The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 20-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
i removed my pants and underwear and we went for action.it felt good to bonk an outlet manager at her workplace,in particular someone whose ass had been always on my mind since young.
Nice share. Thanks. Still continuing the rendezvous?
Old 20-09-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
irmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinaili View Post
Mine was with a TCM clinic physician during the CB period. Got to know her when I signed up a Tuina package at the TCM clinic she is working. During CB period, was trying my luck texting the clinic’s mobile number enquiring when it will be open. Never did i expect to receive a reply from her. Continue chatting for some time, got to know she is divorced and her son is overseas further studies in England. Went to her place couple of times, from normal massage later with HJ and lead to 69 with intense love making. A cupper in her 40s with slim body cleanly shaved that wet easily. Everything came unexpected but good things don’t last long. She got too sticky and dominant. Stop contacting her and deleted her contact. Understood she left the clinic when I went for my usual Tuina session few weeks back
Nice share. Once get too sticky better sprint as fast as you can
Old 20-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mine was with a TCM clinic physician during the CB period. Got to know her when I signed up a Tuina package at the TCM clinic she is working. During CB period, was trying my luck texting the clinic’s mobile number enquiring when it will be open. Never did i expect to receive a reply from her. Continue chatting for some time, got to know she is divorced and her son is overseas further studies in England. Went to her place couple of times, from normal..
Nice sharing. Reminded me of my bonk with a divorced PRC MILF many years ago. Once is enough for MILF and i did not contact her after that bonk. I only miss the PRC SYT whom i bonked a few times before she returned to China.
Old 21-09-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
A close colleague. We are supervisors who oversee a team under us and work closely together for the past 2 years - good working relationship.

Had dinner together after work a few weeks back after completing a big project. We were both just so happy and high (but not drunk). Began talking about people we would consider sleeping with from our workplace. When it came to each other, our response was we wouldnt mind. Became bold and asked her if wanna try. At first she hesitated and thought about it, then say ok lor. Damn happy to hear it.

We overnight at a hotel in Bugis. Looks wise ok and presentable, nothing ourstanding. Slim body and small A cup, with slightly thick thighs as she exercises. Banged her twice that night both ended with creampies 😄. She took morning after pill and we checkout next morning to enjoy the weekend.

People say don't shit where you work. But in this case, after that night, we got really close and our working relationship got even better.
Nice one, is a supervisory level where the lower rankings won't know about.
Old 21-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Nice one, is a supervisory level where the lower rankings won't know about.
Even if they do so what? Haha. There's no law or guidelines to say we cannot bang colleagues 😁
Old 21-09-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Even if they do so what? Haha. There's no law or guidelines to say we cannot bang colleagues 😁
Actually some companies have rule, conflict of interest and all..
Old 21-09-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine was with a TCM clinic physician during the CB period. Got to know her when I signed up a Tuina package at the TCM clinic she is working. During CB period, was trying my luck texting the clinic’s mobile number enquiring when it will be open. Never did i expect to receive a reply from her. Continue chatting for some time, got to know she is divorced and her son is overseas further studies in England. Went to her place couple of times, from normal massage later with HJ and lead to 69 with intense love making. A cupper in her 40s with slim body cleanly shaved that wet easily. Everything came unexpected but good things don’t last long. She got too sticky and dominant. Stop contacting her and deleted her contact. Understood she left the clinic when I went for my usual Tuina session few weeks back
wow bro !...u lucky dude ...can even score a female TCM physician during CB period ...pei fu you !.. wa, so wasted leh, just cast her away just becos she is sticky ...if don't want then pass ctc to other bros here lor...sharing is caring ...i m sure they will be thankful to u and might even reward you...so hard for them to even hv a ONS u know

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

It happened when I was based in China. One of the few entertainments at night is KTV, I don't really go frequently but once in a while. In any major city in China, KTVs are all over the place, and these days, not really that "cheap" to play anymore. Expect to spend around 300-500 Sgd per night, including 小费 for your char bor. We went to our regular KTV since the mummy takes good care of us, most of the time, good arrangement with some other perks.

As usual, the line up of 美女 for your choosing. This time round saw a new face, average 1.6m height and slender build. Figure wise, most PRC women don't have nice perky ass, and B cup chest, so she fits into this category. My preference is women who have 酒胆 and 酒量,because end of the night, it's to have fun and someone who can drink all the way instead of KO and pushing away drinks. So this new girl was a little shy and soft spoken, always the case, until they are more lao jiao then the voice becomes louder. We had the usual drinking, dice games, guessing games and off the lights moments.

