The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info on hotels for outcalls

Good thread. Can use the $100 voucher to book hotel
Old 17-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwarrior View Post
I booked an upscale hotel during the National Day long weekend period, I checked in myself first, told them it was for staycation and answered their declararion form. The area of the lift lobby is out of sight of the check-in lobby and I can directly straight away access to my room level (with card access) from shopping mall level.
can share which hotel is this? nothing illegal to mention here bah
Old 17-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Good thread. Can use the $100 voucher to book hotel
Even transit hotel lol??
Old 19-09-2020, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
bobhuat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Sounds like Concorde Hotel at Cavenagh Road to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
I booked a hotel with self check in and check out. Upon arriving at this hotel, got to go to the back door and do safe entry, temp check by a staf then fill up forms with questions like purpose of booking etc. Was quite stressful but once check in all is good.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Even transit hotel lol??
Like that is not staycation .... is fuckcation
Old 17-11-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Cubz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I actually want to try outcall but I’m still unsure of a few things as I’m new to the scene and I am hoping someone could help me out a bit. I made a post on the newbie forum but no one is replying.

For this option must I bring my own condoms or will the FL provide? Must I indicate to the hotel that I am booking the room for 2 people or just myself? If I stay in 4/5 star hotel like park royal, hotel v, mbs or resort world must FL check in or can she proceed straight to my room? I don’t want budget hotel as looking to hire a FL during staycation.

Thanks bros.
Old 17-11-2022, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubz View Post
I actually want to try outcall but I’m still unsure of a few things as I’m new to the scene and I am hoping someone could help me out a bit. I made a post on the newbie forum but no one is replying.

For this option must I bring my own condoms or will the FL provide? Must I indicate to the hotel that I am booking the room for 2 people or just myself? If I stay in 4/5 star hotel like park royal, hotel v, mbs or resort world must FL check in or can she proceed straight to my room? I don’t want budget hotel as looking to hire a FL during staycation.

Thanks bros.
its provided , and you can bring your own

actually those enforce check in are the transit hotels , those high class ones you walk here walk there also nobody will ask you to check in.........

So green don't do outcall , you will be disappointed and the cost are v.high

try incall first
Old 17-11-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Some local like GG only have outcall and I want to try . But anyway, which local FL would you say is worth it?
Old 17-11-2022, 02:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
its provided , and you can bring your own

actually those enforce check in are the transit hotels , those high class ones you walk here walk there also nobody will ask you to check in.........

So green don't do outcall , you will be disappointed and the cost are v.high

try incall first

Some local like GG only have outcall and I want to try . But anyway, which local FL would you say is worth it?
Old 17-11-2022, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Am quite sure, GG agent will arrange for you hotel 81 etc
Then you and the babe can check in tgt at counter
Old 17-11-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Message the okt / girls and discuss with them on the outcall arrangement. All will be open with you which one they prefer and suggest the hotel, most is ok with transit hotel like 81 or old Fragrance.

I stopped booking local FL since covid so have no idea about which one is worth.
Old 18-11-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Gt some hotel can sneak in the girl. Or can do at discrete places or rooms. Just need to ask ard and u would probably get a good idea of where is nice
Old 14-01-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Any transit hotel with one IC booking?
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 23-04-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
astondraper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any recommendations for car fun / dates? FRs, ideal location. thks!
Old 06-07-2023, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie268 View Post
Shld be Robertson Quay Hotel.. one ic can
U can book transit 2 hours?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1