The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 12-10-2011, 02:59 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

I used to go Level 3

used to have an aroma something

there were a few hot girls,

gigi(PRC), joanne(vietnamese), star(singaporean, quit already, doing retail now) and xiao qian(PRC).

Think joanne still there, a bro post FR this month.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
mr clean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymr clean deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Unhappy Re: Orchard Towers

hi all bro i have try a few in orchard tower... just be carefull cos i one got herpes ... wnt to see doctor for a jet ...so painful... so i think better not to go orchard tower to bonk ... not worth it....pay for sex..n get a nice gift... i think not only i got herpes maybe some of the bro here got it too..... cos they services some many ang moh n japan...n best part indain oso they do...just think wat were this prc girls get from them..... A BIG GIFT.... AIDS...HERPES...N MORE TO COME.... i just try ones n get it ...that,s my day ..so i were never go there agian..... ...just be more careful.... cap is not save at all ... got hole in it end up raw sex .... do u want yr whole life gone just because of this kind of bonk..... think before u do.....cheerks buddy... i ,m sick with the herpes ....now,.......
Old 12-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
fattfatt168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtittyhunter View Post
Went to Orchard Towers for a walk, saw a few chio bu outside the building...anyway went to 2nd and 3rd floor, se the usual stuff fake big boobs, PRC...etc. was about to move off until I hit the first floor, there are a few Massage shops with actually very good mix of pretty, fair and busty ladies.

On the first floor, I notice that the ladies are not as fiesty or nasty as those on the 2nd and 3rd floor where the services is really bad at least for me. on the first floor the ladies from the massage shops were friendly at least to me, especially the one next to a pub besides the foot massage shop. there was this lady who was very fair and pretty by the name of May, very beautiful face and body. Also there was a solid huge bust lady who should be I think a big D! I was drooling away!! Took on both of them for massage! bust and beauty...hahaha got it!

I think I can recommend for those who are tired from roaming the 2nd and 3rd storey can check out the first floor! And the massage is really good!
Need to entertain my 2 angmo clients there on my boss expenses haha!!!. went to the 2nd and 3rd floor the angmo was quite flattered by the attention they get but at the same time not used to their agressivenes and the robotic lines. Suddenly I remember this FR and went to this shop. THe 2 angmo are happy with them, and for me haha of course with them la expenses paid! Also the 2 angmo took their name card and kept talkign to them...

Quite surprise to to know that there are such shops with pretty faces and booobs!!!! Got their contact!!!! Power siah!!! Will try to sweet talk them!!!
Old 13-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
avatar9021 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I used to go Level 3

gigi(PRC), joanne(vietnamese), star(singaporean, quit already, doing retail now) and xiao qian(PRC).

Joanne is still there sometimes at 3rd floor sometimes at 4th floor. She been there quite long liao
Old 13-10-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
Darkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkknight007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepulkaoz View Post
Recently adventured in Orchard Towers and went to this HC at Orchard Towers called Angel Massage. Already went there twice. So here's the FR.

Name : Candy
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boob : C+ (Natural, soft and white)
HJ : 7/10
BJ : Didn't try
FJ : Didn't try
Massage : 6/10
GFE : 9/10
Overall : 8/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 30 + 30 (Massage + HJ)
RTF : Maybe.. So many others to try.
Name : Candy
Look : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boob : C+ (Natural, soft and white)
HJ : Nv Try
BJ : Didn't try
FJ : 7/ 10
Massage : 9.5/10
GFE : 9/10
Overall : 9.5/10 (Good service, not a time watcher)
Damage : 55 + 100 (Massage + FJ)

On my first visit i manage to bring it down cos i told her not enough money

Her massage is the best i had try, on my 1st trip done hard massage. On my 2nd trip, i was very aching so hv request harder she will give her full strength n even do stepping massage on u she will use all her massage skill on u. bone cracking sound n very relief after tat then to my release.