So the night comes to a close, jio her to join us for supper, most of them usually reject as they want to go home and catch up on sleep, or even go round 2 rooms to carry on working. I wasn't expecting but she okay'ed me, let's go. I went seperately with my girl, my other friends in another taxi. While I was waiting for her, a young sporty looking girl with cropped hair and sports attire tapped me shyly. I couldn't recognise her at first, then realised it was my girl, she looked more cute in her own attire now. When we reached the supper location, I asked if she was hungry, she said nope, just sleepy. Cheekily I said let's skip supper and go rest together, no fucking. She was already tipsy, so it was to pull her to my place. Had to message my friend, "got kangtao, not joining you guys for supper"

Once in my place, ushered her to my room quickly. It was during winter, no snow but it was chilly outside. The moment we got onto bed together, we were hugging with some kissing. It wasn't long that my hands roamed all over, inside her top, her pants, very soon her bra and panties. Halfway through, she wanted to use the washroom, I was thinking crap, she sobered up and wanted to stop making out. Glad I was wrong, she went to pee and also to wash her pussy. She has nice B cup tits, firm and bouncy, not soft and squishy that I dislike, also her nipples were rather small and light coloured. Very soon we were both naked, she has a nice little bush, not very hairy and easily wet when I fingered. I didn't had my shower so I didn't push for a BJ from her.

Feeling she is wet enough and ready for more action, I started pumping her missionary style, and that time I hadn't fucked for a long time, so it was heavenly for me. Missionary, doggy, spooning for the next 30 minutes before I came in her. Each time after I came, I made her go ooze my cum out and wash her pussy again. That night pumped her a total 5 times till morning. There were a few moments I licked her pussy, to my surprise, her juice was sweet. To be honest, till this date, she is the only one I ever known with sweet pussy juices. And later part, as I get to know her more, she has a young kid and recently seperated from her husband. To be honest, her love hole never felt like she had given birth at all. Met a few more times after that, but like all KTV women, they and their nonsense put us off later stage, that's when we know we had to part ways.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 21-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5651 / Power: 15
gaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond reputegaiusque has a reputation beyond repute

Great story, bro! Upz you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
It happened when I was based in China. One of the few entertainments at night is KTV, I don't really go frequently but once in a while. In any major city in China, KTVs are all over the place, and these days, not really that "cheap" to play anymore. Expect to spend around 300-500 Sgd per night, including 小费 for your char bor. We went to our regular KTV since the mummy takes good care of us, most of the time, good arrangement with some other perks.

As usual, the line up of 美女 for your choosing. This time round saw a new face, average 1.6m height and slender build. Figure wise, most PRC women don't have nice perky ass, and B cup chest, so she fits into this category. My preference is women who have 酒胆 and 酒量,because end of the night, it's to have fun and someone who can drink all the way instead of KO and pushing away drinks. So this new girl was a little shy and soft spoken, always the case, until they are more lao jiao then the voice becomes louder. We had the usual drinking, dice games, guessing games and off the lights moments.

So the night comes to a close, jio her to join us for supper, most of them usually reject as they want to go home and catch up on sleep, or even go round 2 rooms to carry on working. I wasn't expecting but she okay'ed me, let's go. I went seperately with my girl, my other friends in another taxi. While I was waiting for her, a young sporty looking girl with cropped hair and sports attire tapped me shyly. I couldn't recognise her at first, then realised it was my girl, she looked more cute in her own attire now. When we reached the supper location, I asked if she was hungry, she said nope, just sleepy. Cheekily I said let's skip supper and go rest together, no fucking. She was already tipsy, so it was to pull her to my place. Had to message my friend, "got kangtao, not joining you guys for supper"

Once in my place, ushered her to my room quickly. It was during winter, no snow but it was chilly outside. The moment we got onto bed together, we were hugging with some kissing. It wasn't long that my hands roamed all over, inside her top, her pants, very soon her bra and panties. Halfway through, she wanted to use the washroom, I was thinking crap, she sobered up and wanted to stop making out. Glad I was wrong, she went to pee and also to wash her pussy. She has nice B cup tits, firm and bouncy, not soft and squishy that I dislike, also her nipples were rather small and light coloured. Very soon we were both naked, she has a nice little bush, not very hairy and easily wet when I fingered. I didn't had my shower so I didn't push for a BJ from her.

Feeling she is wet enough and ready for more action, I started pumping her missionary style, and that time I hadn't fucked for a long time, so it was heavenly for me. Missionary, doggy, spooning for the next 30 minutes before I came in her. Each time after I came, I made her go ooze my cum out and wash her pussy again. That night pumped her a total 5 times till morning. There were a few moments I licked her pussy, to my surprise, her juice was sweet. To be honest, till this date, she is the only one I ever known with sweet pussy juices. And later part, as I get to know her more, she has a young kid and recently seperated from her husband. To be honest, her love hole never felt like she had given birth at all. Met a few more times after that, but like all KTV women, they and their nonsense put us off later stage, that's when we know we had to part ways.
Old 21-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Figure wise, most PRC women don't have nice perky ass, and B cup chest, so she fits into this category. My preference is women who have 酒胆 and 酒量,because end of the night, it's to have fun and someone who can drink all the way instead of KO and pushing away drinks. So this new girl was a little shy and soft spoken, always the case, until they are more lao jiao then the voice becomes louder. We had the usual drinking, dice games, guessing games and off the lights moments.

