The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Yes, totally agreed. Hard earned money very difficult to depart; sometimes , many times think over, once already departed, also want to think whether is good or regret. This is normal human behaviour. Also, some thinking whether can make back or earn back fast enough. After all the years of earning easy money, is hard to break away from this habits and to give up this traditional job. This job requires sacrifices too - human dignity - but the money commensurates all that. Additional benefits, U get fulfilling sxual satisfaction too if u have nymphomaniac urges in u too. For undesirable side effects; u controlled the situation,.....make condoms ur weapons......good luck
The reason why most prc ladies have to go overseas to work in vice trade is since communist revolution of 1949 prostitution is still illegal in mainland China. The current laws in mainland China are prostitutes can be sent to jail or heavy fine or police detention for 14 days. The China communist party labels prostitutes as lazy women earning immoral money😁😀many china men are willing to send their wives overseas to work in vice trade because it is easy money for them.their wives will remit money back to their china husband. Similar to Thai culture 😁😁
Old 20-09-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The reason why most prc ladies have to go overseas to work in vice trade is since communist revolution of 1949 prostitution is still illegal in mainland China. The current laws in mainland China are prostitutes can be sent to jail or heavy fine or police detention for 14 days. The China communist party labels prostitutes as lazy women earning immoral money😁😀many china men are willing to send their wives overseas to work in vice trade because it is easy money for them.their wives will remit money back to their china husband. Similar to Thai culture 😁😁
This is old story lah do u think young girl now are stupid ,new generation most educated and very clever not like lasr time 80/90 century lo XD.
Old 20-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
In China, not only jail and fine, but sent to moral re-habilitation camps, lasting a few months.

Another issue: long, long time ago, there was a rumour that any foreigner arrested with a prostitute in PRC will have his passport stamped with the word the word "chicken worm" or words to that effect. Because it's illegal to tamper and deface another citizen's passport, the proposed action did not take effect.

Separate issue: Last time, I read on the Internet, that the Vietnam govt wanted to legalize prostitution. Dunno what happened to the proposal. I think it didn't go through.
Old 20-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's legal or illegal activities, we as a man need them to fulfil our sexual desires.
1. Alpha man have a wife, a mistress and WL.
2. NERD MAN.. NO WIFE OR MISTRESS. OPTION IS WL.....If no WL, How?? Mastubate till you die... ..
Old 21-09-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
.............. lazy women earning immoral money😁😀many china men are willing to send their wives overseas to work in vice trade because it is easy money for them.their wives will remit money back to their china husband. Similar to Thai culture 😁😁
It is hard to eradicate..........they will find ways and means to do it..... in order to put food on the table to those in desperate situations.......now, with less poverty around, country economy already improving tremendously, so less contemplating to do so, but some husbands who earn less may encourage them to do it overseas, after all the exchange rate is vey tempting if bring back home. Like the Scandinavian countries, men soliciting for WL are also charged... both parties are charged, and it is illegal in communist China. But alright if you can prove that she is your long time associate/lover/girlfriend.....having mistresses among high officials are common but frowned upon
Old 21-09-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SEX is a necessity goods ,but do have.... just the option whether to take more or less, depending upon whether your pocket is deep enough to be able to cover them....... and that 's life, oh boy !
Old 21-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

....it is a beautiful world out there........especially, in VIETNAM, china and thailand....if we know how and where to find them. I am sure all our braders who have been to these places , who know and well versed , really enjoyed their time there.
Old 21-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahh wisma indah still open meh?
Old 21-09-2020, 02:02 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
In China, not only jail and fine, but sent to moral re-habilitation camps, lasting a few months.

Another issue: long, long time ago, there was a rumour that any foreigner arrested with a prostitute in PRC will have his passport stamped with the word the word "chicken worm" or words to that effect. Because it's illegal to tamper and deface another citizen's passport, the proposed action did not take effect.

