The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

I would not waste time.. Divorce and enjoy life with younger pussy
Old 15-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru View Post
I would not waste time.. Divorce and enjoy life with younger pussy
Lose faith in women. Treat them well, they take you for granted.
Old 16-09-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Lose faith in women. Treat them well, they take you for granted.

Very true.
Old 16-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Have to just work hard and earn money. Focus on earn money.

Got money, got pussy....

Sad but true.
Old 18-09-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Like that where is the love and companionship?
Have money then have love. This kind of love not the type I want.
Old 18-09-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like that where is the love and companionship?
Have money then have love. This kind of love not the type I want.
bro money solve your physical needs, love solve your mental needs.

You wont die from living alone in the world but you surely die if no food, water and shelter
Old 21-09-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

try get along for the sake of your kids
Old 26-09-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

since values are so different I think a divorce is a better option.
Hard to trust that she will not ditch me when I am sick.
Old 26-09-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
since values are so different I think a divorce is a better option.
Hard to trust that she will not ditch me when I am sick.
That is true, no point hanging (to her) if she doesn't even bother.

You are very right about the part on ditching you if you became sick or lost your job.

There are quite of posts here that tell you to get along for the sake of your kids and all but anyone consider the fact that if you are no long capable to provide her with the life she is having now?

Then she leave you and you come here to complain, what will all those (who told you to hang on the marriage) going to do? Type some posts to condemn the wife lor, what else?

The best is get a good lawyer who can help you to get through the divorce and get a fair & reasonable deal so you don't have to struggle too much with your post divorce life.

And remember don't let your wife knows you are planning to divorce her, consult the lawyer and do your ground work first.

My lawyer was not bad, PM me if you are interested.
Old 26-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
That is true, no point hanging (to her) if she doesn't even bother.

You are very right about the part on ditching you if you became sick or lost your job.

There are quite of posts here that tell you to get along for the sake of your kids and all but anyone consider the fact that if you are no long capable to provide her with the life she is having now?

Then she leave you and you come here to complain, what will all those (who told you to hang on the marriage) going to do? Type some posts to condemn the wife lor, what else?

The best is get a good lawyer who can help you to get through the divorce and get a fair & reasonable deal so you don't have to struggle too much with your post divorce life.

And remember don't let your wife knows you are planning to divorce her, consult the lawyer and do your ground work first.

My lawyer was not bad, PM me if you are interested.
You are absolutely right. I know for a fact that her family wants to ruin me. They have always suggested to her ways to get back at me when I have done absolutely no harm to her family. Ridiculous and fucked up people.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are absolutely right. I know for a fact that her family wants to ruin me. They have always suggested to her ways to get back at me when I have done absolutely no harm to her family. Ridiculous and fucked up people.
Please! Her family will always back her up no matter what, that's family. The most important now is to pretend to do nothing and start doing a lot. Start to see your lawyer, move your assets if you have to.

It is better to move your assets somewhere and then let her sue for it, at the end it will a compromise. If you don't move it, you have to sue for it and compromise at the end.

Once you decide to fight, fight hard, fight dirty if you have to. The divorce will be the end of your relationship as spouses but the start of a new relationship as co-parents of your kids. Meaning whatever you managed to keep, you can use it as goodwill or bargaining chip later on (YES, even after the divorce process ended). Think about it.
Old 29-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Please! Her family will always back her up no matter what, that's family. The most important now is to pretend to do nothing and start doing a lot. Start to see your lawyer, move your assets if you have to.

It is better to move your assets somewhere and then let her sue for it, at the end it will a compromise. If you don't move it, you have to sue for it and compromise at the end.

Once you decide to fight, fight hard, fight dirty if you have to. The divorce will be the end of your relationship as spouses but the start of a new relationship as co-parents of your kids. Meaning whatever you managed to keep, you can use it as goodwill or bargaining chip later on (YES, even after the divorce process ended). Think about it.
Agree with bro @iluvbreast on fighting dirty...
Old 30-09-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

It’s during breakups that many people show their true colors. Never expect a clean fight. If poorly prepared, as a man Im sorry to say that most likely we are the ones to pay for it financially whether or not you are at fault.

The forties is a hurdle for many couples, this is another time when Nature fucks with us. Our libido dips compared to women who experience their greatest horniness. If not prepared well to handle it , some marriages may experience a rapid deterioration. Needs have to be met whether we like it or not, if not it’ll not be labelled a need.

If the marriage is not well lubricated with kindness & romance from both parties its easy for the attrition to wreak havoc. Successful marriages take a lot of work, if one partner is unwillingly its tough for the other to carry the relationship alone.
Old 01-10-2020, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rusher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love is over , be responsible to kids , life is not about sex only....
Old 01-10-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
It’s during breakups that many people show their true colors. Never expect a clean fight. If poorly prepared, as a man Im sorry to say that most likely we are the ones to pay for it financially whether or not you are at fault.

The forties is a hurdle for many couples, this is another time when Nature fucks with us. Our libido dips compared to women who experience their greatest horniness. If not prepared well to handle it , some marriages may experience a rapid deterioration. Needs have to be met whether we like it or not, if not it’ll not be labelled a need.

If the marriage is not well lubricated with kindness & romance from both parties its easy for the attrition to wreak havoc. Successful marriages take a lot of work, if one partner is unwillingly its tough for the other to carry the relationship alone.
I would say that nowadays it is not the case of man having to pay for financially, don't proceed (to divorce) with this thinking. The present family norm is dual income. When women charter was written, it was mainly single income (the man).

The bottom line is neither party is to profit from the divorce (something which my lawyer used to fight during mine), however if you choose to let go of it then it's your decision.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1