Met a few more times after that, but like all KTV women, they and their nonsense put us off later stage, that's when we know we had to part ways.
I Also Likes Gals With 酒胆 and 酒量 .... We Spend Money There Is For Those Gals To Chat Or Talk To Us ... Damn Really Hate Those That We Have To Ask Them One Question And They Answer Type , Waste Time And Money .

Too Bad That Those Good Times Always Comes To And End Fast

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-09-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice reading bro Bigbluebird share for the 1st time abt enjoying his sexy time in Ah Tiong Land ...wow, he found a divorcee there with kid n pussy still very tight with sweet pussy juices flowing out as he says ...hehe..like the sexy thing that bro made her do...to wash her pussy every time he cummed into her....he is lucky to hv made a good catch !...learnt something here from him abt KTV gals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-09-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ahpeh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share from bro Bigbluebird
Old 24-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to me almost exactly 2 years ago, but I still rememberer it like it was yesterday.

She was an ex-colleague of mine whom I worked with sporadically when we were at the same firm. She was very tall, very slim but had a proportionate figure which I always stole a glance of when I walked past her desk. Her favourite outfits would invariably be off-shoulder tops or dresses, which she looked great in but sometimes generated some office chatter.

I always found her a bit aloof (and a bit childish), so we never really chatted at all beyond what was necessary to get work done. On her last day however, she came by my desk to say goodbye; we took a photo and exchanged contact numbers. And that was it... or so I thought.

Months later, one of her ex-teammates was celebrating a birthday over dinner and drinks and she came along. I remember it was coming to World Cup season, so everyone was talking about about football and which team they supported. We both supported the same team (Spain), so we chatted a little over dinner and I found that she wasn't as childish as I thought. When the tournament kicked off and the games began, we started texting each other during the games to chit-chat, comment on the players (and which team to bet on), and tried to keep each other awake for the 3am games.

As the finals approached, we decided to go catch a game together over drinks with her bunch of ex-colleagues, so it wasn't awkward. I had jokingly asked her to wear one of her off-shoulder outfits again as she looked great in them (this I wasn't kidding about), and I was pleasantly surprised to see her show up in one of favourites to see her in, a white off-shoulder top with puffed sleeves and a little peplum which she looked so cute in.

I sent her home that night, nothing happened but we exchanged a quick awkward hug before saying goodbye. I'm not sure how things progressed from them so very quickly, but within a month or so, we were going for drinks a few times a week and making out in the car before going home each time. I found out that she was a small C cup despite her skinny frame, and she liked to keep her pussy clean shaven for hygiene reasons. The first time I went down on her in the backseat of my car, she moaned so loudly and passionately that I was legit worried that passing cars could hear her

Too much to say in one post, will continue later...
Old 24-09-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Share my experience from maybe 15 years ago. It was at a legit clean massage place in a shopping mall. It’s a very famous chain with a few outlets in malls so don’t want to name the place.

Anyway I signed a package and the ML is my regular and I always looks for her coz her massage skills very good. I will visit her average once a week. She is definitely not chio but not ugly either. Plain looking with slim figure. She doesn’t put on any makeup and hair is just tied up in a pony tail. So really is a clean joint.

After a few sessions we start talking about her family in China and our conversations slowly gravitated to a more sexual nature, like how she handles with her husband far away, does she feel lonely in Singapore etc. But still nothing happen for that session.

In the future sessions she start initiating sexual topics to talk about and her hand started brushing my balls when she was massaging my thighs. She went further and further until 1 day she asked me if it is ok for her to suck my dick. She asked out of the blue and I was a bit shocked partly because I haven’t started chionging at that stage and I’ve only had sex with my gf. Of course I said no and she kept saying that she really wants it and placed her hand on my crotch. I still tried to push her away but she was very fast in pulling down my pants and started sucking. Her skills were definitely better than my gf and after an initial resistance I just gave in and enjoyed. We ended up having sex raw in the room till she cummed then she wouldn’t let me pump anymore and ask me to finish myself with a hj. Guess she felt a sense of guilt then.

I still continued going back to the massage place for massages but I found out that she would reject once she knows I’m coming and I had to find another regular ML.

You can say she opened my eyes to eating outside and I was much less resistant after than to eating outside.
Old 24-09-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whelan22 View Post
Too much to say in one post, will continue later...
Waiting Here For Your FR Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1