The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of
Re: How long do you need to recover for round 2 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
Geninuely, I feel that men past thirty takes longer to recover for round 2. The older they get, the less energized they are in bed. Luckily mature men makes up in their sexual experience instead of stamina.
Well shared, from experiences of a lady.

This is the sad fact of growing up, sometimes come to think about it feel helpless.
Sometimes other than exercising and right diet, we need some herbal supplements to boost the body (legal ones that are selling in Guardian). Also its stress level of day work too, this factors affect the body & mind.

Live life to fullest, enjoy & be safe.

Last edited by guygaga; 09-09-2020 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post

This is the sad fact of growing up, sometimes come to think about it feel helpless.
Sometimes other than exercising and right diet, we need some herbal supplements to boost the body (legal ones that are selling in Guardian). Also its stress level of day work too, this factors affect the body & mind.

So how's ur performance in bed then?
With all the supplements

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Old 09-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post

It is called the refraction period and the best medication for that is Cabergoline however it is not "readily" available as you will need a prescription or purchase online.

You will think you are 18 years old again....
Old 09-09-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

If you exercise regularly, don't smoke, drink moderately, eat healthy, you should be able to still perform well in your 40s and beyond without any medication. Going for round 2 within an hour or so is possible. But don't expect like younger men who can recover immediately or do a few rounds a night
Old 09-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 11
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
With all the supplements
I recommend weight training like heavy squatting or long walk, help your body to tune for high performance. Deep and strong thrust with low energy consumpation to performance ratio
Old 09-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Last time when young 1 night 2 to 3 times no problem but now got age already 1 time already tired
Old 10-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of

Quote:
With all the supplements
Haha, kindof hard to explain... Yet to met up with a crazy partner... So I dunno how to measure leh... Generally I feel that thickness is also important, no point having a skinny or limb rod even thats a monster. My partners told me before are painful or either too thin. Sometimes also depends on excitement and the "Chemistry" factor, the FEEL is important... I think my partner or EXs are not hungry enough thats why... Maybe one day met up with a "Horny + Hungry" Partner-In-Crime than will know...

I think still consider acceptable lah, I try to improve men's health by consuming mens health vitamins + durex performa + mixture of performing cunnilingus + fingering...does do the trick... Our finger and mouth should not be lazy too... BUT now is Covid19 everyone should be practising more safety.

I think all the aboved shared normally should tired out my partner first before the actual crime starts... Sometimes we men need to be hardworking pleasure the other partner with oral and finger since its the same that we are pleasured with BBBJ/HJ. Your brother is pleasured and same as her pussy cat should be pleasured too! Treat her well and you will be rewarded as well - thats the moto in life/family/friends/work!
Old 10-09-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
If you exercise regularly, don't smoke, drink moderately, eat healthy, you should be able to still perform well in your 40s and beyond without any medication. Going for round 2 within an hour or so is possible. But don't expect like younger men who can recover immediately or do a few rounds a night

Haha, since CB stay at home and WFH, need work hard on the exercise part... Rest should be ok as still < 40. Thanks for advice will work hard on the excercise part!
Old 15-09-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordMustang View Post
a woman talking dirty to her partner has a kind of way of making any sexual session become rather hot
That is very true because i believe that a woman talking dirty during sex can be also considered to be a form of foreplay as some people are able to sexually stimulated in such a way much more effectively
Old 16-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
That is very true because i believe that a woman talking dirty during sex can be also considered to be a form of foreplay as some people are able to sexually stimulated in such a way much more effectively
Yes it is quite true as last time my super horny ex gf always ask me to talk dirty with her during sex

Last edited by ET; 16-09-2020 at 10:51 AM.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WhySerious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriotMissile View Post
if you are too overweight you will find some difficulty when trying to maneuver or even performing certain sex positions
Exactly bro, when i was putting alot of weight in the past i always felt uncomfortable during sex and when i decided to cut my weight down, i realized my stamina in the bedroom returned so in short your weight does have a link to your sexual stamina in the bedroom
Old 23-09-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Geninuely, I feel that men past thirty takes longer to recover for round 2. The older they get, the less energized they are in bed. Luckily mature men makes up in their sexual experience instead of stamina.
Totally agree to this statement. When i was in early 20s, i can go 3 to 4 round overnight. But each session was a super short one with at least 30 min interval.

Now in the mid 30s, i can last for an hour session but once only. Tried resting 3 hours before another round still find it hard.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 23-09-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

2nd round maybe 15 to 20 mins will very hard again. All because of the teasing from the lady.

Think exercise helps a lot.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Cowell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
now.... i need a night ba... haha
This is rather normal as our age goes up but there are ways to counter this such having a much stricter exercise as well as diet regimen
Old 07-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
RamlyBurger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
try to do more cardio exercises
What you say seems rather interesting but what would you classify as cardio exercises if you do not mind me asking bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1