The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Hello Everyone:

I apologise (if necessary) for sounding so pessimistic but I heard rumours 1612 Nana is leaving on 17th Aug.

I also heard rumours 4 girls from 1669 are leaving soon.

Shinobi
FR on Nana 1612 (from the archives......though I wish I can snuck in and have an RTF. She must be so horny and lusting for me )

Oh that luscious babe!

Gal: Nana
Height: ~160cm
Boobies: A+ or early B. Gently undulating.
Distinguishing features - Oh that face, bronze died mid length tresses
Skin: Fair damsel
Pussy: Yummy

She reminds me of a very pretty colleague who I had a major crush on. This gave an extra oomph to the fucking.

We started on a fondling note. Her pink lipstick got imprinted on my sleeve. We had a laugh and she swung into action to remove the stain.

Nana gave me a thorough scrubbing in the shower. There was minimal rubba rubba action.

On the bed she started with a sold massage and then rubbed her boobles over my back and torso. I got her to relax on top of me as my hands explored her luscious body. She then proceeded with a catbath which ended with a satisfying bbbj. She had a bit of gag reflex as she tried to deep throat me. Much appreciated it was

We then proceeded to 69, so that my tongue could soothe her. She must have liked my tongue fu because after she time she turned on her back and gave me full access to her sweet love hole.

It was time for another round of mutual felatio. I wanted to turn her around, get her on all fours and savour those healthy thighs, hips and love hole. She was however, too wet and needed me inside her.

We proceeded to fuck each other in various missionary positions. She grabbed me and thrust me into her. I was not ready to cum so easily. We turned to doggy and I had a good satisfying fucking experience at different speeds. She reminds me so much of a beautiful colleague that I just wanted to go on without releasing my spermies.

She has such a lovely arse that I had to eventually shoot my load into her (within the prophylactic device).

We cuddled up afterwards and went through the 6 pages of my chinese text book. Our tryst ended with my giving her a brief massage.

Please note that even without frenching the experience was shioklicious. I feel like going back right now for another round...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 06-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

leading actress in Movie Protege very the yummy
Old 06-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
张静初 recently appeared in the movie <<无双>> and towards the end, there is a scene of her wearing bra and panties.

She is pretty girl
Old 06-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
张静初

无双 张静初演技爆发 床戏后的真假爱情(高清HD)
This gal in red very shiok. I like. Which house ? Cat 150? . If FL who is okt, how much damage?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-08-2020, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

For 1669, Xiao ya already left on 12th Aug. Should left only Lulu, Lin Zi and qinqin.
Old 17-08-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
darkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud ofdarkvision has much to be proud of

Heard is end of the month, not sure exact date.
Old 24-08-2020, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3886 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
陈凤玲

Nice picture!
Old 26-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1882 / Power: 17
tigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant futuretigo has a brilliant future

Quote:
March 26th to August 26th = 5 months (about 153 days)

Hello Everyone:

apache writes reviews for girls and he called it <<APACHE SEX DIARY>>. max_priest writes reviews for girls and he called it <<Max_Priest Rises>>. When Red Light District re-opens, I will write reviews for girls and post in the thread << Ninja Strike>>, kindly be patient!

Red Light District had been closed from Thursday March 26th 11.59pm to August 26th, it means that girls had spent 5 months (about 153 days) here paying for their daily expenses (without income). I won’t be surprised many will RTC! However, I suppose some of the OKTs are quite rich so they are not really affected. Many of them driving expensive cars and wearing Rolex watch.

1) Mother and son OKT of 1669 owns one BMW and one Audi.

2) Michael of 2058 owns an Audi (Number 8008).

3) David of 2036 owns a two-door Merc.

I will like to do a recap over the past “few years”, there were 26 houses, 5 close / convert which means there are 21 left. (I do recap over the past “few years” as I guess nobody is interested to read what happened over the past “20 years”)

1) close 1651 (Lorna retire)

2) close 2062 (Lorna retire)

3) convert L20h40 (convert to Viet house)

4) close 1649

5) close 2047

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...&postcount=531
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...78&postcount=1
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...06&postcount=1

The above is a compilation for PRC / Malaysian Chinese / Euro WL.

Malaysian Chinese WL [Three experts (Garfoo, iphone1s and jason9) knows a lot about the Malaysian Chinese WL.]

1.yingying L20 H45A/47A

2.miki1 2043
3.kelly 2043

4.ivy 1606
5.yumi 1606
6.Annie 1606
7.Xiao Jun 1606
8.Janet 1606

PRC

WH15
1 Bobo
2 An Qiao

16H58A
1 Ruyi
2 Jixiang

1654A
1 Bobo
2 Zhen Zhen
3 Yue Yue

L20h62a
1. Yue Jia
2. Yue Xiang
3. Yue Wen

1 meiqi [If meiqi were to leave 1606, 1606 may convert to Malaysian (ivy, yumi, Annie, Xiao Jun and Janet).]

