The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-07-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I also have a situation would like to ask advice from good bros here. A gal from Sedona I have booked always send message ask me to book her directly and say she can meet me in the hotel, no need to come Sedona to pick her up. I am curious if I go this way does it mean the gal will have all booking fee or she still need to share with her papi assuming there is some kind of agreement between them. If so, is it reasonable I can ask discount from the regular booking fee which I used to pay her papi?
Old 09-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

I have one who suggest to me the same way, saying she will pocket the driver commission portion but will still pay the okt their share.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

On the ferry to Batam now, anyone up for ktv tonight? I'm staying at Formosa, so likely at Alishan.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
I also have a situation would like to ask advice from good bros here. A gal from Sedona I have booked always send message ask me to book her directly and say she can meet me in the hotel, no need to come Sedona to pick her up. I am curious if I go this way does it mean the gal will have all booking fee or she still need to share with her papi assuming there is some kind of agreement between them. If so, is it reasonable I can ask discount from the regular booking fee which I used to pay her papi?
It depens bro, are we talking about ST if yes then she take all (price should be around 300k - 500k) if its LT, then she probably be seeing u during her "off" day (get excuse from her papi and she will "stay" in her kost if she has 1 but in fact shes with u) if its this route then she take all too (this price doesnt include ojek if you happen to come with an ojek)

It happens to me before, meet this gal from bunga at her kost and I bring her to my hotel but for me I fuck her for free and let her off without paying a single cent. Oh I forget to add, its on a eve of her birthday.

Hope more bros can advice you more. Thanks
Old 09-07-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The recent eexchange rates seems bad.
I got 9650 from 1st shop from the left oppo Farmosa.
I changed 500 to get this rates.
Else, all shops display 9500 only.
Any good rates do share.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
I have no idea about that. Anyway, it is good info to know. I have shown the photo to the front office and I think I did fill in a form mentioning the leaking room. Hope they have done something by now.
Just curious, how was the massage compared to those that of King massage? As in how would you rate both?

Thank you.

Quote:
Just came back from a 1 night stay at I-hotel Baloi and deliberately went over to Formosa to apply for free membership. Have a short brief by Alvin, filled in the form and waited for a while before I received the membership card. All this for less than 10 mins. Excellent job by Alvin, Formosa. Also have to thank you for the good info sharing as my main objective is to check out this massage in hotel room during Ramadan month.
To be exact,his name was Elvin. Yes,that chap and in fact most staffs at the reception desk were pretty much efficient in their work.

Quote:
Went up to King, ask for therapist to do 'Kuat' (strong) massage and showed them the member card. Straight away giving me No. 18, Mila, that she is good and also gotten 10% discount. Was led one floor down and walking along the corridor give me a nice old feeling, probably due to the 1970/80 designed and incandescent light matching on a red carpeted floor. Inside the room is a little rundown especially the bathroom. Have a good rub down by Mila, very relaxing but was constantly disturbed by the movement of the piling machine. So, for those who are staying at Rm 343, 337 block really have a hard time relaxing.
You like a good massage? Next time try the foot reflexologist girls. Ask the massage counter person which girls does good foot reflexologist. They are the reflexi girls,and they usually give good massage. Or at least,good enough for me.

Quote:
Mila told me she started work at 9 am and finished at 6pm. I was her 1st customer at 3 pm during this Ramadan month. Throughout this Ramadan month, some days, she don't even have 1 customer to massage. This was also echoed the boss of a massage shop behind Formosa, telling me "no business" as less customers are coming.
Base on what you just said,she belongs to the morning shift on that day. Morning shifts starts as early as 9am to 6pm,leaving at about 7pm. I like to hear that their business is not good (which is a good sign to me) becos most people staying in Formosa don't really have the balls to bargain for special service,which makes it no good and eventually turn out to become super expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
It's a 1 mth in a year time 4 indonesia. For those who udstd their culture can take good adventage of the low season,for those who dn't..can stay in btm hotel rm pcc or at worse luck, get into sm trouble like police extortion,pickpocket,chop carrot.
Hmm...this Ramadan 2016,already 2 cases in this thread on stolen money and with freelancer's OKT working with FL gals to extort customers. Not a good sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Now there is a high rise building that is over 30 storey high which is called Nagoya Mansion Hotel and Residence which a part of the building consists of studio apartments for sale.
Huh? I thought Nagoya Mansion only about 20+ floors?

Quote:
The average sale price of the studio apartment at Nagoya Mansion Apartment is 550 juta = S$55000 and the rental per month is 5.5 to 6 juta = S$550 to S$600 .
Base on what I read from some online article, Formosa Residence being sold for S$92k plus minus during their launch at the beginning of 2016 and that was a discounted price. During then,they have not even lay the 1st brick on the building yet. About 60% of the units were sold. Today,most likely the price would be at least 30% more.

Quote:
Below is the pic of the studio apartment of Nagoya Mansion (28 sqm= 301 sq feet) which is located behind Nagoya hill mall.

http://www.batamproperties.com/wp-co...ky-436x300.jpg

I have asked the agent that Singaporean is eligible to buy and most of the units have been sold. Quite a number sold to sporean and hong kong people.
The room for Nagoya Mansion residence looks neat,bro.