Last week went on sunday afternoon n she not in. so took another girl n jz nice her last day. And manage to talk to her bring down the price cos i visit few times B4. massage + Fj = $30 + $100 + $10(tips)

bros take note: Is depend hw u handle, for me jz put $100 in wallet. normally at OT all will charge at $150 to $200. If she like u then she on U
Old 17-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaker123 View Post
Last night i went there too..knn..when to salax health..they charge so expensive for damage..kana con...
These type of price expected for the location lah. Locals should know better not to become carrot.
Old 17-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

I do not agree with the bros who state that the gals in OT are only interested in foreigners. They are interested in money and there are quite some cheapskates amongst the foreigners. I have been patronizing joints in OT for years and had good times with PRC-gals paying just the normal prices.
Only exception was a pretty Taiwanese gal on #1 who asked me $200 for a f (didnot do it of course). B.t.w.: her name starts with W.
Old 17-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

i 2nd that bro mankok.
i have never pay carrot rates, only normal rates...all depends on how well you play their game. and i find some girls at OT really hot!
but lately i have been going back to the same one becoz i really like her looks, my kind of cai hahahahahha.
Old 17-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Macadonia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr clean View Post
hi all bro i have try a few in orchard tower... just be carefull cos i one got herpes ... wnt to see doctor for a jet ...so painful... so i think better not to go orchard tower to bonk ... not worth it....pay for sex..n get a nice gift... i think not only i got herpes maybe some of the bro here got it too..... cos they services some many ang moh n japan...n best part indain oso they do...just think wat were this prc girls get from them..... A BIG GIFT.... AIDS...HERPES...N MORE TO COME.... i just try ones n get it ...that,s my day ..so i were never go there agian..... ...just be more careful.... cap is not save at all ... got hole in it end up raw sex .... do u want yr whole life gone just because of this kind of bonk..... think before u do.....cheerks buddy... i ,m sick with the herpes ....now,.......
What are the chances of getting herpes if u just suck their tits and the gal give a hj without cap?and how long will take before symptom show up?
Old 18-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I used to go Level 3

Aroma is the smell from the thai restaurants on that floor.
Old 18-10-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
I do not agree with the bros who state that the gals in OT are only interested in foreigners. They are interested in money and there are quite some cheapskates amongst the foreigners. I have been patronizing joints in OT for years and had good times with PRC-gals paying just the normal prices.
Only exception was a pretty Taiwanese gal on #1 who asked me $200 for a f (didnot do it of course). B.t.w.: her name starts with W.
SOme also interested in singaporeans lah. I met one part time Viet girl amateur in one of the clubs there. First time bonk, she even forgot to ask for the money. After that gave me her number, free bonking, and want me to take her to Vietnam so she can show me around. LOL. They know angmos are mostly transitional like sailors and what not. Sinkies male more permanent and got better shot at PR.
Old 18-10-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr clean View Post
Don't blame OT for your herpes problem. If you are stupid enough to let them suck your lancheow bareback, you are asking for it. If not Ot, you will get it somewhere else. I will never exchange fluids with these girls, not even DFK. Anyone who does is just asking for VD.
Old 18-10-2011, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6 View Post
HUH???????
You Owner of Angel Massage or Boyfriend of Candy???
Even the 40+ years Malay or Thai ladies charges $50
The younger gals starts with $50 then upzz to $80 for touching top. If you want to touch honeypot, it's a $100 bucks.
Maybe your dick is 3 inches. $10 per inch......

I lunch there almost everyday, make friends with the gals, check their "going rates" but never enter the Lion's den cause there are better deals elsewhere.

Bros BEWARE........... Cheers
Bro where u eat at OT? In one of the restaurants upstairs or in the food court in the basement? Can recommend makan there or not?
Old 18-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Walk around OT 3rd floor after lunch. Saw a familiar face, whom I visited regularly when she working at Adelphi and Jln Sultan. Without hesitation, just sign in and enter.

Name: Cxxxxxl
Nationality: Singaporean
Looks: 7 (Slutty look)
Body: 7.5 (Put on a bit of weight but overall still ok. Meat in all the right places. Tits around B+ to C cup with nice perky butt. Fair complexion with tattoos at few areas on her body)
BJ: 7 (Although done with cap but still can feel the excellent suction. She started off with nice sensual licks around the balls area then proceeds on upwards. Blow for quite a long time with the occasionally AR thrown in.)
FJ: 7.5 (Responsive and seems to like doggy a lot. She moans very softly as her current workplace quite open.)
Massage: Slightly better than piano.
Damage: All in $150
Old 18-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
avatar9021 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
i 2nd that bro mankok.
i have never pay carrot rates, only normal rates...all depends on how well you play their game. and i find some girls at OT really hot!
but lately i have been going back to the same one becoz i really like her looks, my kind of cai hahahahahha.
Do you guys pay $130 ($30 dollar massage + $100 fj) for massage and full service or just $100 ($30 massage +$70 fj) for full service and massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1