The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 22
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of
Talking BKK University Students

I couldn’t find a thread on this so just started one. I am hoping there are seasoned bros who can advise about finding university students in BKK who work part time as FL. Hoping to bonk one in her white top and black skirt uniform. =D
Old 28-09-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK University Students

Bro.i just started trying....you try those language app, many locals, put your first native language as thai
Old 29-09-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Now become milf already you want? Last time also uni student, I can ask her to wear tight black skirt and white shirt for you.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this is is a very common fantasy id doubt anyone with concrete intel obtained it without hard work and money invested, so i cant see how they will willingly hand it over without anything in exchange. I know a sideliner in a soapy that is still a student 3000 ST, but even that i wont share freely
You can always stand infront of the university gate and approach every gal walking in/out and then when u find one make sure you come back and pass on that info to us, as effectively that is what you asking from pple
Yeah agree. Seems like need long term investment. I knew of an expat friend working in BKK, quite an old man. He is a sugar daddy to one of these Uni student. Sponsored her education and living expenses. He gets to bonk her almost every other day and sometimes right after her classes in her uniform! I think one can only fantasize about it.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joseasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz View Post
I couldn’t find a thread on this so just started one. I am hoping there are seasoned bros who can advise about finding university students in BKK who work part time as FL. Hoping to bonk one in her white top and black skirt uniform. =D
1st- Go to the Siam Square - MBK mall link
2nd- Buy a university uniform of your like
3rd - Hand it to the next girl you take to your room to wear it.

Easier & more succesful option Imo
Old 29-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah agree. Seems like need long term investment. I knew of an expat friend working in BKK, quite an old man. He is a sugar daddy to one of these Uni student. Sponsored her education and living expenses. He gets to bonk her almost every other day and sometimes right after her classes in her uniform! I think one can only fantasize about it.
Why not consider this if you go there often. I think S$1K may be enough in Chiang Mai else S$1.5K. I think only.

Alternative, sponsor a bonk to bro who has such contact. Of course he must proof that she is one. If he has a genuine one, he will be able to proof to you.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:

Last edited by TheBanzai; 29-09-2018 at 04:25 PM.
Old 29-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u have money, whatever type of ger also have. Thai air, Police, Chula uni.... to me, uniform is not important but the skill n look are mandate.
Old 29-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If u have money, whatever type of ger also have. Thai air, Police, Chula uni.... to me, uniform is not important but the skill n look are mandate.
You also can ah?
Old 29-09-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes thats my experience with todays type of pple they all want the best the cheapest and have it handed on a silver platter, talk abt friendship and brotherhood, and when it time to reciprocate they all MIA, and if you refuse them then they cowardly zap
Wah.... got this kind of people ar.....
Old 30-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

a few people regularly zap people when u dont share new intel openly.
they claim to know everything everywhere where to play where to get cheap thrills etc.
but actually they dont know much and faking intel to attract other to exchange intel with them. Copy paste girls pics from insta, line, etc and tell u can get such girls cheap. Lure u to exchange intel with them. All the intel they have can be googled easily.
They just here to get bluff free intel.

they'll zap u and say "dont share then what u want!", etc.
Be warned.
and to know that these accounts were previously banned several times.
Old 30-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I got zapped cause I mentioned this. I welcome zapping but pls put your nick.

If you don’t like what I’ve have input, then pls show what can you offer.
Quote:
Yes thats my experience with todays type of pple they all want the best the cheapest and have it handed on a silver platter, talk abt friendship and brotherhood, and when it time to reciprocate they all MIA, and if you refuse them then they cowardly zap
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
a few people regularly zap people when u dont share new intel openly.
they claim to know everything everywhere where to play where to get cheap thrills etc.
but actually they dont know much and faking intel to attract other to exchange intel with them. Copy paste girls pics from insta, line, etc and tell u can get such girls cheap. Lure u to exchange intel with them. All the intel they have can be googled easily.
They just here to get bluff free intel.

they'll zap u and say "dont share then what u want!", etc.
Be warned.
and to know that these accounts were previously banned several times.
Call them newbies, noobs, then these pathetic fellows zip and zap you. They mentioned that I was also a newbie but this newbie never ask questions on where, what, when or how to get syts in places I went to before, neither do these fellows know shit that I never ask questions as I am an independent guy without any expectations of what I looking for, neither do these, morons, know that being independent can be excellent in cheonging.

Worse, some guy said that I was a fool. Fool. I am a liao jiao.You are the fool for having no steel balls, as alone one can seek your sex partner, no hassle from anyone.

Who the fuck are you.You so damn street smart......so u
go and cheong alone.That if you got steel balls.Or ask naemlo for USD 1 K hold hand
service. Grow up, you young punks. You do not need to be golden spoon feed.

Who the fuck are u when I cheong clubs, Agogos alone and can have sex with a lady in Singapore, BKK, Pattaya, Danok, Jakarta without paying a BF.

Who the fuck are u when I can see ping pong shows such as pulling razor blades from the vagina for free in BKK when u need to pay thousands of THB to see and drink and get ripped off in Patpong.

Who are u when I can get happy hour prices for alcohol drinks at 11pm in SC. Happy hour ends at around 9 pm in SC.

Who the fuck are you when I can get a mamasan to go naked and danced on the stage. Can u do that ?.

Who are u when I can have sex on the third floor in an SC Agogo while u eagerly eye candy ladies on the ground or first level.

Do you know how to spend your limited money in a club ?.Are u damn smart to hook a bikini model in Danok ?. Or 2 coyote selling ping pong balls in front of a club in Pattaya & put your penis in both of their mouths and vaginas. Or syt Viets from clubs in Singapore. Or lady from Gossip Club in Ho Chi Minh.

Who the fuck are u when u do not have the balls to hang money necklace in a G Club filled with Singaporeans that wanna have a good time. After I hanged up the necklace, you noob fellows kiasi and kiasu, hanged thousands of THB on that singer. Good, lah. At least I helped that singer to get extra cash. My money necklace with a condom was very cheap.

BKK univ girls, I fucked before. One was my past BKK tirak. So, u go and search for yourself.

So, to all liao jiaos, better keep quiet on your comments or you will be zap liked shit.

So, you think u know it all noobs asking questions, please think before you zap people.

But to get points very easy now in SBF. Can exchange points but I do not do that. So for those mother fuckers that zap me.......go ahead. Zap me.....or add points to me. It does not matter in SBF. Zap or add points.......all useless.......more or less points........can get a beer or a free fuck from syt from you ?.

Last edited by Yokosi; 30-09-2018 at 12:00 PM.
Old 30-09-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I got zapped cause I mentioned this. I welcome zapping but pls put your nick.

If you don’t like what I’ve have input, then pls show what can you offer.
Zap how many points, if around 9 then most likely your competitor.

Hints = same price but in usd

Old 30-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Hints = same price but in usd
U not talking about me right? If u were then u need to think n guess harder again.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, definitely not him or some other members who has holding hand service.
Case of highest stage of stupidity
Old 12-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Irishfella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hang around the Malls in a Sunday evening. Thats when the part time uni students are on the way home from class. Just smile and say hello to everyone you meet. Eventually one who needs money will start a conversation and take it from there.

There is also the dating apps with many girls in university uniform.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1