The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

Aiyah, sian la! Go be monk liao!
Old 18-05-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 14
Edwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEdwq deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not that I’m into this scene anymore, but if I am still chionging, I would much rather spend my hard-earned money on my close ones, go shopping or have a very good meal. At least I know that these will result in a much happier outcome for me.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwq View Post
Not that I’m into this scene anymore, but if I am still chionging, I would much rather spend my hard-earned money on my close ones, go shopping or have a very good meal. At least I know that these will result in a much happier outcome for me.
Yes! That is wiser, now the money spent doesn't give enough happiness! That is what we r debating here!
Old 18-05-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 9
Hihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of lightHihola is a glorious beacon of light

To be fair to bosses of KTV’s, post-covid everything is more expensive. Air-tickets for the girls to get to SG, travel insurance in case they catch covid while here.

But agree that $100 tips is too high especially pre-covid tips was $50. The root cause of the problem is that bros who patronise KTV’s bring with them only $50 notes. IF we want inflation to abate, we must collectively only use $10 notes at entertainment places. Much like in Indonesia the most used denomination of notes is 100,000. We can pay 6 or 7 bills of $10 notes instead of 2x$50’s. Crazy idea I know but this is the root cause of the problem. It might never work given we are too accustomed to spending $50 notes only.
Old 18-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

its bad.....
its worse.....
but you guys still kept going!
How will the ktvs become better for everyone????

And you wonder why?
Old 18-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 0
iwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of lightiwowwow is a glorious beacon of light

Sooo expensive?
Before KTV action 50 tip each & 150-300 for action. I still hesitate cause GL cheaper & I don't find quality that much difference.
Only go KTV for different experience to change appetite.

Now tip is so much, hard to afford? If only call 1 girl, then she butterfly, really end up go there sing song.
Old 19-05-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
these questions for chiongsters to ponder.

Q: Why go KTV? What so fun about KTV? What to achieve by going KTV?
(everyone feel free to share your answer or thinking if any 555)

I don't purposely go KTV unless due business talk or other very close friends/kakis jio go.
Ktv room mostly for frens to gather and play with gers

But I usually go ktv pub instead solo or with a Fren . Aim is know those ger who I can long term lover transaction . I don’t like keep change ger for sex.
Old 21-05-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Here's another one but not the room type ktv. its open lounge/bistro concept type. At Beach Road. SYT waitresses (2 viet and 2 malaysian) and 2 hostesses. I find the waitresses prettier than the hostesses. LD $50 min. Its open 11am till past 12 midnight so the waitresses work in shifts.
Old 22-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Here's another one but not the room type ktv. its open lounge/bistro concept type. At Beach Road. SYT waitresses (2 viet and 2 malaysian) and 2 hostesses. I find the waitresses prettier than the hostesses. LD $50 min. Its open 11am till past 12 midnight so the waitresses work in shifts.
Any action or purely no touch?
Old 29-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Not sure. Probably depends on how close you are to the girls. I'm not close.
Old 29-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
wuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwuluiliao is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Unhappy Re: KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

I dont think nowadays post covid has any more $50 tip for room type
Ktv.
Old 29-05-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Quote:
Not sure. Probably depends on how close you are to the girls. I'm not close.

Care to share which pub along beach road as there are a few , thanks
Old 29-05-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
stevehunting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. Price up but playability down. Not reasonable price hike become double than b4. Haha, I rather keep the money, then flying to other countries enjoy
Old 30-05-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

15 minutes buay pai Liao. Now typically sit less than 10 mins and asking for 500 for booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasoh View Post
If $100 can have GFE I think still alright but the issue now is they come in sit less den 15mins, run liao. 1 hr only see them 1 time. Sibei spoilt mood.

Mummy/daddy/pimp shouldn't be paid $100! Doesn't make sense at all. It's too high!

Those companies that charges 17% service charge y still need to pay for tips!?!?

& fruits for $20? My god? They really treating us fools!!!
Old 31-05-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuluiliao View Post
I dont think nowadays post covid has any more $50 tip for room type
Ktv.
See #19 of this thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1