The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

Pre covid era girl tip $50, mummy tip $50. Services top notch. Girls all good. Mummy accomodate well. I remember booking girl for whole session $200. She wont run to other rooms. Customers happy, KTVs business doing well. Positive cycle.

Post covid era girl tip $100, mummy $100. Girl sit less than 5 mins then run to other rooms. If want booking is $300, but she still can run to another 1 room. Dunno who invent this crap rule.

If years ago, I spend $5 to eat chicken rice. Then now chicken rice suddenly increase to $10. But the chicken rice getting less tasty not nice and portion gets smaller. Do we have the rights to complain? Yes we are customers. Same analogy.

If want us to spend $100 worth of tips for girl, please jollywell provide $100 worth of service. In fact, this service is worst than precovid. Why do we need to tip $100 worth of crap service?

There will be KTV bosses and mamasan who say "You small spender doesnt affect us. We got customers who willing to spend such amount." Yes they are right but its a matter of time they will also get sian eventually spending such amount with services level not up to par and they will eventually complain as well. In fact rich guys are the ones who complains more. Drive big cars but complain petrol price increase and stingy put coupons, etc.

Best is to avoid going to KTVs for now. So far I see majority of the bros here complain and have been avoiding KTVs. Can see the mummies in wechat also complaining no customers, etc. Good job all bros.

Dont until some of the bros here sibei dulan report to anti vice. Actually no need report anti vice. Report these KTV joints didnt observe SMMs. Waiters and girls not wearing masks running around. Take photos then send to Mothership and Wake Up Singapore. Make it viral. Best is send to Straits Time and they will publish the news in no time.

Future of KTVs? We have one side who will still eventually go and another side who will report and these joints will eventually get raided and closed down for good and eventually less playgrounds. So if assuming all KTVs closed and reopens under new name, will tip drop back to $50? I dont really think so.
Old 15-05-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
antantant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Pre covid era girl tip $50, mummy tip $50. Services top notch. Girls all good. Mummy accomodate well. I remember booking girl for whole session $200. She wont run to other rooms. Customers happy, KTVs business doing well. Positive cycle.

Post covid era girl tip $100, mummy $100. Girl sit less than 5 mins then run to other rooms. If want booking is $300, but she still can run to another 1 room. Dunno who invent this crap rule.

If years ago, I spend $5 to eat chicken rice. Then now chicken rice suddenly increase to $10. But the chicken rice getting less tasty not nice and portion gets smaller. Do we have the rights to complain? Yes we are customers. Same analogy.

If want us to spend $100 worth of tips for girl, please jollywell provide $100 worth of service. In fact, this service is worst than precovid. Why do we need to tip $100 worth of crap service?

There will be KTV bosses and mamasan who say "You small spender doesnt affect us. We got customers who willing to spend such amount." Yes they are right but its a matter of time they will also get sian eventually spending such amount with services level not up to par and they will eventually complain as well. In fact rich guys are the ones who complains more. Drive big cars but complain petrol price increase and stingy put coupons, etc.

Best is to avoid going to KTVs for now. So far I see majority of the bros here complain and have been avoiding KTVs. Can see the mummies in wechat also complaining no customers, etc. Good job all bros.

Dont until some of the bros here sibei dulan report to anti vice. Actually no need report anti vice. Report these KTV joints didnt observe SMMs. Waiters and girls not wearing masks running around. Take photos then send to Mothership and Wake Up Singapore. Make it viral. Best is send to Straits Time and they will publish the news in no time.

Future of KTVs? We have one side who will still eventually go and another side who will report and these joints will eventually get raided and closed down for good and eventually less playgrounds. So if assuming all KTVs closed and reopens under new name, will tip drop back to $50? I dont really think so.
You poor memory or what?you forgot the ktv cluster we had last year?those involved still very much alive and kicking. You don't know who behind these ktvs?If police really want they could have just told these ktvs one more time got girls your licence gone but why never?
Old 15-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: KTVs nowadays getting worst and worst by the day.

Like I have said before. Quality will only go down, only price will definitely go up. Sg economics 101.

But recently I noticed many bros have started to be awakened. Massage scene not doing very well. Does the high price starting to hurt? Bros source for lower cost service in jb? The cause I do not know for sure.
Old 15-05-2022, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Price unlikely to go down but at least service need to be good. Boycott and let see customer or the ktv can endure longer.
Old 15-05-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 7
Xtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to beholdXtra777 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Sure or not? I see the mummies post full house leh. Especially dmax and empire.
Old 15-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Create a new thread to repeat same rantings from ktv khaki thread???
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 15-05-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by antantant View Post
You poor memory or what?you forgot the ktv cluster we had last year?those involved still very much alive and kicking. You don't know who behind these ktvs?If police really want they could have just told these ktvs one more time got girls your licence gone but why never?
exactly…I think TS forgot abt what happened last year. KTV cluster all over the news. in hindsight its small thing… life continues
Old 15-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Eclipxe is Cool - loads of Potential

Inflation is real. Your $50 pre covid only goes halfway now, if you don’t move fast enough, next time $50 only enough to tip waiters.
Old 15-05-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahriez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What I feel is that the $50 tips you can say bye bye to it.
But the price will go down and stabilise at Somewhere in between $50 to $100.
Maybe $70 - $80
Old 15-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt the Mummy , ktv gals tips will go down . Prices will remain same ... Let those people that go these vietnam ktv continue to go . is their money ... I guess some bros already decided to chiong in vietnam itself or even JB ktv.

