The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2021, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Singapore's RSAF used to have a detachment (Hunter squadron) based there and the RSAF flight training school was in Clark Airbase.
Because of the frequent cross-training between our guys and the US military.... the Singaporeans are accepted by the US personnel as part of their military structure as their "sub unit"..... during that same period the US military had reciprocal arrangements with Singapore with a small detachment based at Paya Lebar Airbase and a logistics depot in Sembawang to resupply their Navy ships.
They take care of our guys in the PI .... and we take care of their guys here in Singapore.
Wow.
Someone who know the Hunter...must be a MG or close to get MG.

Thanks for stirring up my memory...
Ya b4 pinatubo eruption
We can...
go Chow Hall for meals,
go travel with Silver Wing for tour
go subic BX for shopping...

and...

The best thing for me is...
I go report sick at the medical center and encounter my sweet pinoy nurse.
Old 05-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
My old regular is an example of how these girls lead very chaotic lives sometime. They land a sponsor..but then it doesn't work out and they end up back in the bar.
We just fired our maid boy (bakla, as we didn't find anybody). Caught him stealing meat, pork ribs, good beef, and lamb meats, so he can bring to his boyfriend.

Sent him home to Pangasinan, with 5 months salary. guess how long it lasted ? not even 2 weeks, he is messaging if he can come back. They don't save anything at all. 5X 7,000, all gone in two weeks

I am sure if the bar girls spend wisely and save up, they can survive for some time.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Boy maid, that's interesting...
Old 05-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Boy maid, that's interesting...
Ran out of choice. Only to wash clothes, and just not much. He was a known gay, but not obvious. Until he found a boyfriend. And joined some MLM, then 20 hours a day on phone.

When we found food missing, we decided no can do

Love in Philippines, very important..
Old 05-02-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Wow.
Someone who know the Hunter...must be a MG or close to get MG.
Actually I belong to the PG....
Old 06-02-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

I stopped by a certain bar formerly named after "a perennial evergreen plant" last night for a look. Not intending on barfining at all and much to my surprise there was at least 40 girls on the double stage there.

I remember posting about my experiences in this bar a long time ago when I BF'd a very sexy girl here who really did fuck all night back when it was named after "a perennial evergreen plant" and under different owners. I have pretty good memories of this place so I always drop by at least once each trip.

I was debating on whether or not I should mention this or not in a public forum but (a certain bar which you can guess) has completely nude dancing on the second level. I'm not talking about topless but a stage of girls stripping down completely naked and dancing with pek pek showing. I saw a few wear face mask still so they are following covid regulations. It was quite nice seeing a lot of girls get naked on stage again. The last time I saw this was in Indonesia at Classic before the nanny state stepped in to stop it.

Sorry, I have to be a bit coy about outright naming this bar because there's a lot of snitches around the Philippines.

Anyways, I barfined a girl there (4k) and she turned out to be so so. However, she did say that she was scheduled to go dance nude on stage today and wanted me to go watch. The sex was so lackluster even though she has a nice body.

I also finally saw the most customers in my time so far in Angeles and a diverse group..with more Koreans (!) and many assorted foreigners. It is a good sign of some scene recovery for sure.

I may stop by Level 3 tonight. I have a girl who i've known for awhile who is part of their dance crew who has been bugging me to go see her there.

Stay tuned...

Last edited by modusoperandi; 06-02-2021 at 10:11 AM.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
We just fired our maid boy (bakla, as we didn't find anybody). Caught him stealing meat, pork ribs, good beef, and lamb meats, so he can bring to his boyfriend.

Sent him home to Pangasinan, with 5 months salary. guess how long it lasted ? not even 2 weeks, he is messaging if he can come back. They don't save anything at all. 5X 7,000, all gone in two weeks
This may sound homophobic but I don't really trust gays when it comes to hiring them for business purposes. I have had bad first hand experiences with them doing shady things too in various situations. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against gays in general but I feel they are not the most reliable people unless they are involved in some specific ambitious career move where they are the prime beneficiary from it and not anyone else.

Giving him 5 months salary is quite generous. I think a pinoy employer would have asked him to pay for whatever he stole as a deduction or threatened them before firing them.