Some of my friends are still watching movies and some of my friends stop watching movies because they have Netflix. I told them there’s also JNN (Joker News Network) for the latest updates on GL happenings!

I went Shaw Theatres NEX to watch movie recently and have to scan a QR using SafeEntry twice.
First scan: At the entrance.
Second scan: At the entrance where the staff check your ticket before entering the hall.

When Red Light District re-open, will customers have to scan a QR using SafeEntry twice?
First scan: At the entrance of the house.
Second scan: At the entrance of the room?

If yes, not only will government know you visit brothels, they will also know which girls you bonk!

Shinobi

P.S. Reason why I asked the question about second scan at the entrance of the room is because previously Edward1 had mentioned about “each wl will have a designated room for herself”!

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...heng-swee-keat

Hi bro , thanks !
Old 13-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
張舒晴

Yummy. I would like to paint her pussy.
Old 26-10-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
March 26th to October 26th = 7 months

Fat Fatt, you had said “GL business has dropped definitely over the years” and sad to say right now, COVID-19 here to deal a final blow to it!
Hi bro, did you recall when and which thread did I last posted posted the part you quoted on my suggestions to help GL?
Old 26-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...7&postcount=21

Hello Fat Fatt:

Many thanks for your “Masterpiece” that was posted on <<23-07-2019, 11:45 AM>> at the thread <<Can you bring prostitutes out?>>.

When Red Light District re-opens (hopefully soon), many Geylang OKT will want to pay you to be their consultant to ensure their success!
Thank you bro.
Old 28-10-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Fat Fatt:

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...7&postcount=21
Many thanks for your “Masterpiece” that was posted on <<23-07-2019, 11:45 AM>> at the thread <<Can you bring prostitutes out?>>.

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...2&postcount=16
Many thanks for your “Masterpiece” that was posted on <<25-08-2020, 08:35 AM>> at the thread <<All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening>>.

When Red Light District re-opens (hopefully soon), many Geylang OKT will want to pay you to be their consultant to ensure their success!
Thank you bro, for the wonderful recollection.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Masterpiece #1
Thread: Can you bring prostitutes out?
Date: 23-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Link: https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...7&postcount=21

Masterpiece #2
Thread: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening
Date: 25-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Link: https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...2&postcount=16

Hello Fat Fatt:

In both of your previous postings (Masterpiece #1 and Masterpiece #2), you did not mention you were the first person to suggest price increase. No one will believe fat ass sitting on his $2 chair at home typing his nonsensical online rambling trying to accuse you of claiming credit to be the first person to suggest price increase.

Muscleman23
Thread: Feedback/Compliments/Suggestions to Geylang houses and OKTs
Date: 24-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Link: https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php...4&postcount=62

Muscleman23 was the one who came up with the term fat ass sitting on his $2 chair at home typing his nonsensical online rambling.

Wow $2 chair also got.
I think in $2 can only get stool
But that could be a technicality
That said,
is the quality of the thought or post
determined by the price of the chair/stool

With malice to no one and good wishes to all
Old 25-11-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
March 26th to November 26th = 8 months

Red Light District had been closed from Thursday March 26th 11.59pm to November 26th, it means that girls had spent 8 months here paying for their daily expenses (without income). I won’t be surprised many will RTC! However, I suppose some of the OKTs are quite rich so they are not really affected. Many of them driving expensive cars and wearing Rolex watch.

1) Mother and son OKT of 1669 owns one BMW and one Audi.

2) Michael of 2058 owns an Audi (Number 8008).

3) David of 2036 owns a two-door Merc.

ejectjoy, your prophecy from your crystal ball had come true, by Oct, there are indeed houses down to 0.

Dignified69, regarding that “Next project for bro The Super Shinobi”, can we just forget about it since you’ve already started the thread << All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening>>?

RRR9, you had mentioned “2036 has moved some large furniture to their carpark” and “2041 has a lot of furniture moved outside”, I believe it’s 2036 moving to 2041.

Tua Tow is the owner of W15 and L16H58A.

L16H58A (Botak) Ruyi and Jixiang have both left!

W15 (assistant Uncle Seow) Bo Bo and An Qiao have both left!

Luckily for pretty and beautiful Kafei, she won’t be implicated as she had cut her yellow card around end March / early April.

Tua Tow have nothing (No Girls) now!

For those of you who don’t know whom max_priest is talking about, check the girl's WeChat moment for pictures / photos of Singapore and you will know which girl is still “lurking around” in Singapore.

Lorong 16
L16 H06 = meiqi [If meiqi were to leave 1606, 1606 may convert to Malaysian (ivy, yumi, Annie, Xiao Jun and Janet).]
L16 H06A = ???
L1608 = Empty
L16 H10 = Empty
L16H12 = Empty (one girl is still “lurking around” in Singapore)
Points returned with thanks!
Old 28-11-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Nice informative thread. Support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1