The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 29-11-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
fal_warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hey guys, I'll be going to Bangkok next week from 3rd to 7th Dec with my friend. Baccara and crazy house sounds fun, will try that out. Looking to hook up a girl for LT at my hotel, will be staying at sukhumvit area...

Btw, 5th December is the King's birthday. Any idea if the pubs and clubs will be closed on this day? I heard from a friend there is an alcohol ban and clubs have been closed in the past. Any senior bros or anyone staying in Bangkok able to advice?
Old 29-11-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Hi All,

First time trying to go to BKK via Utapao Airport. Can anyone tell me the travel time from Utapao to Sukhumvit ? Or Utapao to Pattaya?

Thanks
Old 29-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mooomooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Just finished a two week staycation in Thailand.

While in BKK, visited the usual hunting ground. Nataree still provided the best young talents. I consistently went for the 4000 5000 premium SYT's imported from Chiang Rai. A 24 yo pussy on a whore is more like 34 yo after all the mileage. One 18 yo pick was a bust as she was so green that she wouldn't allow much caressing.

Visited G clubs at the Pimp and Villa. Same old. Still did not manage to finish all the liquor which likely will sexpire soon lol. Can take back some girls from Pimp. My girl was on the last day of her big aunt visit and told me to return next day to take her out. But didn't manage to return to seal the deal which would be quite sexpensive.

Still favor Baccara and Crazy House agogos. Crazy House girls dance in all their naked splendor, if you are too lazy to employ your imagination. Some gems there on some days (weekends more girls) to be unearthed.

After BKK, flew to Chiang Rai to recover from sexhaustion. Visited the White Temple and Black House. Can see my drone video here- .

Then took the three-hour Green Bus ride to Chiang Mai to experience the amazing Loy Krathon. Did visit Celebrity and Sayuri soapies. The latter had more girl selection but the room was nicer and bigger at Celebrity. But, for the price of 1700, can't complain too much lah! Also visited Studio Spa kapoo since I stayed at Nimman. Picked a 20 yo uni student. Paid for body-to-body and capped BJ package. We both got so horny, it turned into BBBJ and then 2000 baht extra, into FJ lol. Between all the pussies, still managed to pay my tribute to this lovely little city of CM with this drone video- .

Hope you enjoy as much as I did. Cheers!
Wonderful and beautiful videos!
Old 01-12-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Good morning bros .. It's been awhile since I last went bkk for fun.. Still remember the days where angel massage is the stop for me to go... I'm just wondering if anyone could advise if they are still good? If not, please recommend me any place better than angel massage .. Saw some talking about mango though...

Also, i guess to party/ club without burning a hole in my pocket, scratchdog is the place to go?
Old 01-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpiss8891 View Post
Good morning bros .. It's been awhile since I last went bkk for fun.. Still remember the days where angel massage is the stop for me to go... I'm just wondering if anyone could advise if they are still good? If not, please recommend me any place better than angel massage .. Saw some talking about mango though...

Also, i guess to party/ club without burning a hole in my pocket, scratchdog is the place to go?
I'm sorry to flame you but wouldn't be better for you to try it out yourself? There is a saying, a man's poison is another man's meat.

What do you meant of without burning a hole in my pocket? Are you asking for the FL's cost for ST or LT or the drinks there etc?
Old 01-12-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
aldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraldof.hilter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nataree n Som's Haven

NATAREE

Last Friday I visited Nataree, and as usual greeted by a lot of sidelines. I came around 7pm, thus it was quite packed with girls and customers. Saw a few young angmos there who clearly drools over the wide selections of girls.

This time I got a young girl in the Baht 3,200 category, she said she is only 18, From Mae Sai. Body shows low mileage, smooth & fair skin. Flat tummy, small breast, natural thin haired pussy. Cute face, looks like chinese.

The feeling was heavenly, like doing an sg poly chiobu. Her pussy grip was one of the best my dick has tried, doing her from behind while she's facing the mirror was heaven.

Regardless how rundown their rooms are, Nataree is still my first choice because of the wide selections of sideliners.

SOM'S HAVEN

Saturday went to Som's haven to try their service. Got a short haired girl, maybe around 25 yo. Not much choice since I went around 2pm. BJ was standard but she uses her tongue round my dickhead occasionally when blowing, thus I exploded in less than 10 mins. Didn't opt for full service since from there I went direct to airport to return home.
3. Yinn (Thai) - 18
4. Ice (id malay) - 25

Happiness is a warm hairless young pussy
Nice to see, sweet to lick, tight to f***, warm to cum.

Old 01-12-2015, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
I'm sorry to flame you but wouldn't be better for you to try it out yourself? There is a saying, a man's poison is another man's meat.

What do you meant of without burning a hole in my pocket? Are you asking for the FL's cost for ST or LT or the drinks there etc?
I agree with you... A man's poison is another man's meat.. I'm just getting opinion that's all .

I understand that some clubs have got membership charges and etc.. Just wanna see where most would go to that's all
Old 01-12-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunshine88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nataree n Som's Haven

Hi Bro,

am going kb this weekend....can ps share location of som's haven? is it like nataree too?
Old 01-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sunshine88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

can pls help enlighten what the pimp is about? massage place or dance club? can pls provide adress?

Thank you!
Old 01-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
I agree with you... A man's poison is another man's meat.. I'm just getting opinion that's all .

I understand that some clubs have got membership charges and etc.. Just wanna see where most would go to that's all
Some come Bangkok prefer to go soapy.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go agogo bars/coyotes bars.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go clubbing at RCA/SCD/Thong lor.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go G clubs Pimp,Villa,Monte Carlo.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go pray,eat and shopping.

Different people enjoys different kind of outing. There's no right or wrong on your preference. Just be street smart and everything would go just fine.

Anyone want to check out the Kush club soft opening today?
Old 01-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine88 View Post
Hi Bro,

can pls help enlighten what the pimp is about? massage place or dance club? can pls provide adress?

Thank you!

The pimp basically is a gentleman club. The girls there are pettier and sexier than normal bar in nana or soi. However, for every club with good looking girls comes a price. It is also more expensive than typical bars in terms of lady drinks and etc. I maybe wrong but also the girls do not go for LT or ST however, if you know the manager, she/he could recommend which girl to look for hence always be generous when you tip the manager, you could get a girl's number etc etc.

Overall: It is a place to chill with a group of friends with drinks and feast for the eyes with money to burn. =)
Old 01-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Dear all senior bros,

I will be going to bangkok in mid Dec, any bros has any good recommendation for hotels near cowboy soi or NEP?

Thank you.
You can join me and one more bro for bar hopping from 14-17 dec if you going. =)
Old 01-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

Alright, the last time i went was 2 months ago, i would say the service is still as good. Pricing wise is slightly more expensive than teen angel massage etc.

For clubs membership, it is just basically buying bottles and getting a few perks. For clubs, the senior bros may disagree with me, but it is a place to burn money without much action. =\
Old 01-12-2015, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Some come Bangkok prefer to go soapy.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go agogo bars/coyotes bars.
Some come Bangkok prefer to go clubbing at RCA/SCD/Thong lor. ......
Also some , like me , cum BKK , lazy, prefer stay in hotel room watch National Geo"graphic" and pcc.
Watching animals doing it very steam you know.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Also some , like me , cum BKK , lazy, prefer stay in hotel room watch National Geo"graphic" and pcc.
Watching animals doing it very steam you know.
555 you into beastiality?!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1