Quote:

I am sure if the bar girls spend wisely and save up, they can survive for some time.
Yes certainly. In Thailand there are plenty of girls who manage to save their way out and get their golden meal ticket foreigner husband to build them a house in Isaan. I imagine things aren't that different in the Philippines either. Last night in the bar I was in I saw quite a few older expats come in with their long term girlfriends. They all looked like former bar girls for sure except now dressed nicely and sporting jewelry.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 06-02-2021 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-02-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was informed by my contacts that as long as I can book myself on a flight to Clark.... they will take care of the quarantine "arrangements" .... which I understand is they will check you into a quarantine hotel but with no restrictions and free to come and go as you wish. They can even arrange for all the necessary tests and documents required to fly into SGP without you actually having to take any tests. All is done on paper only.... you can go barhopping while they prepare those documents.
All these are done with the knowledge of the PI authorities as they collect some fees to rubber stamp the documents.
No wonder we are having so many imported cases of Covid19.... all those documents are bullshit.

Also I dunno if its true..... but my contacts encourage me to go back to AC claiming that although the number of bars now are reduced to about 1/4 of its heyday..... these remaining bars are happening again with cheap drinks and naked dancers reminiscent of 10-15 years ago.

Is there any boots on the ground to confirm the current situation?
Old 07-02-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
All these are done with the knowledge of the PI authorities as they collect some fees to rubber stamp the documents.
No wonder we are having so many imported cases of Covid19.... all those documents are bullshit.

Also I dunno if its true..... but my contacts encourage me to go back to AC claiming that although the number of bars now are reduced to about 1/4 of its heyday..... these remaining bars are happening again with cheap drinks and naked dancers reminiscent of 10-15 years ago.

yes and no. Lot of cities cross check and catch the fake document holders. Even Boracay caught folks with fake document. And Baguio too, randomly call the testing center to check the record, and have caught some with fake medical.

It's not about government approval. It's how it is, like for me, I need to go to Olangapo from Baguio.

I thought drive my car, or bus, as Victory started already. Victory, bus fare 600, Antigen test 800. If I am poor, where to find 800 p ? Make one lah. Take a friend's result, photoshop and edit the name.

And If I need to go out of Baguio, with proper travel authority, I need to make simple medical, 350 p if I get from doctor, plus go to Stadium, get a authority blah blah. Save 350 lah, make own medical. Of course, in my case, I don't really need the medical as my neighbour always chop medical for me, free.

Quote:
This may sound homophobic but I don't really trust gays when it comes to hiring them for business purposes.
We gave strict instruction, no dressing like girl or whatever. He was young when working for neighbor anyway. True, can't trust them. Heck, cant' trust any filipino if you want things to be done on time.

Quote:
Giving him 5 months salary is quite generous. I think a pinoy employer would have asked him to pay for whatever he stole as a deduction or threatened them before firing them.
Option 1, fire him accusing him of what he did, and nowadays, social media, they twist the story. And Bayanihan law says can't terminate staff etc etc. Headline "Rich foreigner terminate poor filipino who only was taking food to feed his friends .. " And telling a pinoy they are crooked, no, no pinoy is crooked.

Option 2, shaft him nicely, and send him off, so he has nothing to complain. And reminded him his SSS and Philhealth paid Paid till end 2021.

Quote:
Yes certainly. In Thailand there are plenty of girls who manage to save their way out and get their golden meal ticket foreigner husband to build them a house in Isaan. I imagine things aren't that different in the Philippines either. Last night in the bar I was in I saw quite a few older expats come in with their long term girlfriends. They all looked like former bar girls for sure except now dressed nicely and sporting jewelry.
And I know one girl who inherit her husband bar in Lucky plaza. A year later, she was back to doing pick ups - and she had already given away the bar to a customer.

BTW, I may move to Subic for a few months, let's hope I have time to recce the scenario there..
Old 07-02-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

I stopped by Level 3 last night. Lots of girls available some quite nice.

Selection is definitely better than pre-covid.

I was visiting a girl I have known for a long time. I decided to have a little party at the second floor and treated her sister and a few friends to shots. Things got a little crazy and quite a few of the girls were taking their top off, letting me fondle their tits, and also let me do a bit of nipple sucking.

Lots of making out and girls unzipping me rubbing my didi going on. There was lots of simulated sex on the balcony railing as well.

It was causing quite a scene.

One older very drunk australian gentleman came up beside me to chit chat and he congratulated me on the show.

One Japanese looking man who was sitting a bit away on a different couch also had his girl take her top off and let him see her quite nice and large tits.

Quite a few girls wanted me to BF but I was way too drunk to get it done so I didn't BF. I also ended up spending a lot of money but it was a very good time.

Open nudity is shockingly common now. I see a lot of girls taking their tops off whereas before it was pretty rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
BTW, I may move to Subic for a few months, let's hope I have time to recce the scenario there..
Wow, definitely let me know if you do or you can come by Angeles if you want to meet up. Chances are good I will be in Angeles again in a couple months as well. I've never been to Subic because i've never heard anything good about it. People say the scene is dwindling to almost nothing there even pre-covid.

