The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2022, 12:17 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4061 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Chio Bu Beer Promotor At Lor 31 Geylang

Recently like to drink at the coffee shop at lor 31 cos there is a chio bu beer promotor there. Really looks like 马小玲 (我和僵尸有个约会). Her boobs are much bigger, at least D Cup.

She is about late 20. Tall gal with big boobs, curve butts, small waist and damn sexy long legs. Face is so smooth and skin is so fair, wow, really like to see her. That's why always like to go there and drink liao. Every time see her big boobs wrapped tightly within her Tiger uniform, my saliva drip. If she works in spa sure fully booked everyday.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio Bu Beer Promotor At Lor 31 Geylang

Bro, didn’t know that you even help coffeeshop promote business you power lah. With your influence you can make geylang become a lively dragon again!
Old 07-05-2022, 01:06 AM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Bro, didn’t know that you even help coffeeshop promote business you power lah. With your influence you can make geylang become a lively dragon again!
No lah, cos too long never gather with bros for drinking liao. Now open up, of course must jio bros for happy hour lor. Wow, first time come this coffee shop already met this chio bu, really my luck.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2022, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of

So beer promoter you Sian before?
Old 07-05-2022, 06:13 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
So beer promoter you Sian before?
Last time at Lor 27 Geylang ever sian one Viet promotor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for info. will go support sexport her
Old 07-05-2022, 08:54 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post

Thanks bro for info. will go support sexport her
I saw many bros are eyeing on her liao, this one not easy to get. Btw, her name is Nana.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!merc88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I saw many bros are eyeing on her liao, this one not easy to get. Btw, her name is Nana.
if u able to up her, u r our idol!!!
Old 07-05-2022, 09:19 AM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc88 View Post
if u able to up her, u r our idol!!!
You mean you put in effort before on her?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Last time at Lor 27 Geylang ever sian one Viet promotor.
Any chance that was *uby?
Old 07-05-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She the Tiger lady that feed an old man that came out in the paper.. she looks very good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
Old 07-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unityrod View Post
She the Tiger lady that feed an old man that came out in the paper.. she looks very good..
oh this one not *uby lah, this one is PRC. But Lor 27 coffeeshop no more already. Wonder where is she now.
Old 07-05-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

is ding fang still at lor 29 ?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:14 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
She told me she is Lily.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-05-2022, 01:18 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unityrod View Post
Yes, damn chio. She is also name as Helen.

If you buy 2 bottles, she will come pour your beer every 30 min. If you buy 6 bottles, she will come and drink with you every 15 min.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 07-05-2022 at 01:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1