she is however, she doesn’t provide bj or fj service , thus it ‘s great to know there is such a place near wher I stay which still offers FJ. Please send me a PM to the location if u are agreeable. Thanks! Hope
Old 13-11-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!siehsianz is one of the Best!
Wah sianz half i no qualify...

Quote:
To all bros out there, the reason why I only share ctcs for this gem to reputable bros out there is becos I want to protect this only playground in Amk. Please do not zap me for this. If I were to share indiscriminately, it will be raided sooner or later. Please help urselves by helping me. Thanks.
Old 14-11-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11362 / Power: 18
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all bros out there, the reason why I only share ctcs for this gem to reputable bros out there is becos I want to protect this only playground in Amk. Please do not zap me for this. If I were to share indiscriminately, it will be raided sooner or later. Please help urselves by helping me. Thanks.
Upped for sharing .... Cheer
Old 14-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. I have received a number of PMs asking for the contact of this gem. I regret that I am not able to share as this is Bro Cheeky’s find. Please reach out to him. Thanks.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
toh2034sy is Cool - loads of Potential

Can shares
Old 16-11-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Thanks to TS for sharing this gem with me.

Managed to book a slot with her this afternoon. Contacted her and she provided me with the directions to find her.

When I reach the shop, she opened the door for me and ushered me in, holding my arms. Asked me how long I wanted. Paid her the standard $50 for an hour. I then took a bath while she went out to get me a drink.

After my bath, she returned and proceeded with the massage. Her massage skills were standard and ok. She asked me how was the strength and I told her ok. She climbed on top of me as I laid prone on the bed, sitting on my back. As she continued to massage my back I thought she just wanted to exert more strength. However, 5 mins later, her strength changed.

I will say her technique is old school. Old birds who used to visit those HCs in the old days will understand what I mean as her fingers trickle from the bottom of my feet up to my head.

I will not go into details here but will just say she puts in a lot of effort to give us customers satisfaction. For the amount of work put in, I feel her asking price is justified.

Thanks to TS for sharing this gem. She is going to be one of my favourites!
nice sharing

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 21-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold
Hi Bro,
Can share the ctc?
Old 22-11-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
angrybird21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc?
Old 22-11-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro .. you never PM me
Old 22-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Can share contact details bro. Thanks!
Old 22-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
speeder500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc
Thanks
Old 23-11-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
seekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond reputeseekrelax has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,
Mind share ur lobang? Thx in advance
Old 23-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 32
superman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud ofsuperman_25 has much to be proud of

Bro, can share the contact, pls shall up your point
Old 23-11-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
theblues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice Bro, please share CTC. Thanks!
Old 27-11-2018, 01:29 PM