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 16-05-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriez View Post
What I feel is that the $50 tips you can say bye bye to it.
But the price will go down and stabilise at Somewhere in between $50 to $100.
Maybe $70 - $80
You think it’s stock trading? Fibonacci method?

If the service is non-existent, even $50 tips is too much. Might as well donate for a good cause.
Old 16-05-2022, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seriously??? U all still going???? I already sick of reminding bros to save up and cheong elsewhere more worth it....

Come on bros just listen to me stop going and totally don't support them for 2-3 months at least. Singapore is a very good and rich place to earn money. However, if you not able to continue earn that level of income, it is also a very fast place to dried up and die fast due to rental and all the living expenses. So bros you all must combine and wack them to let them feel the pain.

There are many good lobang outside Singapore if u all willing to travel if you all put in efforts to search.

In SG I believe nowadays, the booking minimum spending is $500-800 for one session (3-4 hours???) booking of girl is $300 at least and can run 1 room or tip $100 but stay 5 minutes/hr??? Mommy tip is $100 at least and in the event that there is no BIG mommy. Waiter only 1 serving and tipping time 3 waiters all come in??? Then must order food and charge 17% extra???

I do a simple math of cheapest calculation: $500 (min spending) + $100 (5minutes/hr) + $100 (1 mommy) + $20 (1 waiter and didn't say u stingy) = $720 I round up to $800 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $266 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $266 + $300 (lowest rate I think) = $566 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u of only 15 minutes?

If worst case scenario: $800 (min spending) + $300 (booking girl) + $200 (Big and Small mommy) + $150 (3 waiters all expecting $50 tips) = $1450 I round up to $1600 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $533 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $533 + $600 (depending on how chio u feel lol or how carrot u are lol) = $1133 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u 1.5-2 hours cause she got another room right so the timing is split.

So I know talking to bros might not make sense so showing the figures might be more practical.

Cheapest without bonk: $266
Cheapest with bonk: $566
Worst case without bonk: $533
Worst case with bonk $1133

So may i ask how much do our bros earn per month after suffering for 20 days of 9 hours on average? Maybe putting numbers down will make bros realise how ridiculous the KTV is nowadays already.

Bros respect urself, don't spend all your hard earned money to be treated like shit.
Old 16-05-2022, 05:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
tanyifu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Totally agreed with this bro here.

Well then again ktv scene in sg is still around for “elite” people that can afford. Cold hard truth.

Fucking shock when revisited some random siam dui lately too. Cb 1 beer tower is now 110 lol. And what’s worst nowadays siam dui got GST fucking 10 percent.

Hang 50 dollars flowers bill come out 55. Nani dafuq
Old 16-05-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Happyfeet839 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Seriously??? U all still going???? I already sick of reminding bros to save up and cheong elsewhere more worth it....

Come on bros just listen to me stop going and totally don't support them for 2-3 months at least. Singapore is a very good and rich place to earn money. However, if you not able to continue earn that level of income, it is also a very fast place to dried up and die fast due to rental and all the living expenses. So bros you all must combine and wack them to let them feel the pain.

There are many good lobang outside Singapore if u all willing to travel if you all put in efforts to search.

In SG I believe nowadays, the booking minimum spending is $500-800 for one session (3-4 hours???) booking of girl is $300 at least and can run 1 room or tip $100 but stay 5 minutes/hr??? Mommy tip is $100 at least and in the event that there is no BIG mommy. Waiter only 1 serving and tipping time 3 waiters all come in??? Then must order food and charge 17% extra???

I do a simple math of cheapest calculation: $500 (min spending) + $100 (5minutes/hr) + $100 (1 mommy) + $20 (1 waiter and didn't say u stingy) = $720 I round up to $800 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $266 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $266 + $300 (lowest rate I think) = $566 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u of only 15 minutes?

If worst case scenario: $800 (min spending) + $300 (booking girl) + $200 (Big and Small mommy) + $150 (3 waiters all expecting $50 tips) = $1450 I round up to $1600 cause of the 17%

So if three bros going is $533 per session excluding bring the girl out for bonking which means might hit $533 + $600 (depending on how chio u feel lol or how carrot u are lol) = $1133 per trip to KTV of 3-4 hours and gal accompany u 1.5-2 hours cause she got another room right so the timing is split.

So I know talking to bros might not make sense so showing the figures might be more practical.

So may i ask how much do our bros earn per month after suffering for 20 days of 9 hours on average? Maybe putting numbers down will make bros realise how ridiculous the KTV is nowadays already.

Bros respect urself, don't spend all your hard earned money to be treated like shit.
This really puts into perspective the reality of the situation right now. Imma probably convince my buddies to slow down the KTV chionging right now
Old 16-05-2022, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post

Well said bro, want to spend no problem but at least worth the money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1