The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
jiajialiangteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Am I being too greedy?

[QUOTE=morrissey1209;20213999]
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
Well, if get caught, either you try to explain, or if cannot explain it away, then break up? Then after that have more freedom to search for and bonk such girls?

Isn't it kind of win win....?

If you already think breaking up is a win then just break up now.
Agree with bro morrissey1209. But likelihood of you regretting and her leading a life with someone who will cherish her even more will be high. As what most other brothers shared. You are greedy imo (though that might not be the answer you'd like to hear), and bros here are giving you logical advice.
Old 15-09-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

My wife was a cabin crew with C cup breasts when I married her. After two kids, she become thinner and always want to look thin. Now become small B cup.

But you know what did not change? She is a good mother, just a lousy wife.

I chose the right person to be my kids' mother but a wrong wife.

So what I want to share is .... go beyond the look. It is her character and heart that you will marry for the rest of your life. Looks change. But her character will not.
Old 15-09-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
“曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事 莫过于此“
Good movie!
Old 15-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
My wife was a cabin crew with C cup breasts when I married her. After two kids, she become thinner and always want to look thin. Now become small B cup.

So what I want to share is .... go beyond the look. It is her character and heart that you will marry for the rest of your life. Looks change. But her character will not.
Totally agree 100%
Old 22-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

I'm not looking to marry, have kids or a life partner -- now or in the foreseeable future

I can see why some bros here said I might regret giving away true and sincere love to feed my lustful desires

But I find it very difficult to stay physically faithful to someone who doesn't meet physical desires

Maybe I just need to bonk some nice big B / C cup chicks and get this out of the system before searching for someone for emotional companionship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post
Totally agree 100%
Old 22-09-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
Quote:
I'm not looking to marry, have kids or a life partner -- now or in the foreseeable future

I can see why some bros here said I might regret giving away true and sincere love to feed my lustful desires

But I find it very difficult to stay physically faithful to someone who doesn't meet physical desires

Maybe I just need to bonk some nice big B / C cup chicks and get this out of the system before searching for someone for emotional companionship?
I feel the same as you too. Actually my gf is almost as how you described, unfortunately she is an A cup. Many times I wanted to do a one time one good bonk to fulfill my fantasies. But I have always brushed the thoughts away because they are just not right. For now, I'm still pcc-ing...
Old 22-09-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Save money bro. Upgrade her. Liposuction and breast enlargement etc. I had a gf who was an ugly duckling in the past. Didn't paid her any attention. Recently she took those illegal slimming pills, upgraded herself (Double eyelids, botox, lips filler and most importantly, double Ds).

She's hot as hell now and even a bit korean looking...

Or you could just drag her to go exercise with you. Tell her you want to be sexy for her and such. Train together for her to slim down first. And then psycho her to get breast enlargement.

Anyway big boobs are over rated. They sag with age or with child bearing duties.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ahboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

End of day is what you want, what's your ultimate desired.
Just do what you think fit, no right or wrong answer.
End of the day just be happy can already life is too short, now adays die like free one.

Others bro advice here is what they have experience before, share with you and don't make the wrong decision.
Because certain decision might make u regret life

If want to be a fucker just be a fucker, don't need to hold back la.
All this no moral one, if you think its right go do it.
Just end of the day don't regret the decision you make can already.
The search of better looking and big boobs good characters is like a jem in sea.

All the best to you.

Stay healthy and have a meaningful sex life

Huat la
Old 23-09-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

Wow. I will take note of this bro. Thanks.
Old 23-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

well, you might get it out of you system, or it might just reinforce your fantasy, and from then onwards, big B/C cups is the only thing that can satisfy you
Old 23-09-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livie View Post
“曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事 莫过于此“
Yeah this is very true .....
Old 23-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!

Well, I do agree life is short, sometimes we should just give in to urges

Maybe 5-10 yrs from now I might be looking for a life partner, but now that's not really the agenda

What Ahboy89 said is also easier said than done... So far haven't slept with anyone yet, but do feel a little guilty when I go out with other girls (probably just a matter of time before sex with them)

In the short few months together with my present gf, it's true that she has shown me unfailing care, love and happiness

Sex and boobs aside (which she gives me plenty of), I enjoy her emotional companionship the most. But unfortunately sex cannot be put aside..