Separate issue: Last time, I read on the Internet, that the Vietnam govt wanted to legalize prostitution. Dunno what happened to the proposal. I think it didn't go through.
More Vietnamese will come to malaysia in future. The male and female gender imbalance is not the same.in mainland China there are more men than women. Even a 50 years old prc woman can get married easily😀in Vietnam there are more girls than boys.so Vietnamese women go overseas to work and be financially independent
Old 21-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dang.. Bai Mu Dan still around ? Like Super GILF now. I tried once in the past because of all the hype around her skills .. that was like a decade ago .. somewhere in Kepong or ACE iirc before she went to Cheras.. that time was like RM 100 only. Her skills were good but really too old lei... can see from face and boobs.

Have to say the current situation will make more bros to retire.. I was about to semi retire from the scene when SOS went off for like a year, many years ago. Hopefully, cheap and good cheongs to come back after this pandemic is over. Still need to find a replacement for Linda... dang miss the old Linda .. and also the Viet that does the massage.. the blonde girl .. always forget her name.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Dang.. Bai Mu Dan still around ? Like Super GILF now. I tried once in the past because of all the hype around her skills .. that was like a decade ago .. somewhere in Kepong or ACE iirc before she went to Cheras.. that time was like RM 100 only. Her skills were good but really too old lei... can see from face and boobs.

Have to say the current situation will make more bros to retire.. I was about to semi retire from the scene when SOS went off for like a year, many years ago. Hopefully, cheap and good cheongs to come back after this pandemic is over. Still need to find a replacement for Linda... dang miss the old Linda .. and also the Viet that does the massage.. the blonde girl .. always forget her name.
Not to worry.more vietnamese will come to malaysia in the future.if my predictions are correct the future will see more vietnamese and less prcs. The usa and its allies are going to isloate and cut off china .if donald trump wins re election he will push for taiwan independence. If there is evidence that covid 19 came from the wuhan lab.china will be isolated from the international community and treated like the soviet union😁😀
Old 25-09-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just came back from SOS after bonking a MILF called Jia Ping.
This poor PRC complained she got no business except for her regulars.
Also don't want to return to PRC empty-handed.

So she asked me to recommend clients to her. If she get 5 clients through me, she will give me 1 free bonk! PM me if you're interested! Warning: she is slightly on the plump side but she goes the extra mile so as to encourage repeat visits from motherfuckers. Her place is safe from raid, I'm sure. Also safe from COVID.

No, that's not her (below). that's Joyce Cheng, daughter of late
HK actress Lydia Sum. But Jia Phing is something like that in terms of plumpness.

Old 26-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Puki Mak! Who's the bastard who tip off the cops about this fuck-port in Loke Yew Road? It got raided on Tuesday, Sept 22nd. Now 11 girls less in the KL market to fuck...

Also, Sakura and Jin Sha, both reflexology/massages centres in Kepong, got raided by DBKL a few days ago. That's why nowadays . I only fuck freelancers in their private homes...

Old 26-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Puki Mak! Who's the bastard who tip off the cops about this fuck-port in Loke Yew Road? It got raided on Tuesday, Sept 22nd. Now 11 girls less in the KL market to fuck...

Also, Sakura and Jin Sha, both reflexology/massages centres in Kepong, got raided by DBKL a few days ago. That's why nowadays . I only fuck freelancers in their private homes...

Their mum is green... Damn.. Wisma Indah still Safe. Today I just bonk zhang li for 2nd time. .. I thought milf like xiaoli can not make you stim... You still choose milf to release your soldier...
Old 26-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Their mum is green... Damn.. Wisma Indah still Safe. Today I just bonk zhang li for 2nd time. .. I thought milf like xiaoli can not make you stim... You still choose milf to release your soldier...
It was a FREE bonk! First I took 2 co-workers to her place after knocking off from work. Two days later, I took another friend there. Then, three days later, I took another 2 friends there. Then, the next day, I went there for my free bonk! Her thighs are solid and her pussy is damn tight--she can control her cunt muscles like a pro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1