The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Your Current Health Status After 2 Years of Covid-19
Infected by Covid-19 One Time 69 33.33%
Still Not Infected by Covid-19 135 65.22%
Infected by Covid-19 Two Time 2 0.97%
Infected by Covid-19 Three Time 1 0.48%
Voters: 207. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2022, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3547 / Power: 16
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Covid-19 Survey For Chiongsters

This is an anonymous poll.

Its been 2 years and Singapore heading for endemic living soon. Please share your status anonymously.
Old 17-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Covid-19 Survey For Chiongsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
no kanna yet
As of 16 Apr 2022, 12:00pm Total Cases 1,157,251

Thats about 1/5 of whole singapore being registered.
Old 20-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 10
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Covid-19 Survey For Chiongsters

This pandemic is just a scam to sell MRNA vaccines. Any able body person below the age 65 should be able to shrug it off

Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-04-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Question Re: Covid-19 Survey For Chiongsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
Have you been travelling? Unmasking outdoor? Any chionging?
Old 22-04-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 10
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Have you been travelling? Unmasking outdoor? Any chionging?
No, No, No
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 02-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 1
johnny84 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lightbulb Re: Covid-19 Survey For Chiongsters

Hmmm.... This is odd.

Surprisingly large number of not infected than those infected based on your survey. Interesting....
Old 04-05-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sols deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Towards the end of 2021 I was infected with no symptoms. At that time my friend kena so I went to do ART and was positive. Went to doctor test PCR positive and issued SHN for 10 days.

If my friend didnt tell me he get covid, I also wont go test and "officially" be part of the statistics.

With no symptons, I think most people just shrug it off not knowing they had covid.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1