The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
it's her fault then if already confirm booking/time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
I ask you all. When u ask a girl whether a certain timing if she is free, she replied okay.

Would you assume she had confirmed the timing with you?

Because after that, i ask for location then she went mia. One hour later then tell me schedule full. Cannot book liao

So is it my fault for assuming it is okay for me to book that booking and she had confirmed it?
I kenna this from TT and C, quite disappointed.
C is inform the night before and still got explain situation that time so i understand.

TT 2 hours + before session fly my kite say not working, and is need me to probe her to confirm.

somemore both is advance book 1 day before and they say ok already.

They business booming also no need so xiao zhang leh. but because of that i lost appetite and saved money. wait for the good ones to come back hopefully.
Old 05-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I think you folks are missing out on one important thing here. Drama is still drama, how much of the drama is 100% true you don't really know. Yet we speak as if we hear from our own blood relation brothers. How accurate is MR, take with a pinch of salt. How 100% true is a comment, is it the full story, again take it with a pinch of salt.

Personal emotions amd perception usually get in the way of writing especially an anonymous forum. Is it an omnimous scheme to get stay on status with a taiwanese drama plot? Is it a attempt to rape on force gone wrong? We will never know.

Well, food for thoughts on Friday.
agree bro, it is internet and sex forum afterall
Old 05-09-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmit View Post
yeah, I shouldn't have tried to find my money back...

I didn't even know what to do at that point, I just did what I thought was right but you're right, the right thing to have done was to walk away...

aiyo, I also don't know what I was thinking...
you shouldnot write the story, or tell everything including the FL/WWL's details
Old 05-09-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketspark137 View Post
I kenna this from TT and C, quite disappointed.
C is inform the night before and still got explain situation that time so i understand.

TT 2 hours + before session fly my kite say not working, and is need me to probe her to confirm.

somemore both is advance book 1 day before and they say ok already.

They business booming also no need so xiao zhang leh. but because of that i lost appetite and saved money. wait for the good ones to come back hopefully.
Sounds like a deja vu. Momo deja vu. Though the sex appeal of Momo is pretty much above benchmark.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With the current low supply of MLs, it's really hard to book them on the same day like what I've always been doing...
Really can't wait for new/returning faces to appear

On a side note, anybody managed to get a reply from Bella from SLG? The MILF one.
Tried contacting for a slot but to no avail...
Old 05-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Fiona SLG FR

Finally back to MLs cause dome 3 is pretty ex
Tried booking both QT and Fiona and only Fiona replied

Looks: 7.5/10
- Cutesy type, Big doe eyes, with a small face
- 26 years old, but looks quite SYT (looks 24)
- 5th pic with her hair down is probably the most accurate

Body: 7/10
- xmm/poly student body type, slim with no fats
- Firm A cup boobs, size of a 7-11 大包 for reference
- small and light brown nips
- fair and smooth skin
- cleanly shaved but SN
- 1.55m height (petite can carry around type)
- Small and discreet tattoos (for you to find out where )

Sensual: 6.5/10
- Super vanilla style, default is SN with pants
- Coaxed her into undies but that's the max
- Fully shaved, even guided my hands to inspect (but sadly can't poke la)

+ Points:
GFE is quite strong during sensual and no rush, hugs you tightly and positions her little
'mechanical pencil eraser' nips infront of your face.
Don't usually zhut zhut but the sight of a SYT neh neh made me automatically say
"我可以舔吗?"
She looked at me for awhile (did like a 5 secs assesment) then nodded her head.
Proceeded to Zhut Zhut while she sayang my hair

HJ was done very unhurriedly, but rather unskilfull.
but i prefer this tempo compared to those other MLs who just hurriedly marinates your little bro with oil and jerks you off.
Oh and was conversing with her during the HJ lol somehow made the experience less commercial.
Her body and hair smells really good, and + points watching a SYT jerk you off, feels like an inexperienced gf doing it because of how amateurish it was.

At one point I was closing my eyes and almost fell asleep

Massage: so-so la, passable
- Climbs on top of you, and uses body weight to massage
- No phone usage throughout

Booking process:
- Machiam Singpass login, got 2 Factor authentication
- 1. Straights out ask for your age when trying to book
- 2. Screens you from afar when you arrive
- Yes. she's particular about age and looks

Verdict:
- Will RTM, the entire experience was just different from the other older MLs that I met before.
- Totally understand her appeal after trying. She's the type of cute xmm that bros will want to protect lol.
- Pretty straight forward character, she's upfront that she's particular and picky with her customers
- And she got me hooked with her little actions. (constantly checking if I am comfortable, little cuddles and patting my stomach before I leave lol)
Old 05-09-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
With the current low supply of MLs, it's really hard to book them on the same day like what I've always been doing...

On a side note, anybody managed to get a reply from Bella from SLG? The MILF one.
I use to book on same day but now quite hard tbh
Old 05-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone try before?
https://sglonelyguy.online/dolly-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-lisa/
Old 05-09-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
I use to book on same day but now quite hard tbh
agreed.. unless its those that are already here for a long time and not the new hot faves QT, Fiona, Xiao yu
Old 05-09-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
agreed.. unless its those that are already here for a long time and not the new hot faves QT, Fiona, Xiao yu
If I not wrong some of them close quite early like before 12am
Old 05-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post

I think bella maybe rtc
Old 05-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
elvin2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
FR posted for Dolly on page #5534
Old 05-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 20
(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of(bossy) has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
Managed to get a booking with Qing Tian early this week, think due to luck as someone fly her aeroplane, messaged her to try my luck and got the slot I wanted.

Overall I would say I'm disappointed and below is my honest MR, think I will get zapped by her white knights here but who cares as this is what I truly feel

Location: 3/10, damn lousy place, the apartment is super dirty and messy, when I stepped into the toilet it was so bad I almost wanted to leave already. Even those GL lorongs have much cleaner toilets than hers. The towels had a slight mouldy smell, like the kind of smell if your clothes never dry properly.

Looks: 6.5/10, much have been praised about her beauty and maybe it built up a lot of expectations within me but I was slightly disappointed. Is she pretty? Yes she is but is she so god damn beautiful? No I'm afraid now, just prettier than your average street girl. If not for the current lack of supply here, she will not be held in so high regards for her looks. I would place her somewhere between Zoya and An Ran based on current stock. If this was Ai Ni, Momo, Aila era 1.5-2 years ago, she will not be so highly ranked. Listing puts her as 23 but IMO should be late 20's

Body: 7/10, skinny slim body with no fats, very SYT-esque. But that means no boobs and no butt as well.

Massage: 6/10, normal, standard no experience kind of massage but she does put in effort for it.

Sensual: 6.5/10, I opted for 2 shots, second shot was a bit slower for me but she has patience. HJ was normal super plain vanilla, some catbath and soft moans thats it

GFE: 6.5/10, will chat a bit here and there that's all, she's super popular so her phone will be lighting up like christmas tree, she tries her best not to touch it but still does so occasionally.

Overall: 6.5/10

Is she bad? No not at all, she is super vanilla, but with all the hype around her I expected much more at $160. This money can be better spend on other better girls who IMO is just as pretty if not even prettier than her
Tks bro, upped you.Almost wanted to book her.
Old 06-09-2020, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 8
Curiousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy93 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

guys i have been away from this scene for some time. all the sites are banned at the moment. other than lonelyguys and beautycastle, what else are there?
Old 06-09-2020, 10:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
I only trust reviews from here.. website reviews are usually fake.

one way to gauge is to look at the time stamp.. some are like 10 reviews over the span of 1-2 days, and no other reviews on the other days
Some reviews are fake here as well lahh....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1