P.S.: This goes for any other sammy bros who might be out there too. If you have been an active longer term forum member for awhile i'm always open for meet up. I have nothing against newer members but with heightened government scrutiny I can't meet up with people without an extensive background on here.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 07-02-2021 at 12:10 PM.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is the PI...... anything is possible here...... for the right price.
As long as you are a generous paymaster..... life here in AC is no different from pre-covid19 times. All those covid19 safe measures and precautions do not apply to you. You are exempted.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I am not in the PI but I touch base with the locals regularly. My trike driver friends send me some photos of the bar scene after I asked about the situation there. Wow.... really happening and the quality of the girls is so much better than previous years. And nudity on stage is the new normal in most bars.

I was told the current batch of dancers are not those porkies from the provinces. Due to the Covid19 situation..... many have lost their jobs and many of these girls now working in the bars.... are city girls from Manila and even locals from Balibago & Pampanga too. Competition is fierce amongst the girls for tips and EWRs and many do go the extra mile for the customer to secure their booking.

AC is desperate for tourist dollars and I was told the authorities are closing 1 eye to whats happening. No more raids occurred for a long time. I also learnt that 1 bar/club down on Perimeter nearer to Korean town is staging sex shows similar to those commonly found in BKK's Patpong area. Yes you heard rite..... sex shows performed live on stage !

Dunno how much of these info are true as mostly forwarded to me by the locals .... but I trust their accuraccy as these trikees are on the ground and close to the happenings.

Maybe I should book a flight there as soon as travel bubble with PI is established.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I am not in the PI but I touch base with the locals regularly. My trike driver friends send me some photos of the bar scene after I asked about the situation there. Wow.... really happening and the quality of the girls is so much better than previous years. And nudity on stage is the new normal in most bars.

I was told the current batch of dancers are not those porkies from the provinces. Due to the Covid19 situation..... many have lost their jobs and many of these girls now working in the bars.... are city girls from Manila and even locals from Balibago & Pampanga too. Competition is fierce amongst the girls for tips and EWRs and many do go the extra mile for the customer to secure their booking.

There is definitely a new batch of city girls out here working but i'd say most of the girls are still the same ones who worked in Angeles before..

If you know the name of that perimeter bar i'll check it out and tell you if the simulated sex thing is real or not too.

As far as the raids go I wouldn't say it's over for sure. The officials in Angeles (and Philippines in general) are extremely greedy and short sighted. Sometimes they would rather kill the goose to squeeze the last few golden eggs from the corpse rather than let it flourish so it can lay more golden eggs for many years to come.

Plus i'm very wary about the nudity stuff. I personally love it but there are a lot of hypocritical and morally self righteous politicians in the capital who would have a fit about this.

Angeles is treading a very fine line right now.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Desperate time desperate measures. Hopefully become a norm for now and forever.
I hope so but I kind of doubt it. I believe when things truly open up then it will probably go back to the way it was once the Koreans start flooding in again. Many pros and cons to the Koreans. Their investment and business sense raises the quality and operating standards of the city.

To be quite honest as an asian we should always support asians being top of the girl scene as well. However, when it comes to selection when Koreans are around the best girls become scarce since they are pre-booked often.

By then...Angeles will be back to being the 4th or 5th option for me. My preferences have always been Thailand, Indonesia, and Vietnam first for girls.

I think Philippines will remain fairly closed off for awhile. So while things are the way they are right now I will enjoy it. After experiencing this new Angeles i'm going to actually allocate more time to Angeles.

There's still lots of covid paranoia going on with the officials. Plus Philippines is not going to be able to procure enough vaccines. The China vaccine they have made a deal with is awful..I think it has 50% success rate.

A lot of the moderna and pfizer vaccines are already reserved for the first world countries.

Plus the officials in the Philippines are incompetent they will most likely continue to choke off the economy with their blundering because the richest percentile in the P.I. don't feel the pain as much.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
Lizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLizarre is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A lot of the moderna and pfizer vaccines are already reserved for the first world countries.
I hope you dun get fooled by the propaganda too.
A friend whom I knew from NUS is employed as a research scientist at Pfizer..... and she reiterated to me that there is no vaccine yet.
What is being sent out now are "biological agents"..... meaning these meds are still undergoing trials and not the completed product. She says that trials are only expected to be fully completed in 2022 and can only be rolled out as the real mc-coy vaccines.
It is the governments that financed the research that demanded the early release of the "biological agents" and termed them as vaccines.... not Pfizer or any of its research staff.
She advised me not to be vaccinated at this time.... and I am taking her advice as I was scheduled by my employer to be vaccinated last week but I refused.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1