Quote:
Maybe the Formosa boss noted that there is not many high rise apartments in Nagoya area vicinity and can foresee a good opportunity to make good money by selling apartment units and that could be the reason why he decided to build Formosa Residence since the Formosa/luckyplaza/centrepoint is a prime area like the orchard road of spore.
I believe it doesn't take a genius to know by now that Formosa Hotel area is a good location. I don't mean just the entertainment places or booking joint. What I mean is walking to ;

1. Harbour Bay = around 20mins

2. Nagoya Hill Mall (shopping) = 5 mins

3. Penuin area (BCS shopping + good food) = 15 mins

4. Utama area (massage + DC Mall shopping) = 15 mins

5. NED (Nightlife in Nagoya Entertainment district) = 10 mins

6. Nagoya City Walk (and the mall) - 5 mins

Seems like its going to be a prime area in the near future provided there's no political turbulence or natural disaster.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought there is some kind of regulation which forbids building a high floor hotel at the nagoya area.....near the formosa side.
Anyway, i m worried abt breaking the rhythm of that area.
Across the road, already infested w sinkie n msia tourist.
I certainly hope they do it real slow.......i still want to enjoy my time at nagoya for a few more years.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
The recent eexchange rates seems bad.
I got 9650 from 1st shop from the left oppo Farmosa.
I changed 500 to get this rates.
Else, all shops display 9500 only.
Any good rates do share.
9500 too. But I changed at 9pm. At NoNo's regular shop.
Old 10-07-2016, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sochaipom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Hi Bro,
Can you share her name or pm me? I did encounter this before in same joint . Thank you
Old 10-07-2016, 04:33 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5799 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I always thought there is some kind of regulation which forbids building a high floor hotel at the nagoya area.....near the formosa side.
Anyway, i m worried abt breaking the rhythm of that area.
Across the road, already infested w sinkie n msia tourist.
I certainly hope they do it real slow.......i still want to enjoy my time at nagoya for a few more years.
The real, big problem, will be the Marriott that they are building at Harbour Bay.
It means more wealthy tourists and business men coming to Batam (the hotel is both cause and effect: Marriot would not invest if they weren't sure there are many rich visitors coming, with Marriott more rich people will come).
Overall, it denotes a huge change in Batam. Think how it was 10 years ago! (I saw it only 7 years ago for the first time).
Old 10-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 21
reloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreloaded deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi all, I know most will discourage however may I know where to find pRC gals in batam? Will be staying in hotel 89. Any kind brothers please advice.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
The real, big problem, will be the Marriott that they are building at Harbour Bay.
It means more wealthy tourists and business men coming to Batam (the hotel is both cause and effect
So your worry is there will be alot of visitors to batam? Cost would go up?
Old 10-07-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
So your worry is there will be alot of visitors to batam? Cost would go up?
Isnt that every one's concern?

Ferries will be more crowded....
Batam will be more crowded than ever.
Prices definitely will go up. Retail, hotels, eateries,....etc
More wealthy tourists means more pickpockets n gangsters.
Some hotels might open more KTVs to cater to high income ppl
demand more than supply....ceweks wont be contented working in those small desolute farm joints.......might as well go ktv.

Im not surprise....next time.....ferry to n fro might cost S$100.....
hotel.....S$50 n above...even for lai lai mutiara std.
no more cheap satay, seafood.,....
ceweks overnight might cost S$200....

count count...suddenly not much fun liao. will you still go???

sure, with more tourist income....the infrastructure will improve...but it also means more trampling by tourists.....we might see loads of ah tiong coming in as well....
they are well known for leaving a trail of destruction.

Im more worried than ever.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Base on what I read from some online article, Formosa Residence being sold for S$92k plus minus during their launch at the beginning of 2016 and that was a discounted price. During then,they have not even lay the 1st brick on the building yet. About 60% of the units were sold. Today,most likely the price would be at least 30% more.
Ppl were already buyin & sellin b4 the actual apartment were being built.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I believe it doesn't take a genius to know by now that Formosa Hotel area is a good location. I don't mean just the entertainment places or booking joint. What I mean is walking to ;

1. Harbour Bay = around 20mins

2. Nagoya Hill Mall (shopping) = 5 mins

3. Penuin area (BCS shopping + good food) = 15 mins

4. Utama area (massage + DC Mall shopping) = 15 mins

5. NED (Nightlife in Nagoya Entertainment district) = 10 mins

6. Nagoya City Walk (and the mall) - 5 mins

Seems like its going to be a prime area in the near future provided there's no political turbulence or natural disaster.
It's like the fengshui strategic,front got Nagoya hill,left got NED,right got Lucky plaza & back got Citywalk. Hw not to be good....

Or put in bking joint term,front got many massage shps,left got New Bery,right got PI,back got happy 8.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by reloaded View Post
...I know most will discourage however may I know where to find pRC gals in batam? Will be staying in hotel 89. Any kind brothers please advice.
second grade PRC gers r mostly available @ those ktv like M1,M2,Alishan,billard ctr. First grade 1 @ Sg.

Jus my opinion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1