The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+138 for you
TQ, Cannot return as I have Upz you before.

rdgs
Old 09-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
Desmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDesmondo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am still in ctc with WC with those girls i know in the early 2000. Some got married and still live in CP some came back to work in PaoZilin. Will make a trip there after the pandemic
Old 12-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
I still chit chat with my 闺蜜 in China. Some have known 10 years ago.
Same lor.. My fling in CP now so cham. Her tiawan boyfriend not supporting her anymore. She also 4 years no work liao. Lucky she don't party don't anyhow spend $$. Still got savings.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still chit chat with my 闺蜜 in China. Some have known 10 years ago.
Will they ask you the golden question?😁which is can you please remit money to me as I am not working? Thai girls also like to pop these golden question 😃
Old 13-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Will they ask you the golden question?��which is can you please remit money to me as I am not working? Thai girls also like to pop these golden question ��
I do not remit $$$ to my 闺蜜。Only give them a small Ang Pow as a small token when they spent time with me when I am there.They took AL to accompany me so be fair to them lol.

They do not ask me that type of "Golden Question". I know they treat me as a friend. Ask me that type of "Golden Question" meaning is I am a CUSTOMER to them.

闺蜜 is not GF. They need to work to support themself. In SG before you get married do you support your GF with $$ ? Same logic.

My point of view.

Last edited by sexrookie; 13-09-2020 at 12:56 AM.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

They'll not ask u directly for $$$ but they'll give u hints here n there that they are struggling financially. Those whom u have a liking for you'll automatically get the hint n you'll definitely help them. LOL
Old 13-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
They'll not ask u directly for $$$ but they'll give u hints here n there that they are struggling financially. Those whom u have a liking for you'll automatically get the hint n you'll definitely help them. LOL
That's the problem with China ex WLs. those china women who have worked in the vice trade before are used to easy money given by many men.they are not used to the hardship unlike the average china girl who work a decent job with a low income. Many of these ex WLs also support their china husband or boyfriend. Their mentality same as Thai girls who used to work in the vice trade 😁😃
Old 14-09-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
I may be lucky or stingy and have yet to remit any $$$ or being ask by these Golden Question.

At this period of time many are out of jobs and basically many will tell you their hardship. I have retired for 5 years so I am as poor as them.

Last edited by sexrookie; 14-09-2020 at 12:29 AM.
Old 14-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
That's the problem with China ex WLs. those china women who have worked in the vice trade before are used to easy money given by many men.they are not used to the hardship unlike the average china girl who work a decent job with a low income. Many of these ex WLs also support their china husband or boyfriend. Their mentality same as Thai girls who used to work in the vice trade ����
I know a KTV hostess in Mayflower backed in 2008. She married after 2 years to a Hongkie. After 5 years they are divorced. Now she is a clinic nurse. Time change and not every WL are the same.

To me the best is to know those Hotel Counter Receptionist, Salesgirl, Waitress, Insurance Agent, Factory Girl etc etc.

Most of my current 闺蜜 are from these industry.
Old 23-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
I know a KTV hostess in Mayflower backed in 2008. She married after 2 years to a Hongkie. After 5 years they are divorced. Now she is a clinic nurse. Time change and not every WL are the same.

To me the best is to know those Hotel Counter Receptionist, Salesgirl, Waitress, Insurance Agent, Factory Girl etc etc.

Most of my current 闺蜜 are from these industry.
Problem is those waitress, hotel recep, salesgirl etc are usually not so eye candy, usually we won't even give them a 2nd look compared to the ktv gals..
Old 23-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Problem is those waitress, hotel recep, salesgirl etc are usually not so eye candy, usually we won't even give them a 2nd look compared to the ktv gals..
Yes in general this group of chicks is not so physically attractive.

However I've seen some that are really chio.
They don't last too long in the job as usually will be able to hook a rich 老公 very quickly.
Old 22-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Heard prices went up.. Lol! By the time we can go there I think too expensive liao.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
orangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorangeox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Heard prices went up.. Lol! By the time we can go there I think too expensive liao.
All ready and itching to go... Just have to wait
Old 23-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox View Post
It'll be a long long wait... To enter China freely like pre covid days, it'll easily be next year after June.
Old 26-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Yes since 2015 the KTV freelancer ST/LT prices became ridiculous already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeox View Post
Quote:
It'll be a long long wait... To enter China freely like pre covid days, it'll easily be next year after June.
Hope China re-open borders for leisure travel soon.

This year's Canton Fair for both Apr and Oct also nobody go liao!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1