On a daily basis it's always a struggle between being loving and caring towards her to reciprocate and pursuing the other girls I'm interested in

If I were to break up with present gf, I also wouldn't know how to do it because she has been so nice to me during this short period, she's done nothing wrong. Or how to explain to her why we should break up (obviously I can't tell her the truth, no point hurting her for no benefit, she's a nice woman)

At the same time, there's also a part of me that realises the difficulty and pain will be greater the longer the relationship goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy89 View Post
Hi Bro,

End of day is what you want, what's your ultimate desired.
Just do what you think fit, no right or wrong answer.
End of the day just be happy can already life is too short, now adays die like free one.

Others bro advice here is what they have experience before, share with you and don't make the wrong decision.
Because certain decision might make u regret life

If want to be a fucker just be a fucker, don't need to hold back la.
All this no moral one, if you think its right go do it.
Just end of the day don't regret the decision you make can already.
The search of better looking and big boobs good characters is like a jem in sea.

All the best to you.

Stay healthy and have a meaningful sex life

Huat la
Old 23-09-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
So, my gf is very flat, a bit on the plus side (low to mid 60s kg), doesn't have the best figure cos she doesn't exercise

But she is very good to me both in and out of bed. Like she will always help me arrange and buy stuff, care for me and cook etc. In bed, she will do whatever I ask

Give me sex, BJs (she sucks well) anytime I want. Even during period, she will guai guai go down on me without needing to ask and let me shoot in her mouth. Although flat, she has nice nipples, very brown, turgid and big when aroused. Lets me spread her legs whenever I want and pull her hair during sex, which I like cos it feels damn manly. she even went to take pills so that I can cum inside her, which she knows I love

I always get distracted though when I see girls with bigger boobs (C cups drive me crazy) and nicer figures walk by.. to the extent that I downloaded dating apps to meet girls (and maybe more) to satisfy such desires

Sometimes I tell myself not to be too greedy, but the urge to enjoy some girls with more shapely figures and bigger boobs always comes back.. Feels like I need to get this out of the system badly..

What do you guys think?
Any way just curious how you guys get together ? If u mind her body , the physical attraction is not there initially ....
Old 23-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

She's not ugly, actually quite some suitors..

Just that since breaking up with my last long term gf I've been craving for someone with big B or C cups, and she's really v flat leh, nth much to grab..

As earlier bro said, life is short, feel quite deprived..

To ans your qn, we got together because during CB period we talked and chatted a lot virtually, at an emotional and mental level, we connect.. She was also v sweet to me and did a lot of small things to brighten my day

The last long term gf I had people also said will regret if I break up with her as true love is hard to find.. truth is I couldn't be happier without her, so much freedom now and can easily find a WAY better replacement (whether physical or mental)

Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck View Post
Any way just curious how you guys get together ? If u mind her body , the physical attraction is not there initially ....
Old 23-09-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Bro, to be honest, you are much more lucky compared to many bros here.
If you were to ask me for opinion, as a married man, i will advice you to think further.
Yes, she might accommodate to you now, do you intend to have kids? After having kids, will she be the same again? If you are looking to eat outside while having such a loyal and good gf. But just because of her figure, i will suggest you give up on her, let other bros take good care of her.

My own personal story. I will say my wife have a average body, high b cup, about 160cm and weight about 40+kg? Before me and my wife got married, sex was wonderful. We can do it every single day. Want bj, get bj. Want cip, get cip. You name it, i should have done it before, except for anal which she isnt comfortable with it. But after having our first child, everything changed. Sex will depend on her ‘mood’. Now to the extend, no sex for at least 3-4months already. She even left home with my child, getting ready for a divorce for something that i did not even do.
So you cant always have the best of both world. I will suggest you weight both the pros and cons before making such move. Cause once you eat out, she finds out, gg to you.
Bro,

Sad to hear this. Hope you work things out with your wife for your child's sake. Really hard to say one. Can't predict the future.
All I can share is, women will change after marriage, another time after childbirth and again after menopause.
Change for better or for worse, really can't predict. Past performance is no indicator for future forecast.
I believe many married bros can testify for this.
You are not alone. Hang tough and good luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1