The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabi999 View Post
You should not be worried about kenna baby but kenna STD as she could be raw-ed by a lot of mens before you...
Hi bro,
Have to see next weekend how it goes.
Base on her message style. I dont think she got any guys. But i might be wrong as well. But anyways, will just get a box to safeguard.
Old 21-09-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: On Pills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hi Bro,
She have been taking this for quite long already.
Her plan is just to go for pull out method.
I will be getting a box of protection as well. Just incase.
We have already spoken about it. She keep claiming she know her body best. And know when can do and what’s not.
Pull out method...lol...alright bro, u got to be quick then..
Old 21-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi Bro,
She have been taking this for quite long already.
Her plan is just to go for pull out method.
I will be getting a box of protection as well. Just incase.
We have already spoken about it. She keep claiming she know her body best. And know when can do and what’s not.
Lol pull out method all the best bro. Dont forget pulling out only prevents the major ejaculation during orgasm. There is still sperm in the precum. Experienced a few failed pull outs before. Best is still contraception like condom or pills. Peace of mind.
Old 21-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Pull out method...lol...alright bro, u got to be quick then..
Hahaha. Bro, she’s already on pills plus she’s okay with creampie-ing her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Lol pull out method all the best bro. Dont forget pulling out only prevents the major ejaculation during orgasm. There is still sperm in the precum. Experienced a few failed pull outs before. Best is still contraception like condom or pills. Peace of mind.
Yes bro. Understand still got precum. Plus only for a few months if everything goes well. See how it goes from there. Hahaha
Old 21-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi bro,
Have to see next weekend how it goes.
Base on her message style. I dont think she got any guys. But i might be wrong as well. But anyways, will just get a box to safeguard.
Just curious how does message style see she got no other guys?
She mentioned she don't like rubber n knows the pull out method, means she's doing it all along n got experience?
Old 21-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.tam View Post
Just curious how does message style see she got no other guys?
She mentioned she don't like rubber n knows the pull out method, means she's doing it all along n got experience?
Hi bro,
I dont know how to explain the message style. It’s like just feeling it.
The pull out mention was mention by me. Cause she mention she dont mind shooting it in. But to me safe in my part, i told her i dont mind shooting it out instead.
Guess we will only know on the upcoming weekend.
Old 22-09-2020, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

pull out method if you don't want any responsibility, pill lowers the chance of pregnancy for sure but you never know if she is up to anything

discuss with her what if she gets pregnant? will she abort? you should have your answer
Old 22-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majide View Post
pull out method if you don't want any responsibility, pill lowers the chance of pregnancy for sure but you never know if she is up to anything

discuss with her what if she gets pregnant? will she abort? you should have your answer
Have discussed with her. She wont want her job to be affected as well. So she said if afraid, use protection. I also asked her to get morning after pills. But not sure where can get it.
Old 22-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Electric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have discussed with her. She wont want her job to be affected as well. So she said if afraid, use protection. I also asked her to get morning after pills. But not sure where can get it.
Bro, just wait for her menus to come and right after menus ends, u can do her raw, sure will not get pregnant
Old 22-09-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric View Post
Bro, just wait for her menus to come and right after menus ends, u can do her raw, sure will not get pregnant
Think her menses started last tues. ended on sat.

Last edited by 178noobnoob; 23-09-2020 at 12:27 AM.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Long long time ago (6-7 years back) i also thought pills is quite safe or i would say relatively safe... Same answer from her, she is on pill, safe, don't like condom, prefer raw etc... After 5-7 session with my ex-FB she got pregnant ended up big drama and abortion. Stay safe TS.

If i remember correctly my ex-fb also took pills to regulate her period, she has been on a long term pills before we even fuck, still kena jackpot
Old 23-09-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Don't be silly to go raw on first date.
If she is going to be your FB, you will have more chance to do it raw in future.

You life is worth more worthy than that.

ps: I dont know what she is up to, but it is weird to for girl to flirt with such technical details when it comes to arranging for a fuck. My 6th sense worth, just be careful and take it easy bro.
Old 23-09-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denshachikan View Post
Don't be silly to go raw on first date.
If she is going to be your FB, you will have more chance to do it raw in future.

You life is worth more worthy than that.

ps: I dont know what she is up to, but it is weird to for girl to flirt with such technical details when it comes to arranging for a fuck. My 6th sense worth, just be careful and take it easy bro.
Agree agree ... damned weird ...
It's more like arranging for a medical checkup.
Hard to imagine that the lady would be aroused like this, hell, I would be super turned off myself ...
Old 23-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Electric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro today is the last day u can do her raw. After tonight, the chances of her getting pregnant very high... must wear rubbber
Old 24-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric View Post
Bro today is the last day u can do her raw. After tonight, the chances of her getting pregnant very high... must wear rubbber
Thanks bro. May i know how do you do the calculation? So i can learn as well?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1